Chapter 25

Nerds in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun is getting ready for their date today, Kyungsoo is her first boyfriend so she’s kinda excited how a date would look like. She’s wearing a simple quarter sleeve white blouse paired with black jeans and white sneakers, as Kyungsoo told her to wear comfortable clothes. Getting downstairs, she bid goodbye to her aunt before walking out from the cafe. She smiled as she saw Kyungsoo waiting for her with his motorbike, wearing quarter sleeve white polo paired with black jeans and black sneakers.

She walked towards him “ we didn’t talked about this did we?” She asked

He shook his head while smiling “ no we didn’t”

She smiled “ so, where will we go?”

 “ Surprise” Kyungsoo answered while while putting on the helmet to her gently. “ get on”

Kyungsoo then started the engine of his motorbike after making sure that Jieun’s sit comfortably at his back while holding on his waist tightly.

 “ Lotte world?” Jieun’s said while getting off the motorbike , Kyungsoo immediately followed and helped her removed her helmet “ hmm.. you don’t like it?” He asked before removing his own helmet. 

She smiled “ I like it, I haven’t been here for a long time” 

He smiled back “ let’s go” and offered his hand

 “ hmm.” She answered accepting his hand which he happily intertwined together. The two entered the amusement park after buying their tickets.

 “ so, where do you want to ride first?” kyungsoo asked

 “ hmm..let’s try that one first” she said pointing out the camelot’s carousel ride. Kyungsoo nodded and they immediately fall in line, glad that even though it’s Saturday there’s not much people in the theme park maybe because it’s off peak season. The two chose to seat side by side while their hands are still intertwined, while Jieun’s other hand is taking pictures here and there.

 “ It’s so fun in there, I feel like I’m a child again” Jieun said while they are walking after they got off from the camelot carousel ride. Kyungsoo smiled “ so, where’s next?”

 “ There!” She said pointing out the fantasy dream ride. Kyungsoo nodded and walked towards the ride. ‘ chug chug’ the train ride is starting and as usual the two are sitting beside each other.

Jieun is amazed as she look around where cute animal dolls and sweet candies are everywhere. Kyungsoo on the other hand is just looking at Jieun, taking her pictures secretly as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter