NOMIN FINAL

You are Perfect *OneShot NoMin/JaeNo*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Are you sure about this? Will it work?" Donghyuck asked Jaemin. He's about to go when he asks because today is the first day  of Jaemin's shoot in his first ever drama.

Jaemin is going to debut as an actor and he was casted to be part of a drama. He is the perfect one for the character and the director likes him so much. Aside from being handsome and perfect for the character, he is well mannered too. One of the staff also recommended him.

At first, he's refusing to do it but Jaemin thinks about it again because he believes that he'll gain something from it.

Jeno. His best friend.

Another thing, his fans will also love and will be proud of him if he became one.

"Yes of course. Will you come to see me?"

"I can't go out because of my situation, you know? Ask Jeno." Donghyuck winked.

"No, he's busy MCing with, ugh. Who's that?"

"Yeeun. That pretty girl."

Jaemin rolled his eyes. Sure, he's enjoying his life and doing pretty well. He likes it when he has girls around him. He's pretty good at acting calm, the director should've casted him too to join him. "They look good together."

"Shut up Lee Haechan." Jaemin greeted his teeth then pinched Donghyuck on its cheek. "I'm going."

"Mm. Take care!" Donghyuck shouted, then wrapped his arm around the other and gave Jaemin a peck on his cheek. "Lots of love."

Jaemin smiled and pat Donghyuck on his head.

"I saw that." Mark instantly appeared, holding a bowl of ramen in his hand. He pouted and walked right away.

"Eyy wait! It's not what you think! What are you doing here anyway?" Donghyuck shouted but the older pretended that he didn't hear anything.

"You should stop doing that, you know? I don't mind it, but Mark hyung does."

"Aish. You go now. I'm going to Mark hyung. Bye!"

Jaemin shook his head then went out. He shouldn't be late on his first day of shooting.

Dream's manager hyung will be picking him up, the car is already in front of the building and waiting for him to come down.

"Hyung! You're here already?" Jaemin gasped.

"No, I just arrived. I'm with Jeno." The elder then moved his gaze to Jeno's direction, the latter waved his hand on him. "Yo Jaem!"

Jaemin looked back at the elder. "Why is he here? I mean, he has schedules right?"

"Oh, all his schedules were done already. Another thing is, he wanted to support you so badly."

Jaemin nodded then went inside the car, Jeno's smiling face greeted him and he would be lying if he said his heart didn't melt when he saw that face of him.

That beautiful face he always adored ever since he met him.

"Why don't you just go inside and rest?" He asked after buckling his seat belt.

"Nah. I'm not that tired and I want to be there for you. You're going to be an actor, I'm so proud of you!" Jeno smiled and squeezed Jaemin's cheek lightly.

"Thanks." Jaemin smiled too, feeling happy about Jeno's affection for him. He loved it every time he'll do a skinship with him. It's not awkward.

"I heard your leading lady is a pretty noona?" Jeno squirmed and looked at him confusedly.

"Yeah, I guess. She's pretty and nice." Jaemin nodded and smiled.

"You like her?"

Jaemin, stunned, then moves his gaze to his best friend. There's no hint of being weirded out by his question and Jaemin couldn't read what he's trying to think at this time.

Oh well, he shouldn't assume something that is impossible to happen.

"Of course. I like her, she's nice." He answered while smiling, then glanced at Jeno. Waiting for his reaction, but he felt disappointed when he smiled too.

What the hell?

"Well, I'm happy that she's nice. She can take care of you." Jeno then ruffles the younger's hair.

Jaemin hemmed and tried to hide his disappointed feeling. "That noona must be taking care of you really well on the show." The younger then flashed a bitter smile, he tried to hide it from Jeno.

"She is. Yeeun noona is nice too. If I have a chance, I want to introduce her to you."

What is this? Why does he sound like he wanted to introduce his freaking girlfriend to me?

Jaemin didn't notice that he's already glaring at Jeno at this time, that's why Jeno wiped that expression on his face with his big hand. "Don't look at me like that. I don't think Yeeun noona that way."

"What am I thinking?" Jaemin asked unsure and his eyebrow furrowed. He's a little nervous too.

"That as a man, I like her. No, it's not that way. I just think of her as my older sister. That's all." He assured me while nodding.

"I didn't ask you." Jaemin rolled his eyes but giggled. "I don't care."

"Really huh, but your eyes yearn for that info." Jeno smiled then pinched the younger's nose.

Oh damn, how did he know?

Jaemin bit his lip and looked away. "I didn't. Really." The younger, then smiled.

The ride didn't last long and the car has arrived at the place where the first scene of the drama is going to happen. At the school.

"Wow, I'm so excited for your first shoot Nana!" Jeno exclaimed after coming out from the car with Jaemin. "I hope we can watch you with the members."

"Nah, it's okay. They wanted to come with me today but they looked so tired so I insisted. There is always next time for this."

"But it's your first shooting."

"Mm, it's okay. I have you, you're here already. That's enough." Jaemin winked and made his fingers into heart.

It may look like his affection as a friend or brother for Jeno, but for Jaemin it's more than that.

"Jaemin!" A voice of a girl was heard by both males then moved their gazes on him.

It's her. Jaemin's pair for this drama.

"Noona!" Jaemin called her then waved his hand, so the girl came closer.

She's pretty huh. Jeno thought then pouted.

The way he linked her arm around Jaemin's arm made Jeno caught off guard.

Did Jaemin just let her do that?

Well, they have some friends who are girls too but those girls are from their agency when they're still trainees. So, they were comfortable around them.

But for Jaemin who just met her, and let her do a skinship with him just like that is so unlikely for Jaemin. Are they comfortable with each other already? How come?

"How are you?"

"I'm fine and excited."

"That's good then, I'm glad that we're close already to do a great job." She giggled, still her arm was linked around Jaemin.

Jeno didn't know why it's very disturbing.

"Me too." He smiled.

That's disturbing too. Is it because he's not used to it? When they were attending school, they're always together but they also had  friends but they're all boys. There were girls too but not like this close. Too close.

Jeno is close with Yeeun, but there's no skinship between them. He even distances himself from her when they're doing the show and the other members were like that too, even the older members.

But Jaemin is different huh?

He is always different.

It's really disturbing.

"Ehem!" Jeno hemmed, for them to be aware that he was still around. It's too embarrassing to interrupt their talk -,-

Finally, Jaemin moved his gaze on him. "Ah anyway, my friend came with me Noona."

Friend? Just a friend? I am his best friend though. (・´з'・)

"He is Jeno, and Jeno, this is Jeein noona. Say hi."

"Hi Jeno-ssi!" The girl smiled widely and waved her hand.

"H-Hi, Jeein-ssi!"

"You can call me noona too since you are Jaemin's friend."

I'm not his friend! I'm best friend ( ̄3 ̄)

"Can I?" He asked shyly, so Jeein nodded.

Why would I? "Ah, I can't do that."

"Hmm. Why?"

He was about to answer but the director called both of them because the shoot is getting started by this time.

Jeno pouted when Jeein pulled Jaemin on his hand. He can't stand seeing them.

His best friend looks really good today, maybe he really likes that girl for dressing up like that. He often pulls Jaemin too whenever he feels lonely and then they'll watch movies together. But he's not even bothered to wear such nice clothes like this.

What in the world.

~

"Hyung please. Do it for me. I'll just ask you once and this is it. Please!" Jeno said while making puppy eyes.

"But Jeno, I can't. We have schedules too."

"Hyung! You're jobless for now, remember? You have 4 days rest after filming WayV's MV and don't you think I'm being generous to you right now?" Jeno grins.

"What the hell? Are you really our Jeno? How could you say that to me? You hang out with Donghyuck too much." Ten's eyebrow rose while slowly shaking his head. Something is up, what is this kid trying to do?

"I can't ask Doyoung hyung and Jaehyun hyung again. They're busy too. So, you're the only one who can save me." Jeno said then pouted and tried to be affectionate to the older member.

Ten was weirded out by Jeno's actions today but since he can smell something fishy, he'll help him. They are brothers too and this is the first time that he witnessed Jeno being desperate for something.

Aish, this sweet little kid is such a cutie UWU

"Okay fine. Since you were a very good brother to me, I'll help you."

"Really? Thanks hyung! I'll pay for you later." Jeno then hugs Ten again. The older smiled , that's why he returned the hug. Jeno might be boring for others but for NCT, he's always been the nice brother with a big and warm heart. They love him.

"Just buy me a meal."

"Alright then. It's a deal!"

After talking with his hyung, Jeno went back to Dream's dorm to rest. Tomorrow, he'll go to see Jaemin again and thanks to his bro because of that, he'll be able to watch Jaemin again. To be honest, he looked really cool earlier.

It's just, he can't feel at ease whenever Jaemin with that noona. One of the reasons.

"Yo Jeno!" Mark suddenly appeared.

"Oh, hyung. What are you doing here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter