Secrets Exposed

Two Worlds

" Thank you so much for babysitting Minseok and Kyungsoo for me." Chanyeol said gratefully." I'll meet you at a famous fried chicken restaurant for dinner, I have already booked a private room for us."

" I'll be glad to take care of these babies for you." Joonmyeon said jokingly." I'm sure the babies need to take a nap soon."

" We're not babies." Kyungsoo replied, feeling irritated.

" I'll have to babysit you boys at the dojo. Hopefully you won't get injured so I won't have to give you a cuddle and a piggyback ride." Joonmyeon teased. 

" Injured? I have never been injured my whole life! I'm the king's bodyguard after all." Kyungsoo said proudly as he pointed to himself. " I'm a professional martial artist and I am physically flawless."

" I have done martial arts training with Kyungsoo and believe me he's really good." Minseok said firmly." You should see him kill dozens of assassins at a time with his sword."

" That sounds exaggerated." Joonmyeon said skeptically." Frankly, It's pretty impossible to do that."

" It's true." Kyungsoo insisted." Do you want me to demonstrate?"

" No, thank you. I'm cool." Joonmyeon shook his head while chuckling nervously.

" We'll see you later at 6pm. And don't forget we're shopping for new clothes later." Chanyeol added before bidding goodbye followed by Wang Eun who tagged along. 

" See you later!" Joonmyeon waved and closed the door before turning to Minseok and Kyungsoo with arms crossed. 

" Looks like I'm stuck with the two of you." Joonmyeon sighed heavily." Come on, let's get ready for class."

 

" Two tickets for Avengers End game, please." Chanyeol said firmly as he forked out some cash from his wallet. " And a large popcorn with two regular sized cola."

" Sure." The employee took the money from Chanyeol and returned some change, she came back with a box of popcorn and two cups of cola a few moments later."

" Thank you."

Chanyeol and Wang Eun went into the cinema hall and sat at their seats while watching the advertisements play on the big screen. 

" What is this? " Wang Eun asked while pointing to the cup of cola.

" It's coca cola, it's a soft drink. You'll like it." Chanyeol answered. 

" It tastes really strange." Wang Eun wasn't used to the fizzy-like taste." But it's actually pretty good if I say so myself."

" You'll get used to it, the movie is starting!"

Chanyeol and Wang Eun sat there quietly, completely absorbed in watching the movie. It wasn't until the two hour and thirty minutes mark when Chanyeol really needed to go to the toilet. 

" Baekhyun... I really need to go to the toilet." Chanyeol whispered. 

" Yeol, I thought you said you will hold it in and you will do whatever it takes to hold it in." Wang Eun said softly. " I thought you promised me not to go until the end? "

" But.. B-But I'm really urgent." Chanyeol uttered under his breath as felt his body shaking and his hands were trembling.

" It's a royal command, the movie is going to end really soon." Wang Eun demanded.

" Alright, whatever it takes." Chanyeol grumbled." But you owe me something later on, okay?"

" Fine."

 

After the movie ended, Chanyeol dashed out of the cinema hall and ran towards the toilet. He stayed in the toilet for a long, relieving himself for five minutes before he stepped out of the toilet.

" Don't you need to go?" Chanyeol asked as he pointed to the toilet.

" I am fine." Wang Eun replied." Perhaps I will go later."

" I wonder how Joonmyeon is coping with Minseok and Kyungsoo." Chanyeol said.


" So, you have been trained in martial arts ever since you were a little boy?" Joonmyeon asked Kyungsoo who was looking outside the window, daydreaming.

" Yes, I have been trained for several years before I entered the palace." Kyungsoo said durably. 

They arrived at the dojo and met up with the senior instructor, Boo Seungkwan who greeted them with a wide smile. He passed Minseok and Kyungsoo their "gi"( Taekwondo uniform) and asked them to get changed.

" That man with the red hair looks like he has the experience." Seungkwan said while admiring Kyungsoo's robust apperance while he was changing into his "gi". His biceps were brawny and he had a firm six-packed abs, his thigh muscles were muscular and he looked like he could take down a bigger opponent despite having a short height.

" Yes, Kyungsoo is really athletic." Joonmyeon nodded.

" Can someone help me tie this belt?" Minseok said while struggling to tie the belt around his waist.

" I'll help." Seungkwan responded as he took the belt from Minseok and helped him.

 

Seungkwan led the trio into a room, the room was already packed with students who were either doing their warm ups or sitting around chatting with each other.

" Everyone, it's time to warm up!" Seungkwan said firmly and clapped his hands three times to give a signal that class was starting.He stood infront of the class and started leading in a warm up routine.

" This is exhausting." Minseok panted as he struggled to do a set of push ups, Minseok wasn't really athletic and he was more of "bookworm"." How do you even cope with this, Kyungsoo?"

" This is nothing." Kyungsoo said boastfully as he continued to show off his push ups impressing the female students around him." I can do better than this."

" Easy for you to say, Kyungsoo." Minseok rolled his eyes." You may have the brawns but I have the brains."

" Students! I want you to frog jump from one end of the room to another ten times! Everyone stand in a straight line!" Seungkwan commanded as he gathered the students to one end of the room.

" Ready, go!"

Students were frantically hoping from one end of the room to another hoping they wouldn't be the last person to finish the routine. Kyungsoo hoped at a rapid pace overtaking everybody even the more experienced men, Jonnmyeon was hoping in the middle at a steady pace whereas Minseok was almost at last place, struggling to keep up.

" That's not fair!" Minseok exclaimed as Kyungsoo went pass Minseok back to the starting line, making him the first one to finish the warm up.

After almost everyone except Minseok finished the warm up, the students started cheering for him.

" You can do it!" One student cheered.

" Don't give up!" Another student chimed in.

" Come on, Minseok. You can do it." Seungkwan said encouragingly.

Eventually, Minseok made it back to the starting line, but he was so lethargic he laid down on the floor for a good one minute, panting and gasping for air.

" Are you okay, Minseok?" Joonmyeon gave a worried look while offering him a bottle of cold water.

" I'm fine." Minseok gave a weak smile while gulping down the bottle of cold water.

" This is only the warm up." Kyungsoo reminded." You haven't even done the techniques yet and you're already panting heavily? You should really exercise more often instead of reading books." Kyungsoo gave a smug on his face and started flexing his biceps, impressing the female students.

" Can you stop being so boastful?" Minseok glared." Let's see if you'll still be boasting if we did an examination together."

"Guys, take a chill pill." Joonmyeon said calmly." There's no point fighting about petty things."

" Stop boasting, Kyungsoo." Minseok crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

" It's time to do the basic techniques, today I'll be demonstrating on how to do a roundhouse kick. Kyungsoo, would you like to be part of the demostration?" Seungkwan called out while pointing to Kyungsoo.

" Yes, sir." Kyungsoo smirked and went infront of the class.

" Kyungsoo you have to raise the knee, turn the hips, pivot on the non-kicking foot, and snaps the kick horizontally at an 80 to 90-degree angle, either with the instep or with the ball of the foot with the toes pulled back, you shall kick the wooden board I'm holding right now." Seungkwan held the wooden board infront of him.

" No problem." Kyungsoo kicked the wooden board, breaking the board with ease.

" And that is how you do it, class." Seungkwan said briefly." I would like you to form three groups and start practicing."

" Yes, sir!" The class said in unison.

 

By the time the class ended, Minseok was already so lethargic he had to be carried by Kyungsoo who only whined about how heavy Minseok was. Joonmyeon thanked Seungkwan and bidded a goodbye before stepping into his car and drove in a hurry.

" Have you been eating too many cakes?" Kyungsoo groaned." You barely made it out of there."

" Shut your mouth, Kyungsoo." Minseok said angrily." We have to meet his royal majesty we shouldn't show him that we were fighting."

" Guys, just stop fighting and allow me to concentrate on my driving!" Joonmyeon rolled his eyes.

" We apologize." Kyungsoo and Minseok replied in unison.

The trio met Wang Eun and Chanyeol infront of a fried chicken restaurant, they were escorted by a waitress who took them into a private room.

" What are you making us eat this time?" Kyungsoo asked.

" You'll see I think you'll like it!" Chanyeol beamed.

Fifteen minutes later, a waiter stepped into the room and placed to huge plates of fried chicken, soy garlic and spicy and four bottles of soju.

" Dig in." Chanyeol gave Wang Eun a chicken drumstick and persuaded him to take a bite.

" This looks like commoners' food." Wang Eun said, giving a suspicious look." Are you sure this isn't poison?"

" It's not poison, it's chicken! Don't you eat chicken in the palace?" Chanyeol laughed.

" I do eat chicken, but the chicken is steamed. I have never seen a chicken cooked like this before."

" Your Majesty, this is the best chicken I have ever tasted!" Minseok was already on his second piece of fried chicken.

Wang Eun took a nibble, his face lightened up and he started nibbling more. 

" I-I admit this is good." Wang Eun cleared his throat." But I prefer my chicken steamed."

" Well, your facial expression doesn't show that, you are obviously enjoying it." Joonmyeon teased as Wang Eun took a bite on a second piece of chicken.

" What does this bottle contain?" Kyungsoo asked." Is it poison?"

" Guys, for the hundredth time this isn't poison it's soju. It's the around the same thing you drink in Joseon you know rice wine, your normal alcohol." Chanyeol shook his head in dismay." It's a really strong alcoholic drink."

" It's quite refreshing." Minseok commented as he took a huge gulp of soju." It is really easy to get drunk, Your Majesty you should be careful of it."

" Minseok, do you really think I'm that weak?" Wang Eun scoffed." I could finish this whole bottle by myself!"

" Are we having a competition right now, I'm up for it!" Joonmyeon said excitedly as he took a sip." Let's see who's the last person to get drunk."

" Are you sure you want to do this?" Chanyeol raised his eyebrows." Aren't you the type to get drunk easily?"

" Drunk? I don't get drunk that easily!" Joonmyeon snorted." I ain't that weak."

Joonmyeon passed out before he could even finish one bottle of soju, It took two bottles of soju to make Minseok pass out and It took four bottles of soju to make Kyungsoo pass out, only Wang Eun and Chanyeol were still going strong with their fifth bottle of soju.

" Your Majesty, I have a question to ask." Chanyeol was already really tipsy, he took yet another sip and placed his cup on the table." How are you still staying strong?"

" What do you mean by the word strong?" Wang Eun was feeling quite tripsy as well, he took another sip and sighed." How am I staying strong when I killed my first love's lover? How am I staying strong when I'm far away from home? How am I still alive?"

" Eun, You have us, Joonmyeon and I. You don't have fret on anything as long as I am here."

" Yeol...I have a confession to make...I kind of like you...no...I love you and it's making me feel guilty for my own wife."

"W-what?" Chanyeol was really surprised, did Wang Eun confess he loved him?

"Your Majesty, I think you're way too drunk. You can't be in love with me, Your the king and I'm just a commoner."

" I'm...I'm...I'm saying the truth, I do love you, Park Chanyeol." Wang Eun finally passed out, leaving Chanyeol to be the only one to not pass out.

"Does he really love me?" Chanyeol felt his cheeks turning hot, crimson red." Was everything he said true?"

Chanyeol took a sip of soju and felt extremely drowsy, he whispered "I love you too" to Wang Eun before finally passing out.

 

Hi guys, I'm sorry for it's a really short chapter I have been really busy at school with a lot of presentations. I'll be back with a new chapter once I'm finally free from presentations :) please feel free to comment and subscribe :) and please feel free to read my other fanfics too!

- Authornim