SEEDS: CARNATIONS

The day I died and got reincarnated as Do Kyungsoo?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CARNATIONS   chapter one / 17-04-2019

'Nara, quit humming that song so loud. It's hard for me to concentrate" said a girl with ponytail named Lauren. "People come and people go~" Nara continued, in fact this time, singing it for real to annoy the out of Lauren.  Right now they were in a chemistry class and Lauren can't afford to fool around and slack with her bestfriend, Nara. As much as she loves EXO, she needed to finish her classwork! She didn't want to go home only to try finishing her works when she was supposed to be watching videos of her ultimate group. "No can do, Lau" teased Nara.

"omg..shut up please" cried Lauren as she put her palm against Nara's mouth in attempt to hush her down. Mr Gwangmyeon, the chemistry class teacher was staring at them and forced a loud cough, startling both of the girls. As soon as the whole class were staring at them, they pretended to do their work seriously. "Its your fault, dip" Lauren cussed. 

"What a stick" Nara replied. This kind of verbal abuse was normal for both of the girls as they had been growing up since like forever. Nara was the silent girl and Lauren was the tomboy one, playing 'Power Rangers' with the boys in the neighbourhood. 'You were so cute when you were small. hmph' Nara continued.

"Ugh whatever, princess" Lauren rolled her eyes. Sometimes Nara was so sensitive that when she a bit, she would literally explode the whole building with her words. Man, what a mess. Perhaps she was on her period. 

"My brother asked me if you're gonna hang out and play MKV with us this weekend" Nara asked, staring at the girl with a ponytail. Lauren literally looked like a cute nerd with her ponytails swaying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter