Chapter 3

The Sound of Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook, Mark, and Bambam finished their classes and headed out to the school campus. They decided they would walk for a while before meeting their mentors since they hadn't been able to speak ALONE since math class. "So, I think I see something weird happening with Namjoon. Like he literally glares at me from time to time!" Jungkook said to his friends.

Bambam regarded what Jungkook was saying and hummed trying to remember if he'd seen the elder glare at Jungkook. Mark, on the other hand, commented "Yea, I noticed. It's weird ‘cause you're hard to hate and he doesn't seem like a bad person." Bambam shrugged "Maybe you both are seeing things? I don't really remember him glaring at you Jungkook."

Jungkook shrugged at that and they kept walking. As they were walking, he suddenly remembered something and turned to Mark.

"Oh! Hey, Mark, do you have our physics notes? I slept during that class and I didn't pay attention sooo..... yeah…" Jungkook said while rubbing the back of his neck. Upon hearing what the black-haired male had said, Mark rolled his eyes and gave the other a disappointed look. Then he stopped walking, pulling out his notebook and handing it to Jungkook. "Here, I already know this stuff so you can borrow them," Mark told the other.

Jungkook smiled and said "THANK YOU! YOU'RE A LIFESAVER!", hugging the brown-haired boy and lifting him, spinning him around.

Mark laughed and lightly hit Jungkook’s head to get the other to put him down. Once on the ground he felt a little dizzy but held onto Jungkook to remain steady. Bambam gave Jungkook a puzzled look and said "It’s not like I LIKE him... He's just kinda handsome, that’s all…"

"Ohhhh, someone has a crush!!"Jungkook said with a teasing tone making Mark chuckle a bit. "Now, back to the important stuff, when are we meeting with our mentors again?"

"I guess now since we've been released from the class?" Bambam said with a blush on his face. Mark nodded and said, "Let's get going, I don't want to keep them waiting.”

Jungkook nodded and they all walked to the school gate finding Jimin, Namjoon, and Taehyung there, waiting for them. Bambam brought his index finger to his mouth and made an ‘shhh’ sound, intent on trying to scare their mentors. Jungkook and Mark nodded and Bambam counted to three with his fingers. Upon reaching three, the mentees all screamed "BOO" while putting their hands on their mentors’ backs.

None of the mentors reacted right away, Namjoon taking a second before saying "Oh, our mentees are here". Taehyung pretended to have a heart attack after a few seconds went by to appease the mentees and Jimin just made a surprised face while saying, "You scared me!"

Jungkook and Bambam made shocked faces and both of them said at the same time "OMG are you guys, psychics?! How did you hear us?!" Mark simply show a confused face while thinking about what supernatural creatures they were. Since Mark was a witch himself, it was quite easy to spot supernatural creatures for him, mainly because he encountered several of them in his life, and witches could easily spot most supernatural creatures. However, with him being a new witch, It was still pretty hard to pinpoint which one they were exactly. When he laid eyes on the three he noticed immediately that they weren't human. He snapped out of his trance by a hand waving in front of his face.

"We've all got really good hearing, and you guys aren't really that quiet," Jimin responded to which Namjoon and Taehyung nodded. "But nice try though, maybe if you'd been a little quieter, we wouldn't have noticed." Taehyung encouraged, smiling his boxy smile. Namjoon just nodded along again but he knew that their mentees wouldn't ever catch them by surprise.

The mentees nodded and Mark spoke up "So since we still don't know each other all too well, what about going to a café and talk there?" He proposed. Jungkook and Bambam nod at his idea and the three turned their heads to the mentors to see what they thought about it.

"Sure, we can do that," Jimin said. "Café? I'm totally in!" Taehyung said and Namjoon just hummed his agreement. "Lead the way!" Taehyung exclaimed and then they all started walking to the cafe, breaking off into two groups along the way. Jungkook and Jimin trailed off in the back while Taehyung, Bambam, and Mark led the way, Namjoon was sort of in the middle but was mainly talking to Bambam.

Once they reached the cafe they heard a squeak coming from Bambam. "OHMYGOD OHMYGOD!!!!!!!!! MACAROONS!!" he squealed and ran towards the balcony to ask for some like a little kid. Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand and quietly told the others to follow him to a small table at the end of the café so they could hide from Bambam. Once they got there they sat down and Jungkook said "So, I guess you already know Bambam well enough" while laughing a bit.

All the mentors laughed lightly at that, nodding. "He's cute, reminds me of my little brother sometimes," Jimin said. "Yea, it's kinda adorable how carefree he can be," Namjoon agreed glancing over their seats to see Bambam was just done getting his macaroons. "He's like me, but I can control myself a bit more," Taehyung stated to which Namjoon and Jimin promptly disagreed.

Bambam came back after a while with many and I really mean MANY macaroons in a box. "BAMBAM, WTF?! HOW MANY DID YOU BUY?" Mark asks him in a shocked tone. Bambam looks over at the box and simply said "50" Jungkook cracked up at hearing that and Mark started lecturing him not to do that. "Well, that's Bambam for you..." Jungkook said to their mentors.

The mentors nodded astounded by the sheer number of macaroons. "Are you planning to eat that all in one day?" Taehyung asks skeptically. "Surely you're not," Namjoon started going wide-eyed while Jimin just shook his head and laughed. Jimin then turned to Jungkook, who was sitting next to him, and asked: "Should we go order something too?"

Jungkook nodded and asked everyone at the table "Do you want anything to drink? Jimin and I will go to the balcony to get everyone's drinks and food". Bambam and Mark answer at the same time "A caffé latte for me please!" Jungkook nodded and turned to Namjoon and Taehyung

"An americano," Namjoon said and Taehyung asked for a caffé latte as well, agreeing with the youngers that it was the best drink. "Alright, we'll be right back," Jimin said and pulled Jungkook along towards the counter to place the group's order. "What are you going to get Jungkook?"

Jungkook thought for a while before answering "Well, probably a caramel macchiato, what about you?" He asked, curiously.

"I was also going to get that," Jimin replied and continued, now smiling. "Guess we have similar tastes." The two then walked up to the counter and Jimin recounted everyone's order and handed the employee his card to pay for it all. However, before the employee managed to take Jimin's card, Jungkook stole it away handing him his instead, not wanting to make Jimin pay for it.

He smiled at Jimin and got the drinks. "So, let's go back." He said while holding all the drinks almost letting one of them fall. Jimin frowned a little when Jungkook ended up paying for everything. "You should have let me pay, I'm the Hyung!" Jimin said as he forced the younger to hand over a few of the drinks. "You'll end up spilling everything, let me help with this at least."

Jungkook chuckled at jimin's behavior and handed over three of the drinks each of them taking the same amount.

When they got to that table they put down the drinks. After looking at Jimin, Jungkook couldn't resist and pinched Jimin's cheeks. He just looked so cute while pouting the whole way to the table! "Here are your drinks guys!" Jungkook shouted.

Bambam walked over to his coffee while panting a bit and saying some incomprehensible words through pants "drink, coffee, mouth, dry" Jungkook finally understood and gave him one of the café lattes. Bambam gulped down over half of the cup and only later realized that it was hot...So basically three things happened. Bambam started yelling "HOT" like a thousand times while Mark and Taehyung tried to cool him down and the other three just laughed at the stupidity of Bambam.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter