Intro: You Know BTS?

Boys With Luv

I was able to meet Bang PD and now waiting for Manager Sejin to introduce the boys. While waiting inside uncles office. I went behind his tavle and looked through the window seeing clear sky and the cityscape. The sky was clear and peacful, it looks like a good day to drive. Then a sudde flashback caught me the made me go deep into my thought as I close my eyes.

AISH!!! There is something with that guy in the elevator. He seems familiar which really puzzeld me. I don't know why I can't take him off my mind. 

FLASHBACK

"Oh, sorry! Mianhe!" I said to the guy who's face was covered in black mask and seems we have the same outfit. He seems  oddly familiar that my eyes keeps glancing on him. He didnt talk but I felt like he was trying to have distant from me.  I can feel that he is uncomfortable so I just tried to look at the elevator door. But one thing I noticed is that his friend was looking at me from time to time and slightly giggling while elbowing him. I was observing them through the elevator door while I try to look cold. Damn I can still smell that perfume I liked. 

As the elevator door opened, I was about to bow as I remember that is a culture here, but I suddenly blurted out as iI see the stain on his shirt "Oh your shirt... I might have ruined it. Here." I hand out my card to him as I reached out my hand and bowed to him "Please call me so I can pay. Mi..an...he! Ahh sorry" I tried to say sorry in their language but I think I failed since I just learning to speak korean again. I think he was about to respond but I ran going towards PD Bangs office since I am almost late. I was panting as I reach a desk in from of my uncles office when. "Miss are you Miss Jung Mjin?" She ask me in Korean. "Annyeong, yes its me." I also answered in korean as I try to compose myself and lightly wipe a bit of sweat on my forehead. "Welcome Miss!" She bowed "Kindly follow me Mr. Bang is waiting for you."

With that I smiled sweetly at her while I gave her a wink. She smiled back and lead the way to PD Bangs office. I quietly entered the room as she announce my entrance to her boss. "Mr. Bang Miss Jung already arrived." She then walked towards the door and left me. As soon as she left I squinted my eyes and dormed clicked my tounged before I greet my uncle. 

"Ayo mah Favorite Uncle!!!" I said while making a cool three finger sign and posed in a hiphop way. "Ayo my Favorite gahl! M to the J to the I to the N... MJinnie..." he giggled as we missed this hip hop side of ours. I was making some more poses that he can't stop laughing. "Aigoo my rocker niece is mocking his hiphop uncle. You come here and gave your Uncle a hug." I ran to him like a little girl who missed her uncle and hugged him. "I mssed you Uncle, and I am not a rock chick I just like wearing black, you know that right." (I smiled at him like a child and folded my arms on my chest as I shook my head)

"Genre is nothing to me I love music and can do all types, you know I am a music genius wirght!!" I winked at him and smirked as I stand up straight flippiong my hair walking in front of his desk. "Okay okay miss music genius, I am thankful you're here and agreed to help me out." He said and with that he stood up fromhis desk and guided me to sit on a sofa with him. He told me that I will be introduced as a young lady and pretend to be a stylist of one of his idol group and also to intern for Sejin being trained as a manager. My identinty should not be revealed. After an hour and a half he left for another meeting and asked me to stay so Sejin can introduce the boys.

End of flashback

I was spaced out looking at the window as I was wanting to smoke.(yes I do smoke but iin the verge of quitting)

While spacing out, I was able to add up that the guy who helped me in the airport, the one who was rude to me at the store and the one I spilled his coffee on his shirt in the elevator was just one person or I might be just imagining things. Well, hopefully I will not run itno him if he calls for payment I will just have my secretary deal with it. I closed my eyes as the ray of sunlight beams through the window. But.... hmmm that smell. I keep on smelling that fresh scented aroma. It was minty fresh perfume that I like smelling, it helps calm my neerves and makes me feel relax. Woah! Wait! Why does the smell seems getting stronger when I am just imagining it. Then I hear foot steps getting louder and louder as I remain looking at the window. 

I don't usually feel this but when the foot steps stopped. I felt this gooey feeling that something unexpected is going to happen, I felt a slight punch in my stomach and then like there were butterflies in it that is getting crazy. So I held both my hands and squeezed it to overcome my nervousness. Exhaled, set my poker cold face.

"Miss Jung, Hi my name Sejin." He spoke as I was turning around to face him or I may say them. He reached out for a handshake and so did I. "One of Bangtan Sonyeondans' Manager."

"Hi just call me MJin, nice to meet you Sejin. I really appreciate you speaking to me in English but please use any language your comfortable." I just gave him a little smile as I face him and his back facing the boys pretty much covering me.

Jimin POV

Why do I need to be here at the back since these guys are taller than me, I want to see who we are meeting today. Oh, Manager Sejin is still talking to her I tried to peak and saw her outfit but not her face. Judging by her style she already looked cool and even cooler when I heard her speak in english. Oh my heart is raising and eager to meet her.

Jin Hyung, are they talking about you? I heard Jin.." I whispered to Jin Hyung he smiled dorky "Ani, I know she said that her name MJin."

Then Sejin hyung turned around and we saw her. I heard Tae, RM and Hobi gasp. "Woah, she's hot!" That's our Jungshook getting shooked. "Yoh Suga, it's her" Jin said. While I was also shooked, she is pretty hot to be a stylist and her clothes looks expensive for an intern.

"Miss Jung, these are the boys you will be working with, You know BTS?" We all got confused of how Sejin introduced us but he widened his eyes as a sign for us to greet her. "Annyeonseyo, We are... BTS" we did our English greeting.

"Hahaha I am sorry I really dont kow BTS that much but I heard many news about them." She said in a cold tone. "I know they are a huge idol group for they caused chaos in the airport when I arrived." She then continued. "Ahhh so it's really her."Jin whispered to Suga Hyung. "Yes she's wearing the jacket that looks like mine" Yoongi hyung said and smirked. "Ahemm! It is not polite to just stand there and whisper to have your own topic. I believe you should be introducing yourself one by one." Sejin said as she whispered something to him.

MJin POV

I got annoyed when I saw the two boys at back whispering and I can understand their talking about me so I whispered to Sejin, "Are they going to introduce themselves or just have a chitchat. You know I have limited time and patience as my uncle told you."

He smiled at me and... "Ahemm! It is not polite to just stand there and whisper to have your own topic. I believe you should be introducing yourself one by one."

"Oh we are sorry for that, by the way my name is Kim Nam Joon but known as Rap Monster a.k.a RM the leader of the group." RapMon bowed smiled sweetly, ooh those dimples are so cute. Six more I know I will survive this.... my poker face activated. I just gave him a weak smile and nod as an acknowledge.

"Oh oh My name is..." Jungkook was about to introduce himself in English but I interjected in Korean I told him I can understand their language and speak a little. "Chincha! Anneyeongseyo! Jeon Jungkookimnida, Golden Maknae. Please call me Kookie or JK." He then shyly reached out his hand for a handshake while showing me his bunny smile.

"Ohhh, you are such a cutey!" I shook his hand and pinched his cheeks lightly. As I see him blushed I apologized. "Mianhe, I am a er for bunnies and you look like one with that smile. I wish I have a baby bro like you."

"Oh Noona I can be your baby bro anytime, I hope we'll be more closer." He said cutely "Aigoo! from now on your my baby bunny." I said smiling at him showing my dimples and winked at him. "Aww I also want to be Noonas baby..." Jimin and V said in unison. "Such a babies..." Jungkook said

"Aish introduce yourself first youn rascals." Sejin said. "Hi Noona, I'm Park Jimin, you can call me Chim chim or Mochi, if you prefer baby that would be much cooler." He the gave me the sweetest smile. "You already lost your eyes Baby Chimmy." He so adoreable that I cupped his face and squeeze it. He then started to become a tomato.

"Noona, noona, my name is Kim Taehyung, call me V or Taetae. I want to be your baby bro too..." then he did his aegyo with V sign and showing his box shaped smile. "Arasso! You are included as my baby Tata!" Because of his cuteness I just pat his cheeks lightly and messed his hair a little.

