Chapter 21

Nerds in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “ Get up now”  Jieun heard a familiar deep voice at her back. She turned her head and her eyes set with the familiar aDOrable eyes that makes her squeal. His hair is a little wet and slightly messy. Her eyes grew wider as she saw him wearing their school uniform, a polo shirt in which the top 3 buttons are revealing his inside shirt which makes him looks hotter and a slightly tight pants revealing his toned legs “ D.O.? What are you doing here?...why-?”

” Its Kyungsoo” he cut her off.

Jieun immediately turned her head to the table where Kyungsoo is sitting a while ago but she couldn’t find him, only the surprised looked of the guys sitting there has welcomed her eyes. She was startled when Kyungsoo assisted her to stand up and took her behind his back. 

Woohyun is now standing in front of Kyungsoo, grinning while his hands are inside his pocket “ Hey nerdie, if you think that everything’s change because you’ve changed your appearance you’re wrong, you’re still that loser! Right guys?” He turned his head to his friends who are now laughing.

Kyungsoo faced Jieun “ Stay there okay?”, before he smirked and faced Woohyun “ I don’t really care about anything else, I’m just getting back what’s mine. But if you want a fight I won’t back off”.

Woohyun twitched his eyebrow and threw a punch at Kyungsoo but luckily he dodged and immediately grabbed his arm, turning his body around and pushed him which makes his head lying on the table while his one arm at his back which is gripped tightly by Kyungsoo. His friends was about to make a move but they stopped as they noticed that Kyungsoo’s  friends are coming and realized that they were outnumbered so they stay still. 

“Don’t mess up with me, my friends and especially my girl, you won’t like it” He whispered to Woohyun’s ear who is now wincing in pain. At the back of his mind he was thankful at the guys because one summer they didn’t  have anything to do and the guys decided to enroll to Judo class to past their time which is very useful at this kind of situation.

"He is so cool, Is he really Kyungsoo?” .... “wait does that mean that these group of nerds are all hotties like him?”...”

"why is life this?the nerds are hiding their beauty but here I am applying different kind of facial products but I’m still ugly,huhuhu”

He removed his hand on Woohyun and nodded at his friends who are now standing near him. Suho tapped his shoulder while the others are smiling widely at him. He quickly walked towards Jieun who are still in shocked and grab her arm. He walked fast out of the cafeteria heading towards the mysic room. He turned his head towards her when they finally reached inside “ Are you alright?” He asked worriedly.

She nodded “ oh..” her eyes is full of questions. He pulled her into a hug wrapping his arms around her waist “ I’m glad you’re okay”

She felt tensed as her heart beats so fast as their bodies were pressed against each other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter