The Chase Part II

A Day and A Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara

"More running?!" I shrieked. 

I can't believe we're running again! But I guess it's the most natural thing to do when a hellicopter is chasing and firing at you right?

My feet started to hurt really bad and so without breaking our run, I hurriedly removed the straps to my heels and completely discarded them off of my feet. I saw the guy look at me for a second and he looked like he was asking how I did that. 

"Adrenaline bruh." I answered. "Why is that thing firing at us?"

Oh dear God am I gonna die today? 

Well at least if I do, I'm glad I'm dressed in my all pink outfit that is without my heels sadly but it's okay. The only thing that matters is that I'll be wearing my favorite color and outfit for my ghost attire. 

"When I say jump, we jump." He said as he pulled me closer to him.

We stopped and stood on the edge of the bridge. I can hear the rumbling sound of the hellicopter getting louder as it was getting near us. 

I shifted my gaze back to the river below. We we're really high up and I feel like this will be my end.

"Jump!" 

Damn was I hesitating so much but my mind totally went blank as I heared gunshots again. I only closed my eyes and jumped together with him. 

My heart felt as if it went out of my chest. It wasn't long before I felt the water splash drowning both of us into it's depth.

I felt numb and unable to move am I passing out? I felt like my eyes we're slowly shutting down. 

The last thing I saw was the guy swimming towards me and waving his hand to me but my system had completely shut off. 


-----

 

I gasped the moment I felt oxygen coming back to my lungs. I spitted out a lot of water. Ew to think I had drinked river water of all waters! 

I glared at the guy. Don't tell me he did that cpr thing to me?! My first kiss!

"I know what you're thinking but no. You woke up on your own the moment I got you here." 

Good then. 

"Are they still after us?" I asked and it was only then that I realized we we're both completely soaked and wet. The wind blew and It felt very cold.

"Here." He said offering his jacket. "It's a little bit soaked but it will lessen the coldness that you're feeling." I was a bit shy to accept it but then it was really cold! 

"But what about you?" I said in concern. I'm not that selfish of a person. 

"I'll be fine. We we're trained for situations like these." 

I nodded and wore the red jacket he gave me. I looked around and we we're underneath the bridge of Han River. 

"What happened to the ones chasing us?" I asked. 

"They won't be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter