Chapter 1

Little Sister | Min Yoongi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☆☆☆=start/end of triggering events.

You had never been comfortable around everyone. You knew you were different some how but could never pinpoint it.

People used to leave you out of everything. They would walk away from you and start whispering and laughing. You couldn't understand why they did it or what you did to deserve it.

It took you years to figure it out. Years of wondering. Years of feeling isolated. Years of feeling hopeless. You saw this one girl in school that you felt more than just platonic love for. It scared you because all your life you were told that boys and girls were supposed to be together and that was that. Nothing ever happened between you but you always hoped that it would.

You looked into it and figured that you were probably biual. All of this was so bewildering to you. You had never seen anything like this before and it both confused and intrigued you.

You felt so much better knowing why you felt so left out as a kid. You started to realise that everything you had been taught was wrong.

As the years went by you realised that you didn't actually care about gender when it came to dating. It was a really confusing and wierd thing for you to go through but you finally felt comfortable with your uality. You had realised that you were panual and had accepted it after a few months of finding out.

You still struggled to deal with what you identified as but learnt to live with it. You always felt like life would be easier if you were just straight. You wouldn't have to deal with discrimination or anything like that.

You decided to tell your older brother Yoongi about it when you were around fifteen, hoping you could confide in him.

~~~

"Hey, Yoongi. I have something I wanna tell you."

"Sure, go ahead."

"You have to promise you won't judge me or anything, okay?"

"Of course I promise, I'd never judge you, you're my little sister it's my job to be here for you."

"O-okay. Well I'm umm p-panual."

He looked at you with a blank expression on his face before bursting out laughing.

"That's what you were so worried about telling me??!! Your uality! You do realise that I don't give a shi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter