Pink suitcase, rainbow colored umbrella, black usb

A Day and A Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara

Clutching on to my pink suitcase and my rainbow umbrella on the other hand, I was happily skipping on my way to the publishing company I'm recently signed into. 

Today's the deadline for my manuscript and I wish it will be published as soon as possible. I need the money so bad. I have this feeling that my landlady is in the verge of killing me because I haven't payed my rent for like three months already.

I won't be surprised if one of these days, I'll find all my belongings thrown mercilessly outside the building  after coming home from work. 

Aside from writing, I do night shifts on a bar which is not that far from my apartment. All my daily needs plus my rent totals to an amount that my salary from working from the bar alone cannot compensate. That's why I really need to have my book published today no matter what happens!

Besides, I'm feeling positive so I'll just shrug all the negative thoughts away and trust that everything will go smoothly today. 

You can do this Sandara Park.

I glanced at my wrist watch for a second and as I shifted my gaze back on the street, I saw this boy dressed in all black running towards my direction in a very fast pace. 

I didn't have much time to react to it and so I remained glued to where I was standing. He had successfully knocked me off of my feet and caused my to land flat on the floor. My suitcase flung open and all the contents inside had scattered all over the pavement. 

"Ya!" I yelled at the guy as I saw him rumage over my things which were already a  mess on the floor as if trying to find something. 

I almost fainted after seeing my manuscript being tossed to random directions and being crumpled in the process. The guy angered me even more!

I tried to swing my umbrella--which luckily for me was still on my hold. I tried to swing it towards the direction of the guy hoping to hit his head and stop him from further damaging my precious manuscript. 

The tip of my umbrella was only inches away from his face when he just swiftly evaded my attack and it seemed like he already found what he was looking for because he finally stopped and ran away. 

I was left dumbfounded on the floor, miserable, my manuscript looking like used toilet paper and my other stuffs scattered before me. 

Great....just great!

_____

GD

"Hyung, it seems like he stopped." Seungri spoke through the earpiece I'm equiped with. 

"What do you mean?" I said slowing my pace and stopping on my tracks. 

"Well the tracking device has stopped moving." 

"Are you sure? There might be a technical problem." 

"Hyung, when did our gadgets ever fail us?" 

Seungri had a point but it's just strange. I'm in the middle of running after a boy who's in a possesion of a black usb. It's not just an ordinary usb because it contains the codes nescessary to defuse the bomb. There's going to be a series of bombing in seoul tonight and we really need to get a hold of that usb. 

This was an urgent mission and Seungri was tracking the boy and leading me to him on the process.

"Where are Top and the others?" I asked and it took a couple of moments before he answered. 

"They're trying to search for possible locations to which the bombs might've been planted in." 

"And where is the boy now?" 

"Well it's like he's headed to a....coffee shop?" 

I squinted my eyes thinking I might've heard Seungri wrong? 

"A coffee shop?" I repeated asking for confirmation. 

"Yup. That brat had the guts to have a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter