The Chase Part I

A Day and A Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara

What on earth is happening?! 

I was in the middle of thinking about what future do I still have with this life when all of a sudden someone grabs my arm and now I'm running with him not sure where to and why. 

I'm completely disoriented right now. 

"Ya! Where are you taking me?" It was all I could say. We we're running so fast that it reminded me of how Gong Yoo was running for his daugher and his life from the zombies that we're chasing them--wait is there some zombie chasing us? 

I tried to look back and I saw a guy--okay not a zombie. I'm relieved to know that but he wasn't just any guy cause he looked very familiar! He was the one who bumbed into me earlier this morning gosh he basically ruined my day and now what is this? Why is he chasing us? And who the hell is this guy holding my arm?

We we're running and even though I can only see his back, he was quite lean and good looking. Is that even possible? I haven't seen his face but I have this feeling in my gut that he's one hottie. 

My thoughts we're disrupted when he suddenly looked back at me. Omg! He was hot afterall! What am I even thinking?!

"I'm sorry, I'll explain later. For now we have to run fast." 

I didn't know what to say--and also I was still awestricken to know that such a thing like him exists. He looks like a hero on one of those famous action comic books. Despite my uncontainable inner fangirling, I kept quiet and increased my pace to keep up with him. I almost forgot we're still being chased. 

"Seungri, I need a place to hide. He's chasing us right now." 

I heared him spoke. To whom exactly? I saw him pressing something in his ear which I guess must be some kind of an earpiece? So he's talking to someone right now? 

Omg are they members of a highly feared mafia organization? What are they going to do to me? Can I really trust this guy?

"No, I'm with her. She still has the case. That tech geek is the one following us. Maybe trying to get the usb back." 

Did I hear him mention my case? What about it? And usb? What?!

We turned to a corner of a street and he drags me inside an old looking buiding. Actually it was more like an abandoned one. I got chills as we went inside. 

"Can you check my location and see if he's still following us?" 

"What do you mean you can't? At least do something. That guy might call back up." 

He was still talking to his earpiece while I stood beside him unblinking and completely speechless. Everything's happening too fast and my brain cannot comprehend anything of it. 

As we settled inside a room, we hid underneath a table and he finally spoke to me. 

"Miss, I want you to trust me okay?" 

I stared at him with utter disbelief. How can I trust a guy who just randomly dragged me out of nowhere to an abandoned  building not to mention inside a secluded place in Seoul!

Plus! I can still feel my knees trembling from all those running. For pete's sake I was in my four inched heels! And running is definitely not my cup of tea! 

"Bad news bruh I have trust issues." I said not trying to sound comedic or something. This was not a time for jokes and not the place either.

"I know this must've shocked you. I'm sorry but I want you to know that I bring no harm." 

He should apologize to my knees, toes and ankles for torturing them! 

"As you've witnessed earlier, someone is chasing us. You see you have something inside your suitcase that the very safety of the whole city of Seoul depends on right now." 

My brows arched as I pulled my suitcase to my chest clutching it tightly. What's with these guys today and their want to my precious pink suitcase? This has been going on since this morning! 

"Like what? My messed up manuscript?" 

"No, and if you would...I would like to borrow it for a moment so I can look for it inside." 

"No." I firmly said. "Enough of this sick joke! Where's the camera? Is this another variety show of JTBC? KBS? SBS? Where are the hidden cameras?"

I tried to get up but he pulled me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter