The Dream

Two Worlds

2.30am

Your Majesty! Your Majesty! I'm going to kill you! I'm going to kill you for what you did to my first love! You'll see blood spitting out from your mouth! You'll see my wrinkled and damaged hands grab your neck! I'll choke you to death! I'll curse you! You will regret killing my first love! YOUR MAJESTY!

" HAESOO!" Wang Eun jolted out from bed and breathed heavily. He was sweating profusely and he felt strickened. He clenched his right fist and placed it on his chest and started beating it lightly. He turned to his left where the double decker bed was and heaved a sigh of relief when he saw Minseok and Kyungsoo still in a deep slumber. He quietly got out of bed and tiptoed to the living room and sat on the ouch, staring into blank space.

" King, why are you awake?" Wang Eun got startled and turned around and saw Chanyeol who was holding on to a bowl of cereal. He sat down beside Wang Eun and chewed quietly.He scooped some cereal with milk and hinted to Wang Eun to take a bite.

" What is this thing you call food?"

" It's cereal and milk." Chanyeol noted and shoved his spoon into Wang Eun's mouth.

" Chanyeol!" Wang Eun choked slightly." You could have been gentler!"

" Sorry."

" It isn't so bad I have to admit it." Baekhyun said briefly." Why are you awake?"

" I was hungry and I can't sleep I have insomnia. Why are you up?"

" I...I kind of had a nightmare." Wang Eun said hesistantly." I have been dealing with this nightmare ever since I...I killed Junki."

" Do you feel any guilt? Are you still feeling guilty?" Chanyeol asked bluntly.

" What do you think? of course I do! do you think I would love to kill my own friend?" Wang Eun grimaced.

" I'm sorry for being too blunt." Chanyeol apologized." I should have been more sensitive."

" I still feel guilty, do you understand?" Wang Eun said dejectedly." I still feel sorry for Haesoo. I just feel really sad and regretfully because I feel like I'm a murderer."

" Eun, you did what was right. A king should know how to make wise decisions even though it may seem like it's a bad idea altogether. I'll show you something."

Chanyeol the smart television and looked for thee movie "Black Panther", Chanyeol's favourite movie. He pressed play and sat there with a smirk and turned to Wang Eun who stared at him looking confused.

" What did you just do? What is this moving thing?"

" It's a television." Chanyeol explained." And we are going to watch a movie."

" But it is so early in the morning and we should be falling asleep." Wang Eun protested.

" We can fall asleep while watching, trust me." Chanyeol assured.

Wang Eun yawned after an hour and hald into the movie and turned to Chanyeol still seemed to be looking alert. They were watching a scene where T'challa and Nakia were having a pep talk alone where T'challa was neglecting himself.

" He seems to be just like me." Wang Eun commented." Both of us have relatable backgrounds."

" He's a king just like you, he also faced a lot of difficult problems with his own family, he looked up to his father a lot and he's questioning himself but do you know what his true love said? She said, "you get to decide what kind of king you are going to be"."

" But I am nothing like him." Wang Eun sighed." He's not a murderer compared to what I did."

" You did what you had to do, Baekhyun. If you didn't do what you have to do there maybe worse consequences. You wouldn't have known Haesoo was doing a crime and you wouldn't have found out who your real friends were."

" Why are you calling me, Baekhyun?" Wang Eun raised his eyesbrows." My father and mother calls me by that name."

" Because I feel like we have a close enough bond to informally address you." Chanyeol while givng him a gentle nudge." You told me everything about your guilt and you don't really open up to Minseok and Kyungsoo too."

" I still think you should call me "king"." Wang Eun rolled his eyes." You should be grateful I didn't punish you for calling me informally."

" I guess I'm going to call you Baekhyun from now on. I think it's better to call you that since we are going outside more often than you think and I feel like people are going to stare at you if I call you "Your Majesty"."

" Fine, you can call me that but on one condition. Wang Sun grumbled. "Can I call you, Yeol?" 

" Only Joonmyeon calls me that but I guess you can." Chanyeol groaned." As I was saying, you can choose if you want to be a good king or a bad king as long you think you're doing good for your nation and I believe you are doing good things so trust me, if you need help I'll be there for you." Chanyeol grabbed Wang Eun's hand and squeezed it.

" You think I'm a good king?" Wang Eun looked at him with teary eyes." You really do?"

" I am really sure. If you like we could spend the day out together after we go to the salon, there's this movie called Avengers Endgame that I wanted to really watch and you could see the king in the movie too. We could have dinner together and leave the other two guys by themselves."

" I'm not sure if we could leave the two of them alone...they will get lost."

"We'll just drop them at Joonmyeon's place." Chanyeol suggested." We could covnice them to join Joonmyeon at his Taekwondo class tomimporve on their martial arts skills."

" That sounds convincing." Wang Eun smiled.

Towards the end credits, Chanyeol found Baekhyun sound asleep, curling up beside him while leaning beside him. Chanyeol smiled sweetly and quietly carried Wang Eun into the guest bedroom and covered him with a blanket.

" He's so cute when he snores like a puppy." Chanyeol giggled to himself as he quietly closed the door.

 

In the wee hours of the morning, Chanyeol was woken up by a loud crash, he jolted up from his bed and briskwalked to the kitchen when he saw a jug of orange juice being spilled on the kitchen floor and the jar was shattered. He saw Kyungsoo moving around frantically trying to find a kitchen cloth to clean up the mess.

" What on earth happened?" Chanyeol gasped. " You could have asked for my help."

" I was observing this strange looking furniture and opened the door and saw a jug with some strange liquid and was fasnicated, I took a sip and I started gulping down and before I knew it the jug slipped from my fingers and I broke your jar by accident, I am sorry." Kyungsoo apologized.

" That's the fridge and that liquid is called orange juice and it's okay I won't punish you I will help you clean up the mess." Chanyeol took out a kitchen cloth from a drawer and started wiping the floor.

" Kyungsoo, what have you done?" Wang Eun and Minseok entered the kitchen and gasped at the messy site.

" Your Majesty, I did a grave mistake I am so sorry. Please forgive my sinful actions." Kyungsoo pleaded.

" It's okay, Baekhyun. I forgave Kyungsoo." Chanyeol came to Kyungsoo's defense as he threw his soaked kitchen cloth into a laundry basket.

" Baekhyun? How dare you call the king by his own name?" Minseok said sharply." Beg for mercy!"

" Minseok, I allowed him to address me by my birthname." Wang Eun commanded." Don't punish him for my sake."

" Why can't I address you by your real name?" Minseok huffed." I'm a closer friend compared to him."

" Because I'm the king and I do what I want." Wang Eun smirked.

" Yes, my king." Minseok grumbled.

" Shall we have breakfast first before going to the salon? I'm making some bacon and eggs." Chanyeol suggested.

" Don't remind about this ridiculous haircut." Kyungsoo groaned." I told you we don't cut our hair in the Joseon dynasty at all."

" If you want to survive here you have to at least cut your hair here or else everyone is going to stare and laugh at you." Chanyeol said.

" I just don't like the sound of it."

" You'll see, you'll love it."


" Yeol! It's been a long time! Are you here for a haircut?" Park Chaeyoung, the senior director stylist gave Chanyeol a hug and smiled widely.

" Chaeyoung, don't you dare hug me again." Chanyeol warned." I'm not here for a haircut it's for my new friends."

" I see." Chaeyoung stared at the three men for a brief moment before turning to Chanyeol." They really need a haircut that hairstyle only exists in the Joseon dynasty. I didn't know you like to befriend men who had such ancient mentality."

" Technically we are from the Joseon..." Kyungsoo blurted out but was cut off by Chanyeol.

" He means he likes to cosplay as a nobleman that's all." Chanyeol laughed nervously.

" I see, I'm Park Chaeyoung but you can call me Rose or Rosie I was born in Australia before I moved here during my high school days and there's where I met Chanyeol. He can be a grumble old teddy bear sometimes." Chaeyoung teased.

" Cut it out, Chaeyoung." Chanyeol hissed.

" Chanyeol, I thought you said Joonmyeon is the only one who calls you "Yeol"?" Wang Eun asked.

" Okay, maybe only Joonmyeon and Chaeyoung."

" Shall we get started?" Chaeyoung quickly wore her apron and wiped her hairstyling tools. She turned to Wang Eun and pointed to him.

" You should go first." She smirked.

" W-what? Why do you pick me?" Wang Eun stuttered.

" Because you're the handsome one. And I think you should dye your hair too."

" Excuse me, you don't think we're handsome too?" Minseok furrowed his eyebrows and crossed his arms." I think we're pretty good looking if I say so myself."

" Well...I guess you're good looking." Chaeyoung said dubiously." But I think that man is better." Chaeyoung turned to Wang Eun and winked.

" And what is this word called "dye" all about?" Kyngsoo asked obliviously.

" You really don't know what is the word called "dye"?" Chaeyoung gasped." It means you are colouring your own hair."

" That sounds rather fasinating."Wang Eun commented." I would like to give it a try."

" YOUR MAJESTY! YOU CAN'T DO THAT, THAT'S RIDICULOUS!" Kyungsoo and Minseok shrieked." YOUR HAIR COLOUR IS JUST THE RIGHT COLOUR NOW!"

" Isn't change a good thing?"

" It is but...but you can't! you're the king!" They protested." we can't allow it!"

" It's nothing to do afraid of, it's a change of hair colour and you guys can dye your hair black again if you want to." Chanyeol responded." It's not a big deal."

" You have a point." Minseok agreed." But it doesn't seem right."

" Fine, we'll let you do it Your Majesty." Kyungsoo grumbled." But you'll regret it."

" I'm the king, I decide whether I want to do it or not." Wang Eun said proudly.

" Can we get started?" Chaeyoung interrupted."Tme is ticking."

" Go ahead, I'll be waiting at the cafe' downstairs." Chanyeol replied before he went downstairs to take a drink.

 

After a few hours, Chaeyoung called Chanyeol to go upstairs to see the men.

" They look so much better now." Chaeyoung chuckled as she presented her "artwork" to Chanyeol who only stared at them with amazement.

" You look amazing." Chanyeol stared in awe as he looked at their new hairstyles." Chaeyoung you did it again."

" Anything for you, Yeol." She beamed." You can pay me by bank transfer."

" And you said you weren't going to do anything drastic to your hair." Minseok groaned as he saw Kyungsoo touching his hair continuously.

" You did something to your hair too! You did some wierd magic or something." Kyungsoo grumbled.

" It's called a perm." Chaeyoung corrected.

" You promised not to colour your hair! You are a liar!" Minseok said crossly.

" After looking how beautful our king looks with that new hair colour I thought I should give it a try. And who told you to get a perm?"

" Well, Chaeyoung recommended so I just listened to whatever she said."

" Why you..."

" Can you cut it out and stop bickering." Wang Eun scolded." I have to say I think look better like this."

" I agree." Chanyeol grinned,he was in love with Baekhyun's new hairstyle.

" We'll see you around, Chaeyoung."

" Don't miss me, Yeol." She teased as she escorted them out of the salon." Thank you for coming."

" Never." Chanyeol called out as he stepped into his car.

" Is she very close to you?" Minseok asked.

" She's a friend." Chanyeol said briefly as he concentrated on driving.

" Your Majesty, What's with the glum look?" Kyungsoo asked worriedly as he saw Wang Eun staring out of the car window, looking moody.

" It's nothing." He mumbled.

"You seem pretty jealous when Chaeyoung kept teasing Chanyeol..." Minseok chimed in." Is it true?"

" I'm not envious." Wang Eun grunted." Can you please stop making assumptions?"

" We're sorry, Your Majesty."

" I'll drop Minseok and you over at Joonmyeon's house." Chanyeol declared." You should join him for some taekwondo classes."

" Why?" Kyungsoo asked skeptically." And what are you going to do with the king?"

" Because I think you need the practice since you'll be staying here for a while and you can't lose out on your fighting skills." Chanyeol lied." I'll take the king around Seoul and let him have more knowledge about the daily lives."

" You do have a point." Minseok agreed." Fine, we'll do it."

" Sure, then I'll pick you guys later before dinner." Chanyeol said and turned to Wang Eun and gave a wink before turning back." We could go and look for clothes after dinner."

" Is there something in your eye?" Minseok frowned." That seemed strange."

" It's nothing. Just a speck of dirt in my eye." Chanyeol lied while laughing nervously.

Wang Eun smiled and placed his hand on his left chest, his heart was beating rapidly.

" Why is my heart beating so fast?" Wang Eun muttered under his breath.

No way, could it be? I like Park Chanyeol? I'm falling in love with him?

 

Hi guys, It's authornim here :). I have been pretty busy nowadays and I have been head over heels about Avengers: Endgame! I have included some marvel reference like Black Panther because I'm a fan of black panther and spiderman for your information and I am a marvel geek :). I will never give any Avengers :Endgame spoilers in the upcoming chapter so feel assured because I hate spoiling people because I have been spoiled before at least for Avengers:Infinity War. Hope you guys have a good day ahead and I'll write a new chapter as soon as possible. I am sorry for the short chapter because I have been busy trying to register for my new school and I'll be busier when school starts anyways, have a great day loves!