"Hi I am Jung Hoseok, I'm your Hope, you're my hope and I am Jhope or also Hobi. But for you I can be your Hubby." As he just blurted out from behind me that made me give him a cold stare, I turned around as I face him and went back to my serious face. Thenr I crossed my arms and raised one of my brows. Looked at him from head to toe. He lowered his head feeling embarrassed.

So I walked around him and said... "Uhm... Hobi... Hubby???" I backhugged him and rested my head on his shoulder which made him freeze wher he was standing and tensed up then I asked Sejin and the boys. "Yoh Sejin and babies...what do you think?" I felt he was blushing as hell as my warm breath ran across his ears. No one responded as they were all shocked with my action. Well then it seems like they don't know, for now, you can be my BFF instead coz I'm way too old for you babe." He nodded and I gave him a quick peck on his cheeks as I move away from him.  "Okay now you are my best friend." as I walked towards the next guy for introduction. "Aigoo! Hobi Stobit! I am so sorry these boys are being such a babies right now." He bowed to apologize. I smiled at him "It's okay."

"By the way I am the Kim Seokjin, the..." before he can continue the maknaes shouted in unison, "OLDEST" which made me giggled. "Aish, shut your mouth, Handsomest and Most Adoreable member here. You can just call me Jin or if you want YEOBO." He blew me a flying kiss and winked at me. Well he is my bias and my face at that moment was about to give that away. "Same here... just call me Jin but add an M at the start. By the way I know what Yeobo is maybe Eomma is the perfect nickname for you." Everybody laughs at my remark. 

"Oh I thought I can call you mine." Jin teased me and laughed. I smiled and Oh no that's it... I am now getting flustered. My face is getting hot that I flick my hair to cover my face. Good thing someone fake coughed to ruin my moment and turned around to face him.

"Ahemm.. before you continue your flirting, let me introduce myself. Min Yoongi, call me AugustD or Suga for short. The handsome pale porcelein skin and genius producer of BTS. So that's about it and I think you will be my stylist. right" He said coldly and smirked.

"Oh so cocky aren't you, Mr. Min" I said and my face became cold again. "If I am not mistaken I will be assigned to My new BFF Hobi not you. So dont be too full of yourself Mr." I was a little annoyed that I was going to walk back to Jhope but... Yoongi grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him and I literally bumped on his chest. That I exhaled that scent that I am addicted to since the day in airport.

"That is just temporary since I know you will be assigned to me sweetie. We are going to be collaborating soon, I know the secret Jagi!" He whispered and I just stared at him.

That was the first time I melted but I got back to my senses in a few sec and pushed him.

"Woah, you hold your horses Mr. Min! NEVER EVER touch me again." I glared at him and he was shocked on how pissed I was.

"Okay that's enough, Mjin will be assigned to JHope. She will be his stylist and intern for everyone. She will be available but I will be with her most of the time since she will be my back up manager. Understood boys." Sejin announced. I was pissed so my only way to calm was to look outside the window as a breather.

I was listening to them while wishing the day would be over so I can plan how to deal with 6 kids and 1 annoying hmp. If only I can act myself then I could've set him to his placed not to talk to me that way. My thoughts were interrupted just by hearing his name.

"Oh Suga, Jin and RM we need to talk, the three of you  needs to stay, while the others can go to the practice room." Sejin signaled them to go.

"I think, I'm no longer needed here. May I be excused... for I start Tom not today, Right?" I asked Sejin and he smiled. "Oh Mjinssi, I am sorry but PD Bang told me to brief you today." He said apologetically. 

"We need to talk and plan how things would go specially your intake on things since we are prepping for the US tour. We are banking on you specially teaching the boys English." He said seriously.

"Oh okay!" I kinda tried to think of what uncle asked to do... to act as young as them unless they know my age and who I really am.

This Yoongi guy wil be the death of me. I still don't what he means knowing my secret. So I decided just to go along with, I behaved myself and took my seat.