Report

Stargazer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

**Hi Guys! Thank you for letting me know how you feel about the story. Some of you get really affected by the characters and what they go through. I don't know if I should should be happy or not about that. But I guess I can only appreciate how much interest your giving this story. Thank you! :D

I had the time to write a bit earlier the past days. :D So here is the new chapter! Hope you enjoy!

 

 

 

Chapter 15

Report



Jisoo was fixing her things in a hurry when V and Lisa arrived. They're together again. Jisoo tried not to look at them as she walked by.

"Good evening. I'll be going first." Said Jisoo

"You're in a hurry?" Asked Lisa

"I sent the report to Sir V's email for his approval. I need to go. I'm running late." Said Jisoo

"For what?" Asked Lisa

"Umm... I'm meeting a friend... a college sunbae." Said Jisoo

"Oh... all right." Said Lisa. “Enjoy!”

Jisoo went away.

Lisa turned to V and saw his face, his brows drawn together, his lips thinned.

"Let’s go out." Said V. "I want to grab some coffee."


------

 

V was driving when Lisa spoke.

"Will you look at that! It seems Jisoo is really on the go to find a husband."

V immediately looked and saw Jisoo inside a cafe. In front of her is a familiar man. His hair had changed a little but he definitely is that College sunbae who was being too close with Jisoo five years ago! V's chest tightened as his blood boiled in anger.

What are they doing together? What the heck will they be talking about this late?!

"Well Jisoo maybe plain but it seems she has the charm to attract men of his caliber. He looks really good, quite handsome. And looks classy." Said Lisa

V wanted to kick and punch something! Jisoo is in that cafe having a date with a good looking man. And that man is laughing while Jisoo was happily telling a story.

V gripped the stirring wheel.

He wanted to keep his distance. He knows he doesn’t deserve to get close to her. He knows he was the poison that almost killed her…

But… still… he can’t bear the thought of her being with some one else!

-------
 


"I am glad everything worked out for you Jisoo." Said Jin

Jisoo met Jin a while ago. He was a bit surprised when he met her. But he immediately recognized her. Although Jisoo changed a lot, it only took a look for Jin to know it was her. Jin Sunbae is still as handsome as before.  It was really good. They talked and talked like 5 years did not pass.

"I actually didn't know if you'll come and see me." Said Jin

"Why not?"

"I... I failed you. Five years ago, when you needed a friend... I wasn't there for you." Said Jin

"You were assigned abroad." Said Jisoo. "How can I take that against you?"

"You're too understanding. That's why I took courage to get in touch with you and meet you." Said Jin

Jisoo smiled.

"You're one of my few friends." Said Jisoo.

Jin smiled as he looked at Jisoo. His hand reached forward and tucked Jisoo's hair behind her ear. Jisoo was surprised by the gesture.

"I changed a lot." Said Jisoo

"Yes. But I did too." Said Jin

Jisoo bit her lip.

"You look more matured to be honest. But it's actually a good change." Said Jisoo

"I don't mean just physically Jisoo." Said Jin. "I learned a lot in life the past year and I want to make sure I will not make the same mistakes."

Jisoo's smile faded away.

"That was deep." Said Jisoo

Jin chuckled.

"Tell me Jisoo, in everything that happened. What was one lesson you learned that you will hold on to?" Asked Jin
 
Jisoo took a deep breath.

"To protect your heart at all cost." Said Jisoo

Jin sighed.

"Then it will be a big challenge for me." Said Jin

"Huh? What about you sunbae? What did you learn in life?"

"First, protecting your heart and hesitating leads to regrets." Said Jin. "And second, once another chance opens, you need to seize it or it may never come again."

"Wow...we have learned conflicting lessons." Said Jisoo

"You learned that lesson when you fell in love with V who only used you. And I understand why you would want to protect your heart now." Said Jin. "But I learned my lesson when I came back here to Seoul five years ago... and learned that you were already married."

Jisoo's eyes widened. Her heart started beating fast.

"Wh... what do you mean?"

"Lesson #1 protecting your heart and hesitating leads to regret. You were the heir to the biggest pharmaceutical company in the country. My dad has his own company but Polaris was too big. I felt like you were a dream... so high up there I can only watch you from afar... being your friend and sunbae."

Jisoo gulped.

"I... didn't know."

Jin chuckled.

"I hid it well from you. But everybody else knew it for sure. Rose even teased us so many times."

Jin reached for Jisoo's hand.

"When I came back I was ready to tell you how I feel. I finally had the guts to do it." Said Jin. "But you were already married. It was the biggest regret in my life. When I met V I thought he loved you. So I had to let you go. But I was wrong. Imagine my shock when I heard how that bastard hurt you and used you."

Jin closed his eyes.

"I wanted to get back to Seoul. But my Dad got sick. His life was in serious danger. I couldn't just leave him. I had to... to get married with a woman I did not love to save my Dad's company. I was trapped in that marriage even when I heard you've got a divorce. I couldn't go back until I settle everything."

Jisoo held her breath.

"I am now divorced Jisoo. I am finally ready to face you."

Jisoo took a deep breath before she spoke.

"I am overwhelmed I... didn't know... sunbae...I am not the same Jisoo you used to know." Said Jisoo. “I’m pretty sure now that you’ve seen me, you’d change your mind.”

"I see that you are not the same Jisoo. But I want to know the new Jisoo. I know you're still the same beautiful person you used to be." Said Jin.

Jin smiled.

Jisoo closed her eyes tight. These things… she doesn’t know how to react!

"You're stressed by my revelation." Said Jin

"It's so sudden..."

"Then think about it Jisoo. But give it a chance." Said Jin. “I am sincere about my feelings for you.”

-------


Jin alight the car in front of Jisoo's apartment. Jisoo and her mom were renting a room on the third floor.

"I should go greet your mom but it's already late." Said Jin

"She's already sleeping." Said Jisoo

Jin nodded.

"I will definitely greet her next time." Said Jin. "So... there is a next time right? You haven't decided to no longer see me after everything I said, right?"

Jisoo smiled.

"No. We're still friends." Said Jisoo

"I hope we could be more than that." Said Jin

Jisoo could not answer.

"You better go rest." Said Jin

Jisoo nodded.

"Go ahead sunbae."

Jin went back to his car and waved his hand as he drove his car away.

Jisoo sighed.

It was so unexpected. Jin sunbae liked her? And he did not change his mind even when he saw her again?

But why? Why would he like her? And why did he hold on to his feelings for her for so long?

Jisoo turned to enter the building when she saw a familiar man standing by the elevators.

Jisoo's eyes widened!

What is V doing here?

"Close to twelve midnight." Said V. "You left the office at nine and arrived home at twelve. Did your ride home go around the entire Seoul?"

Jisoo's eyes narrowed.

"What are you doing here? You should not be here." Said Jisoo

"Nobody stopped me." Said V

"If my mom sees you..."

Jisoo immediately went to V pulling him towards a maintenance room.

"You should go. You shouldn't be here." Said Jisoo

"Did you enjoy your time with Mr. Loverboy?" Asked V

"What?"

"It seems like you had too much fun with him." Said V

"What? What are you talking about!" Said Jisoo

Jisoo is getting frustrated.

"Isn't he that college Sunbae who you excitedly dressed up for years ago? The one you looked forward to seeing while you wore that gold dress." Said V

The memories of that night flashed back before Jisoo. She closed her eyes wanting to stop the memories.

"That wasn't for him." Said Jisoo.

"So for whom was that?" Asked V

"I already told you... that night I told you I dressed up...for you." Said Jisoo

Jisoo opened her eyes and saw V looking at her, his eyes seemed to be searching her.

"That night..." V said. "Was one of the nights of my life that I will never forget."

Jisoo took a step back.

"You should go." She said.

"Why did he meet you?" Asked V

"That's none of your business." Said Jisoo

V gave a bitter smile.

"I want to know." Said V

"It has nothing to do with you. Did I ever ask you what you do with Miss Lisa every night you are together?" Asked Jisoo

"Do you want to know?" Asked V

Jisoo wanted to push V away! Why is he here? What is he doing again? Why is he asking these questions?

"I don't need to hear it." Said Jisoo. "It's obvious. You two like each other. You spend so much time together."

"So you're watching us." Said V

"I am your secretary Sir. I know your schedule very well." Said Jisoo

V shook his head.

"That's a lame excuse Jisoo. Admit it. You're watching your ex-husband."

Jisoo wanted to stomp V's foot but she didn't want to go near him, not when she's been in pain all week because he's been... so close with that beautiful goddess.

"I. Did. Not." Said Jisoo

"Yes. You. Did." Said V.

Jisoo bit her lip hard in frustration.

“Whatever is going on between Sunbae and I is my own decision. You are in no position to meddle.” Said Jisoo

“So, are you telling me there IS something going on?” asked V

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter