BUDS: CARNATIONS

The day I died and got reincarnated as Do Kyungsoo?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CARNATIONS   chapter TWO / 17-04-2019

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Arghh" I grunted feeling mad at the constant noise coming from 'idontevenknowwhere' but it kept beeping once in a while. I could handle the noise of an alarm clock but what I couldn't handle was the constant murmuring or someone talking in my room. "Oppa, can you shut up? I'm trying to sleep" I said as I searched for my pillow blindly not even bothering to open my eyes. Heck, it was a school weekend. Why should I wake up?? 

"Huh?" someone huh-ed at me. There was nothing to HUH at?? I thought and then ignored him. Sheesh, that brother was so annoying. Why did he even stay in my room even. I was still sleeping, dork?

Pretending I was in a deep sleep, I pulled closer my comforter, inhaling the scent so that 'brother' of mine went out of my room. So fragrant. Lavender. It was such a nice fragrant. 

I kept lying in my bed, closing my eyes trying to SLEEP for freaking sake. I admitted I was not a morning person. Previously when a friend or my brother tried to wake me up, they had to literally drag me out of my comfortable and dark cave. 

Hmm. Wait... Lavender..

THIS WAS NOT MY SCENT AT ALL.

I abruptly sat up and scanned the room. I crashed down in horror as I realised that I wasn't in my room. How the did this happen. Did I somehow seduce someone and spend a night at their place? I shivered at the thought. Headaches suddenly attacked me and I was trying to reminisce what had happened prior to this.

All I could remember was...I fell down the stairs...and now I'm alive??? But why would they bring me to their place and not to the hospital... The person I assumed who was my brother earlier, was no longer here. I was determined to get an answer as to why they brought me here and did they do som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter