* * *

our foolishness

   Wheeein always was a playful girl. She was playful with everyone but one pesron loved and at the same time hated this side of her. That person was Moonbyul. Moonbyul - her unnie, her goupmate, her friend… Moonbyul who fell in love with her.

   After gogobebe promotions ended they had to get ready for their 4 season 4 colour concert.

   It was 18th april, the day after Wheein’s birthday and Moonbyul still haven’t seen Wheein. Not on her birthday, not even today and she wasn’t gonna meet het tomorrow too if Wheein wouldn’t have came to her that night.

   It was 11 o’clock at night. Moonbyul was alone in her apartment, drinking alone that’s when she heard someone was knocking on the door.

   M: go away Yongsun unnie! I’m not in the mood right now!

   Knocking grew louder

   M:UNNIE! I TOLD YOU TO G…

   She couldn’t finish her sentence ‘cuz when she opened the door it wasn’t Yongsun unnie who would always come to her, but Wheein who almost never came alone to her. She was surprised to say the least.

 M: Wheein-ah! What are you doing here?

W: you don’t congradulate me my birthday, don’t answer my calls and you are even surprised that I’m here?! …unnie what’s wrong with you? Did I do something for you to distance yourself?

   M: I-I um… Wheein-ah I… I’m sorry

 W: I don’t need your apologize unnie, I’m just interested why are you acting like this

   M: Wheein-ah I wish I could tell you

   W: unnie you can tell me everything. Even though I’m not Yong unnie you can tell me everything.

   M: this one I can’t tell anyone

   W: I wish I was Yong unnie then you’d tell me whatever it is – wheein thought to herself, but didn’t realize she said it out loud

   M:Wheein-ah don’t say that!

   W:then tell me what is it so important that you didn’t even congradulated me on my birthday not to talk about you being the only one who didn’t came

  Wheein waited for her answer but when there was none she sighed and turned to door ready to leave, that’s when Moonbyul backhugged her and started crying. Wheein was shocked but decided that if she faced the older girl latter wouldn’t tell her what was on her mind.

   It was already turning 12 o’clock and they were still standing like that, but now Moonbyul had calmed down. She turned Wheein to face her and told her that she was ready to tell her everything what was on her mind, even if Wheein would hate her after that.

   W: UNNIE! HOW CAN YOU THINK THAT I WILL EVER HATE YOU?!

   M: but you don’t even know what I’m going to tell y…

   W:unnie I don’t care even if you killed a man I’ll never be able to hate you.

   M:okay, let it be your way, even though I don’t think you will be able to look at me same way as you did.

Moonbyul did a big inhale-exhale and got herself mentally ready for finally saying her secret out loud.

   M: Wheein-ah I … you know how much I care about you right?!

   W: unnie of course I know, but will you say it already?

   M:okay… I-I fell in love w-with…

  W:Yong unnie?!

   M:WHAT?! NO! HELL NO! YEW! HOW COULD YOU EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT THAT PABO? OF COURSE IT’S YOU…

Moonbyul covered with both of her hands to stop herself from anything she would say afterwards, or even do.

   W: so that’s… that’s the reason?! The reason why you put distance between us is that you actually love me?! How is that even reasonable thing to do when you love someone pabo unnie!

   M: Wheein-ah?! Are you crying?!

  W: pabo unnie! You should have told me that before! Do you know how hard it was for me to not jump at you on every event and concert when you would flirt with me?!

   M: what?

   W: I said I love you too unnie.

Wheein pulled Moonbyul down by her collar and kissed her after what she said: finally I’m getting my most wanted birthday present

   Moonbyul chuckled hearing that. She never thought that Wheein would say something as greasy and cheesy as that without actually fansevicing.

  That night was definetly hot and unforgetable for both of them.

   Next morning they had 4 season 4 colour concert so they had to get up early, what seemed imposible after what they did that night and that’s why Solar and Hwasa are outside banging the hell out of Moonbyul’s door right now.

   S: MOON BYUL YI! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU WON’T GET YOUR OUT OF BED AND HERE RIGHT NOW I’LL BREAK IN YOUR HOUSE!

  M:ugh… okay, okay I’m coming

   S: WHAT THE WERE YOU DOING ?! YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE CONCERT TODAY RIGHT?!

  W:unnie why so loud?

   S:YOU TOO WHEEIN-AH! WHY WERE YOU GYUS SLEEPING TILL NOW?!

   H: unnie calm down it’s not like we are gonna be late or something.by the way why you came to Byul-yi unnie and not to me Wheein-ah?

   W: she had to congradulate me my birthday and give me my present

 as Wheein said “present” she squeezed Moonbyul’s wich made Moonbyul blush from head to toe. Hwasa started loughing as she realised what Wheein did.

   H: Yongsun unnie let’s leave them for now okay?

   S: what are you talking about Hyejin-ah?! We have to get ready for the concert!

   H:what I mean is that they had some fun yesterday night so they need to get ready without us looking at them ‘cuz your eyes can’t take what they will see I’m pretty sure

 As she said that Moonbyul and Wheein screamed at her in unison, what made Hyejin smirk even more .

   S: UHG ISANGHEEEE! What do you guys know that I do not?!

   M: I don’t think your heart will take it but you can come in if you wanna know

   W: unnie you sure?

   M: not really, but Hyejin, I suppose already figured it out so yeah... at this point we should

 When solar and Hwasa entered Moonbyul’s appartment, they saw how messy it was with their clothes, even though Moonbyul is clean one. As Moonbyul and Wheein started undressing, wich they did in front of their groupmates what was totally normal for them, hwasa started smiling from ear to ear but solar frowned not understanding why there were so many bite marks and hickeys on their body.

   S: why are there so many bite marks and hickeys on you guys?!

  H: unnie do you still nor get it?

   S: get what?

   M: OMG! Do I have to say everything out loud for you to understand?!

   S: what?

   W: WE HAD UNNIE!

  Solar was dumbfounded from what she just heard. She never expected that to happen even though she saw how Moonbyul would always steal glances of Wheein and how her eyes would get all sparkly when talking about her.

   S: this… all of this… isn’t just one night stand for you right?

   M: what do you mean unnie?! YOU out of all people think that I’d do that?

   S: I wasn’t talking to YOU actually

   W:of course it’s not unnie, but I’m surprised you asked that question

   S:I asked it because I know you Wheein-ah, even tough this dummie doesn’t

   M: what do you mean by that Dunnie?

   S: I know Hyejin will never talk about this side of you Wheein-ah but i’m not dumb to not know all of your flings and one night stands you had, not only with bizarre people, but even with our stuff!

   W: wow you really know everything, huh?!

   M: what are you gyus talking about? Why are you saying stuff like that about Wheein unnie? And why are YOU not against her talking like that?

   S:I’m sorry Byul-ah. I know you love her… we all do, but did you really tought that all that scratches she had was because of Ggomo and all those stuff members who got fired after was just a coinsidence?

Now moonbyul was the one who was left dumbfounded. She didn’t know about any of this.

   M: even though you said that you love me too Wheein-ah, I don’t think what happened last night should repeat…

 She said it in cold voice that could freeze even white walkers to death.

   M: we have to get ready for concert, so dress up

   S: I’m sorry Byul-ah

   M: no unnie, it’s not your fault

   S: but if I told you this earlier knowing that you like her it wouldn’t turn out like this

   M:it’s okay unnie. We can’t change what already happened…  Alright I’ll go get dressed

   Moonbyul went to her room. when she stepped in she locked the door and thought she would burst into tears but no, it didn’t happen, she didn’t cry. She dressed up, went into living room where were others as well as Wheein, already dressed up.

   M: okay leggo!

Everyone was surprised that Moonbyul was so cheerful and there wasn’t even a bit trail of her crying.

   H: okay leggo unnie!

Hyejin was surprised but she thought that her Byul-yi unnie became Moon Byul Yi the girl crush of MAMAMOO. only when their concert ended she realised that, no, it wasn’t Moon Byul Yi it was Byul-yi unnie, but could she really call her that now. Of course she wasn’t the only one who realised that Solar and Wheein also did. After concert Moonbyul was very hyped up even on their way back home.that made others worry about her and they decided Hwasa and Solar would stay with her that night.

   Wheein was sad that Moonbyul didn’t expressed any kind of emotion towards her before and after concert. She thought the only thing she could do right now was to give her some space.

   That night was very cheerful for Moonbyul or at least you would say that if you didn’t knew what happened that morning . she was really hyped, so when they returned to her house she some Hong Ki oppa’s songs and started to sing.Solar and Hwasa were surprised to say the least but still joined her because they thought it would end soon and after 2-3 songs Moonbyul would start crying her heart out, but that didn’t happen. All three of them passed out after singing almost 20 songs .

   Next morning Solar and Hwasa realized that Moonbyul changed? no, she should have changed but she was same as the day before yesterday.it’s like night she spend with Wheein and next mornind never happened. That day she talked and loughed with Wheein as if nothing. That made everyone worry about her even more so they decided that Yongsun unnie will stay with her at least a week.

  They enden their concerts. After that day passed two weeks and Solar was still staying at Moonbyul’s. the only time she wasn’t there was when she was recording videos for Solarsido, her youtube channel. At those time Hwasa was with Moonbyul.

  Moonbyul was tired of them caring about her so she called Hyejin together with Wheein to come to her place, but dressed for going out. When they came she told Solar to also change and so did she.

   M: okay guys listen! You all worry for me but please stop . it’s not like I’m some abandoned puppy okay?! And Solar unnie I get it it’s bothering you when I’m staying with you for no reason at all so please stop doing same with me. I’ll not come at your place at all, I promise.

   S: it’s not like that at all Byul-ah. Yeah I don’t really like when you do that, but I understand that you have many worries over nothing and you have to talk in out.

   M: then I’ll occupie your house whenever I’ll want. Perfect!

   S: You little rascal! You wanted me to say that didn’t you?!

   M: Yeap!

  H: umm… unnie why did you called us and said to dress up like this?

  M: ‘cuz we are going out of course!

   W: we do?!

   M: yes Wheepup we do!

   W: okay…

Wheein answered but it wasn’t okay for her at all. She wanted to kick out Solar and Hwasa, hug Byul-yi and plant thousands of kisses on her face only, but she knew she shouldn’t do that not that she even deserves to.

   M:then  LEGGO!

   H:I’m always down to some fun unnie but where are we going?

  M: we go clubbing!

   S: we do?

   H: we do!

 When they arrived to club they saw Moonbyul’s other girl friends: Hani, Seulgi, Yooa, D. ana, Sohee, Sujeong and even Bomi  nad Crush who were her new friends.they all went in the club together and after first round of one shots, they stated dancing. Of course the only one who wasn’t drinking but still had fun was one and only Solar. They really enjoyed music, seems like dj was really good that night. Moonbyul wanted to proof that she was really fine so she asked Hani beforehand that she would flirt with her, of course didn’t explained why, but it’s not like Hani asked anyway. Everyone knew that even if Moonbyul was flirting with every female that moves, she would never try to go further, but that’s not same in Hani’s case. Hani for sure was gayest one of the “Holly trinity”( Seulgi, Moonbyul, Hani), if she start so flirt back that means someone is getting laid.

   M: Hani let’s go get some drinks for ourselves and you know…

   H: happy to hear that from you unnie

   M:glad to serve

 Moonbyul bowed as she said that and continued

  M: oh! And of course I’m paying

   H: hahaha! okay then I’ll pay next time?

   M: only if there will be just me and you

   H: deal!

  Moonbyul and Hani went to bartender for drinks and stayed there for longer than planned.Wheein of course noticed absence of Moonbyul and started to look for her, only to find her flirting with Hani and that made her freeze. Hyejin noticed her and when she looked in Moonbyul’s direction she dragged Wheein out of the club.

   W: she really is fine and doesn’t care about me, huh?!

   Wheein started crying.at times like this Hyejin would beat the crap out of whoever made her Wheepup cry but it was Moonbyul and she couldn’t because she deseved to move on, Moonbyul deserved to be happy even if it meant Wheein would cry. Hyejin felt guilty in front of Moonbyul so she couldn’t stop her. She texted Yongsun unnie that Wheein wanted to go and she would leave together with her.

  Solar started looking for Moonbyul when realised she wasn’t dancing together with others. When she found her she got a little angry, but she was also a little happy knowing that MAYBE Moonbyul was really okay. She then called Hwasa.

   S: yah, Hyejin-ah! You could have told me the reason why you guys left, you know?! It’s not like I don’t know that Wheein really loves her!

   H: I know unnie! But Wheein-ie was crying so I couldn’t.

   S: oh… okay… so are you staying with her tonight?

   H: most probably yeah, but you know that I really miss our nights together and alone right?!

   S: yah! Aren’t you with Wheein right now?! But yeah I do know and same goes for me too.

   H: don’t worry unnie, she fell asleep on my shoulder.

   S: ugh!.. I REALLY miss us…

   H: I know unnie…

   S: you know what?! Now that Moonbyul seems kinda alright I don’t have to stay with her, so… what do you think about… you, me and my place?

   H: 100% yes unnie!

   S: okay then see you tomorrow… my love!

   H: … unnie you know that was cheesy right?!

   S: so what?! It’s truth!

   H: love you too then!

 As she said that Hyejin hang up and started thinking about how good tomorrow night would be, but then remembered that before night she had to take care of her most precious friend, who sometimes loveS playing just too much. As they reached Wheein’s house she woke her up and lead her to her bedroom. Wheein fell back asleep when her head touched her pillow, wich was kinda the cutest thing you could ever see, if not her reddened eyes from crying.

   At that time Moonbyul noticed that Hyejin and Wheein were gone and Solar just returned in club. So she thanked Hani for their “flirting sesion” and went to Solar.

   M: unnie where you were?

   S: outside, talking to Hyejin.

   M: oh!.. did they left alredy?

   S: yes and I think you are also going home not alone, huh?

   M: how did you know?!

   S: well we all know Hani and I saw you guys flirting with each other, so…

   M: oh! Was it that obvious?

   S: yeah!

   M: others are already leaving too so you should also leave unnie. I know you were here only for me.

   S: okay… I’m glad that you are, or at least seem okay.

   M: I AM okay!

   S: but I wanna ask you a question before I leave.

   M: okay?

   S: aren’t you ruining you friendship with Hani right now?

   M:what? Of course no! it’s just one night stand and as you already said we all know Hani, she is cool with it.

   S: wow! I never thought you would say that. I guess you changed even if you don’t show it to us.

   M: after Wheein you shouldn’t be surprised about me, you know, ‘cuz I wouldn’t.

   S: okay then, bye!

   M: bye!

  As  Moonbyul watched Solar leave. she told Hani to wait a little bit before going home. She wanted to make sure that no one will know about her being alone that nigh.

   M: okay Hani we can leave now.

   H: okay… hey! you know that you are the only person who isn’t my type at all, but I really would told you yes if you seriously asked.

   M: wow! Thanks and same goes for you, if only I haven’t loved someone very deeply.

   H: you mean Wheein?

   M: so I am that obvious huh?!

   H: no! not at all, I just know you and I AM that good.

  They left club loughing together. Soon they parted their ways and headed home.

   When Moonbyul arrived at her house she played music on her phone and while listening to it she started thinking about Wheein and the reason she stopped everything. She realized that after hearing what Yongsun said about her Wheepup, she thought she would become one of them, one of Wheein’s  whatever they were. She decided that tomorrow morning she would go to Wheein’s place, explain her everything and let it end with THEIR decision and not just hers.

   Tomorrow early morning Moonbyul  woke up, got dressed and headed to Wheein’s place, because she wanted to catch her before she would leave her house.

   The bell started ringing. Both Wheein and Hyejin got angry at whoever it was this early in the morning. Hyejin was first one who got up, wich means she had to open the door. She froze for a moment, but when she heard Wheein asking who it was she returned to her senses and answer that it was Byul-yi unnie. She wanted to lie to Wheein but she saw something on Moonbyul face that begged her not to.

   M: thanks Hyejin-ah!

   H:don’t thank me, just… don’t hurt her too much okay?!

   M: I’m not going to hurt her in any way.

   H: she saw you with Hani unnie yesterday and Wheein cried, so she will be hurt even just by seeing you.

   M: she cried?

   H: yes.

   M: I never meant to make her cry, I even told Hani to flirt with me for YOU guys to finally think I was okay!

   H: I’m half glad and half sad to hear that because that means you are not really fine unnie.

   M: don’t worry for me Hyejin-ah, just go to Yongsun, tell her everything and then finally cuddle with her.

   H: unnie, how did you...

   M: seems like I’m also not that dumb.

   H: okay then, bye unnie and hope you guys will fix everything!

   M:bye!

   W: Hyejin-ah can you come here ALONE for a minute?

   M: I have seen you already so you don’t have be embarrassed  - and of course she said it with her popular smirk on her face – and by the way Hyejin already left.

   W: well then come and help me with my bra!

   M:okay…

   When she was helping her with bra, Moonbyul wanted not to fix it, but to take it off of Wheein, but she knew if she did that there wouldn’t be any talking and everything would end even worse, that’s why she started talking about yesterday night.

   M: Hyejin told me that you cried after seeing me with Hani.

   W: well then she shouldn’t have!

   M: no, she did right thing telling me, because you cried for nothing.

   W: what do you mean?

   M: I mean that I wanted all of you to belive that I was fine so much I texted Hani beforehand and told her to flirt with me.

   W: you did what?!

   M: what you just heard. So that means nothing happened between Hani and me last night. By the way she knows that I love you.

   W: you make it sound so easy… saying “I love you” I mean.

   M: it was never easy for me, but now that I figured out what I really want it became much more easier.

   W: so what is it that you want?

   M: you JUNG WHEEIN, I want you! But I can’t jump into this relationship without knowing that I’m not them, that I’m not one of those people you will just be sleeping with…

   Moonbyul couldn’t take it anymore. All of those days when she couldn’t make herself cry broke something in her and now she was sitting on Wheein’s bed crying her heart out even tough she hated the idea of her love watching her breackdown.

   W: u-unnie you never were one of them and you will never be. I-I  did all of those stuff to get YOU out of my mind in the first place…

   M: s-so y-you are saying t-that we made each other suffer b-because of our foolishness?!

   W: I guess we did

   Their tears became lough as well as their sadness became happiness that morning. That day they just talked about how fool they were and how much they loved each other after what Moonbyul just blurted out that Hyejin and Yongsun are together and most probably having hot right now.

   Next day they met up with Dunnie and Hyejin, told them that they were together and knew that “Lemak” was real to wich Yongsun was really surprised, but of course they left out a small detail, they left out how fool they were for making each other wait and they would never say that out loud again.

 

                                                                                                                                             THE END.