Texting

A Moment to Us

 

 

Jeongyeon huffed. Blowing her nearly grown bangs away from her eyes.

"Damn this is hard."

"What is?" Nayeon asked. Lying beside Jeongyeon with a popcorn in while her eyes still glued to the soap opera played on tv.

Jeongyeon waved her phone screen. Showing the conversation she had on Whatsapp.

"Like...ugh why can't he see I'm actually trying to ask him out."

Nayeon took the phone from Jeongyeon's hand and rubbed her eyes.

"From what I just read you just said hi and ask him how was his day. That all sis. So why not just drop the question and get on with it."

"Nuh uh. No I won't. I just..." Jeongyeon drawled.

"Just what? Scared?" Nayeon teased with a cheeky smile.

"No! I was just....embarassed? Ugh I don't know okay. It just that I keep on remembering last year incident. You know the part when I messed up my line during our school quoir rehearsal and he was like right there next to me laughing and stuff. God it was so embarassing!" Said Jeongyeon covering her burning face with her hands.

"Well in that case let me help you." Nayeon offered with a sly smile.

"What are you gonna do?"

"Just see."

With Jeongyeon's phone still in her hand, Nayeon swiftly moved her fingers over the screen and typed something.

Noticing what Nayeon is about to do, Jeongyeon quickly tried to grab back her phone.

"NAYEON YOU-"

"-sended already~" Nayeon simply said while flashing a teethy smile.

No joke. Nayeon really did send the text to Jimin and the words in the bubble chat goes something like this;

'Heyyy handsome wanna hangout tomorrow? ;)'

"OH MY GOD. OH. MY. GOD! Ya! Im Nayeon you! Ugh, I'm so dead! What am I going to do? Oh my god." Jeongyeon continued to mutter dreadingly.

No matter how much she wanted to delete back the text it was gonna be in vain because the tick mark had already turned to blue.

Which means,

Park Jimin had already seen the text.

But that's not just it, Park Jimin is also known to be the type to replied to her text faster that any of her friends does.

Which means,

'Sure ;)'

He replied!

 

 

[A/N: sorry if it was too plain XD]