cheap thrills

when i'm with you

cheap thrills

description: high school au. One night Eunbi and Sakura find themselves standing across the road from their teacher’s house, with a carton of eggs and a thirst for revenge.

 


“This is for all the times you scolded me!” yelled Sakura as she threw an egg at Ms Yoonjung’s front door.

“This is for all the times you told me I wasn’t good enough!” she screamed with even more anger in her voice, propelling another egg at the front window. 

As she hid her face behind her hands in embarrassment, Eunbi laughed uncontrollably, watching her girlfriend adorably lash out. 

The two of them were finally graduating and Sakura wasn’t going to leave without making herself heard, quite literally.

Holding out the egg carton for her girlfriend, Eunbi watched as the girl hauled yet another egg towards their teacher’s house across the road. She had to admit, seeing this side of her girlfriend was kinda….hot.

“This is for all the times you made me feel like I was worth nothing!” Sakura yelled, flinging yet another egg at the already egg-covered house with all the strength in her body. She was halfway through the carton of a dozen eggs and it didn’t seem like she was going to be finished any time soon.

“How you going there, sweetie? Are we gonna have to go pick up another carton soon?” asked Eunbi teasingly with a smirk.

“Ha ha,” Sakura replied sarcastically, “Don’t worry I’ll be done soon then we can go.”

“No worries, take your time. I’m loving the view.”

“Oh really?” Sakura asked with a cheeky tone, wiggling her eyebrows like a dork. Maintaining eye contact, Eunbi continued to tease Sakura and slowly nodded her head, never breaking her smirk.

“How do you like this then?” the younger girl inquired as she grabbed another egg and sent it flying towards the roof of their teacher’s car and yelled, “ YOU BAE YOONJUNG!”

Turning around, Sakura pleasantly saw her girlfriend laughing, bending over in tears. Suddenly however, the car’s alarm went off, blaring through the neighbourhood. Whipping their head in the direction towards the car, the couple found the egg covered car flashing nonstop. To make matters worse, lights from the houses along the street started turning on.

Including Ms Yoonjung’s.

Turning to each other slowly, the two girls looked at each other as they realised that they were doomed.

Frozen on the spot, they were even more shocked when the older woman bursted through the front door holding up a flashlight screaming, “What the hell?!”

Squinting her eyes, she finally noticed the two figures standing across the street. “Wait— Hang on who are you? Did you do this? When the cops get their hands on you I’ll—“

Taking that as a prompt that it was definitely time to get themselves out of there, Sakura turned to Eunbi and grabbed her hand tightly as they started running as if their lives depended on it.

“! She’s gonna kill us if she finds out it was us!” Sakura stressed as she ran in fear.

Laughing hysterically, Eunbi just enjoyed the moment as she followed the taller girl’s lead and watched as she started freaking out. Maybe it was just in the heat of the moment, but god...she really loved her.

Adrenaline rushing through their veins, the two girls kept running and never let go of each other’s hands. Making a few turns and believing that they were finally a safe distance away, they started slowing down and were finally able to catch their breath.

“Oh my god, we’re done for Eunbi,” Sakura panicked as she ran her hand through her hair. 

“Don’t wor—“

Continuing, Sakura started shaking as she struggled to even breathe. “Damn it! Why did I do that?! I’m so dumb I should’ve just—“

Cutting off her girlfriend, Eunbi stood up on her tippy toes and placed a soft kiss on Sakura’s lips. As she wrapped her arms around the taller girl’s neck and pulled her in, the kiss deepened and her girlfriend kissed her back. 

Maybe it was the adrenaline. Maybe it was the fear of getting caught. Maybe it was the way Sakura played with her heart before.

Eunbi didn’t know exactly why, but she just felt a sudden and untameable hunger for Sakura. Tasting the girl’s sweet lips, Eunbi smiled into the kiss as Sakura held her waist tight. Finally pulling back from each other, the two girls slowly reopened their eyes and stared into each other’s.

“What was that for?” Sakura asked, finally calm. 

Looking up at her girlfriend, Eunbi shrugged. “Not much, I just love you. That’s all.”

Smirking, Sakura teased, “Oh really? Wanna show me again?”

“My pleasure.”