Chapter 1

Nerds in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    It was a busy afternoon at her aunt cafe, why? its Friday and many people are hanging out inside the cafe probably to finally let go their stress or loosen up a bit after their tiring week. Ji Eun, however is preparing to meet the most important man in her life. This is the only day that she get to meet and bond with his father though they’ve been exchanging sms and calls everyday. Being the CEO of one of the biggest company in Korea her father has been busy that he even has to take business trips during weekend. She quite felt guilty leaving her aunt during this peak but her aunt understands so well. She’s been helping her aunt at the back counter of her cafe if she’s done with her assignments.Her dad didnt mind though,ever since her mom was gone,she’s been living with her aunt , well apart from its nearest from her school,his dad knew that she needed a mother figure plus the fact that he barely spend time with her because of his busy schedule.

  Taking off her school uniform which is out of style, her high socks and thick glasses perfectly covering her hazel nut eyes, that’s right ! She is the exact definition of geeky-nerd in school. Not the typical nerd that is always alone and aloof though she barely talked to others she's not close with ,she has her bestfriend Suzy and some friends from music club. She has her reason, she’s been scarred not physically but emotionally that she has to put through this disguise to protect not only herself but the people she love as well. Putting on a simple purple dress that is slightly above her knee,letting her natural wavy hair cascade down to her shoulders which is previously tied in a bun, she is now applying light make up to emphasize her natural beauty. Feeling satisfied with her looks she now grab her handbag and put on a simple flat.      

      Heading downstairs where the cafe is located, but before she could even finished her steps her phone ring “Hello Suzy?” Suzy is her bestfriend they’ve known each other since grade school and she’s the only who knew about her disguise.

"Are you heading out already?” Suzy asked

“ Yes, I’ll just wait for the driver outside why?” she answered

“ Nothing im going out as well to meet Minho oppa, I’ll fill you in tonight hihihi” Suzy while giggling on the other line.

“Arasso,arasso bragging about your date eh , take care then bye” She hanged up.

Reaching at the counter she quickly looked for her aunt. “Oh Jieunnie you’re ready? Aunt Mary asked.

“ Are you sure you’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter