Five Years (Jeon Jungkook & Kim Taehyung)

Five Years (Jeon Jungkook & Kim Taehyung)

Five years.

Today was the fifth Valentine's Day that Jungkook and Taehyung were to spend together. While the oldest thought it to be just a normal day -claiming that their love should be cherished every single day and that there was not a day Taehyung lived without loving his little bunny, making the maknae blush-, Jungkook always took great care in making sure that his companion felt all the love he had for him on this oh-so-special day.

But Jungkook was anxious. All the time. And if things did not go as planned, the boy was a mess. That is why the 95-liner had kept telling the maknae that it was okay if he could not spend the entirety of the day with him when their manager had been forced to plan Jungkook's photo shoot on the 14th of February. And Jungkook had been on the brink of throwing a fit inside the manager's office; but it was only when his drunken steps had alerted Taehyung of his lover's presence into their apartment that the boy fell to the floor, slurring apology after apology to his companion while litres upon litres of liquor scented tears streamed down the young male's cheeks.

A month later, here was Taehyung, lying in bed, blinking a few times before deciding to shut his eyes from the intense morning light peeking through the curtains-drawn windows, glaring at his irises.

Shifting around in bed, he felt around the mattress with his palm, groaning at the cold fabric meeting his skin.

Jungkook was not there.

The idol growled, feeling intensely deprived of his little bunny's warmth beside him, even more so when his bare chest was exposed to the seemingly freezing air of their bedroom.

Because that is just how Taehyung felt without his little bunny to keep him all warm and comfortable. He felt cold.

Trusting all of his senses except for his sight which was unsurprisingly covered by the blanket of skin draped over his orbs, Taehyung walked silently -and blindly- towards the kitchen. Kitchen from which was surely emitted the sweet pastry-like scent that he smelled as his nostrils awoke.

A soon as his fingers curled around the wooden egg-shaped railing, informing him that he was at the top of the stairs, Taehyung peeked down to what would inevitably be his death if he did not open his sleepy eyes. With a grunt, Taehyung descended the few steps to reach the living room.

As his toes rested on the bottom step, he was more than glad to have opened his eyes; because the sight before him was one that Taehyung would not have missed for the world.

Pink hair falling above his pierced ears, the roots of his dyed hair neatly cut on the back of his neck, a loose dark grey shirt hanging tightly on his imposing shoulders, along his lean back, showing off his shoulder blades as he leaned forwards slightly, and then to his slim waist, creasing slightly under his armpits from the position of his arms in front of him. His behind wrapped in black jeans, nicely hugging his curves as well as his sculpted thighs, down to his calves and ending the outfit in a pair of white socks.

Taehyung bit his lower lip, appreciating the sight, and silently walked towards his lover. One step after the other, Taehyung noticed the outline of a plate resting on the counter in front of his companion. But his attention soon turned back to Jungkook when the latter's back pressed against Taehyung's chest as the older male hugged his form.

Jungkook breathed in at the contact, humming at the touch. The maknae melted in the embrace, leaning back up ever-so-slightly to meet every inch of Taehyung's bare chest. "Good morning, my tiger."

"Morning, little bunny," Taehyung mused into the back of Jungkook's head. Slowly trying to peek above the maknae's shoulder.

Taehyung's eyes were suddenly covered by a warm pastry-scented piece of flesh that he could only assume to be Jungkook's hand.

"Don't look, just walk backwards," Jungkook ordered with a soft edge to his tone, shifting his hand so that he was sure his lover could not see what was in the plate.

"Mmh, in the morning. I like it," Taehyung murmured in his deep sleep-engulfed voice.

Taehyung grinned at what he knew to be a flustered Jungkook.

"Yah, it’s not like that! And you know I have a shoot today, I can't stay for long."

Not acknowledging the gaping pit in his heart swallowing his joy for a second, Taehyung chuckled, "Being quick should not be a problem for you, little bunny."

"Ah, just shush!" Jungkook exclaimed in a wavering voice, most definitely turning scarlet.

As he was about to answer, Taehyung felt the familiar fabric of the living room couch digging into the back of his knees. Taking it as a sign to sit down, the male squatted down and sat on the couch. On the verge of making a comment about his covered eyes, his pupils were suddenly shying away from the amount of light in the room, shrinking slightly before focusing on what was happening.

Jungkook sat on his lover's lap, though Taehyung barely registered the weight put on his thighs, his own legs folded on the side of both of Taehyung's. Presented before the older idol was a plate of delicious looking pancakes in the shape of hearts.

His little bunny was biting his bottom lip, looking expectantly at him.

"Happy Valentine's Day, my tiger," Jungkook beamed, leaning down to peck Taehyung on the cheek.

Overwhelmed with information, Taehyung glanced at the food Jungkook had made -looking delicious-, then at Jungkook's legs -looking delicious-, then at the rest of his body -on him; and looking as delicious as ever. Finally, he met his lover's gentle gaze.

Cupping the maknae's cheeks with his hands, Taehyung brought his lips to Jungkook's in a soft and sweet embrace, enveloping both of the maknae's lips with his own. Taehyung pulled away and his lips. Sugar?

Cocking an eyebrow at Jungkook who seemed to follow his trail of thoughts, the older's eyes shifted back to the pancakes.

Jungkook spoke quietly, a shy smile tugging at the corner of his lips, "I needed to make sure they were edible."

Lips which were literally sweet.

Taehyung chuckled slightly, his eyes disappearing into tiny slits while he shook his head at the maknae's behaviour.

He stopped when something soft collided with his lips. Not bothering opening his eyes considering that it was either Jungkook's skin or a piece of pancake -though he hoped it was the former- Taehyung embraced the sugary-flavoured treat fully with his lips. His tongue slipped over the cushiony sugar-tasting goodness which did not move under his touch. Definitely not Jungkook's lips.

"Are you trying to make out with a pancake, Kim Taehyung?"

The older male growled as he chewed and swallowed.

"Jealous?"

Holding another piece of the sweet pastry to Taehyung's lips, Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Open."

Sitting on the older male's lap, Jungkook proceeded to fork-feed his lover, their interaction being punctuated by Taehyung's humming at the delicate goodness touching his lips and his fingertips' drumming alongside Jungkook's thighs.

Until the empty plate stared back at him, Jungkook refused to leave his lover. He had to shift his position a few times when his legs started to feel numb, while Taehyung only scooted him closer to his chest each time he moved.

When Jungkook placed the empty plate behind him on the small table facing the couch, Taehyung felt the maknae's body heat slip away from his grasp which he had gotten so accustomed to holding during his breakfast.

Jungkook pushed himself up, facing away from Taehyung to look at the circular digital clock hung on the wall, "Ah, already?" the younger singer whined, placing a hand at the nape of his neck, "I should go, I don't want to be late."

And that's when he felt it. As soon as his hand was leaving his neck, his skin had registered the touch.

Taehyung had kissed his .

"Yah!"

Jungkook turned around, cheeks cherry red and eyes wide open.

"I couldn't resist," said the older, a smirk on his lips as he leaned back, the gap between his legs increasingly growing. "I'm hungry..."

Jungkook's orbs shifted to the few crumbs on the previously filled plate, "Then make yourself more pancakes..."

"Mmh, not this kind of hunger, little bunny..." Taehyung trailed off, his lips.

The boy's eyes flicked back to his lover and then towards the entrance of their apartment, "I-I will see you t-tonight," Jungkook stuttered rapidly, still flustered by his hyung's behaviour.

Jungkook almost jogged to the door, slipping into the first sneakers he saw and grabbing a jacket in a similar fashion that he draped over his shoulders. When he reached for the handle, an arm s itself around him, blocking his body from advancing further.

"You forgot something..." Taehyung breathed, shivering slightly at the feeling of the cold fabric of the jacket against his bare chest.

Suddenly, Jungkook felt a ridged object slip inside his pants' back pocket. Though it felt somehow familiar, the maknae had not time to analyse his thoughts because of a softer touch trailing up his behind to the small of his back.

"Your wallet."

Right.

Jungkook bit the inside of his cheek, strangling his own moan. Though Taehyung knew that from the way the boy's body jerked up, he was not unaffected by the older's light caresses.

Taehyung waited for the maknae to open his mouth, and, as soon as the first syllable of what would have been an extremely stuttered thanks peeked at the edge of the younger's lips, Taehyung closed the distance between their bodies, resting his hands on the maknae's hips as he dug his fingers in the fabric of Jungkook's black jeans.

Jungkook yelped at the sudden warmth on his body, backing into Taehyung in surprise.

The older idol leaned his head down, tilting it so that his breath fanned Jungkook's ear. The 97-liner fought against another high-pitched sound forming in his throat, to no avail.

"Are you sure you don't want to be late?" Taehyung whispered, catching the maknae's earlobe between his teeth, and then letting it go to press his lips on the top of his ear.

"I-I have to go. I w-will see you tonight," Jungkook managed, breaking the hold his hyung had on him.

"See you tonight," Taehyung said in a sing-song voice. His dark irises following his lover's form as he hurried outside.

When the door of their apartment closed behind him, Jungkook closed his eyes, taking in a few short breaths.

How did this happen?

The day had barely just begun and he already found himself caged in a mist of desire.

"Ah, Kim Taehyung," Jungkook moaned, his back limply resting against the wooden door as he felt his wallet press against his cheek.

Shaking his head to get rid of the excess of cuddliness he felt towards his lover, Jungkook breathed out a long sigh and pushed himself away from the door.

What he did not know was that someone on the other side of the door had heard him.

And that someone was smirking.

*************

Jungkook yawned before entering the apartment. A soft click was emitted by the panel from which he had just typed his code. Stifling a second yawn, he closed the door behind him, an arm still firmly wrapped around the box he was covering with his jacket.

Jungkook was tired, but he knew he had to fight it.

After hours upon hours of standing, sitting, squatting, moving his head in more ways than anyone would think humanly possible, twisting his facial features from a simple frown to the faintest trace of a smirk, with the blinding lights of the set's projectors directed right in his dried corneas, the seemingly never ending orders of the photograph and a stomach so empty it could swallow the entirety of Seoul's surface in food, to say that Jungkook was exhausted would be an understatement.

Squatting down -once more-, Jungkook pulled on the laces of his shoes, leaving his white sneakers on the side of the doormat. As he tried to stand up, his whole body wobbled sideways. Jungkook extended one of his arms towards the closest wall, placing his shaking palm wherever he could meet a surface. His lean figure fell against the closed door, shaking slightly under the pressure put on his muscles.

No, he could not be weak, not tonight.

Pushing himself off with difficulty as his other arm held the box, he turned around, precariously making his way towards the living room.

When the box left his hold to rest on the small table in front of the couch, Jungkook tightened his fists as he forced his eyes to focus on a corner of the flooring to stop the dizziness from overcoming his thoughts.

For Taehyung, for Taehyung, for Taehyung, he kept repeating to himself.

As he straightened up, filling his lungs in a deep breath through his nose, Jungkook was suddenly engulfed from behind by his lover. Taehyung's sweet cheesecake-like scent made Jungkook melt at the touch, far from helping the latter who -from the body heat of his lover sipping through the fabric Taehyung was wearing and his usual silk like caresses up and down his arm- felt his body relax a bit too much.

He was worried. Jungkook was worried because he could not find the strength in himself to hold his own weight alone.

He needed Taehyung, but not in the way Taehyung needed him.

When he felt his companion stepping away from him, Jungkook grabbed his arms and his heels, biting the inside of his cheek as to not give in to the temptation of fainting.

"Tae, hold me," Jungkook managed to speak confidently as his eyes filled with tears. He feared that he would be too weak to engage anything. Jungkook feared that he would not be able to give his lover what he wanted.

"You don't have to ask me twice," Taehyung said, and Jungkook smiled, his acting doing a good job at not letting the exhaustion he felt slip through.

It had worked, once.

Taehyung smirked, placing his arms around his lover's waist. They stood still for a second.

"Touch me."

Well, this was unusual.

Way too unusual for Taehyung not to notice.

Jungkook would not usually ask him, he was more of the teasing type. Tempting his lover by rolling his body against his hyung's, keeping a short distance between his lips and the older singer's skin, fanning his breath over it, or simply letting short moans slip out of his lips until Taehyung could not hold back anymore.

Talking was something they did while they were making love, not before.

It did not work twice.

"Kookie-"

"Please," Jungkook whined, his remaining strength gathering into his fists as he pulled Taehyung closer against him, "please, my tiger."

Taehyung gulped at the sound of his nickname leaving his lover's lips in such a pain-filled intonation.

"Hey, little bunny," Taehyung whispered, letting one of his hands wander at his lover's hair to massage it. "You don't have to force yourself-"

"Don't, Taehyung. This is Valentines' Day, I should- I-"

Taehyung barely pulled away, his eyes instantly narrowing at the way Jungkook held onto his companion's shirt-covered chest as if his only breathing support was their closeness.

Taehyung softened his expression, "Jeon Jungkook. There is nothing that you have to do. You don't owe me anything," the younger started to cry, his knees shifting under his weight. "Look at you, you're completely exhausted."

As if on cue, Jungkook's legs collapsed beneath him. Taehyung tightened his grip on the brown-haired idol. The only hint that made Taehyung aware of his companion's consciousness was the feeling of two tight fists gripping his shirt.

"I'm so weak. I'm sorry," Jungkook slurred his words as his voice was chocked by sobs.

"We are not getting into this argument again, Jungkook," said the oldest of the two.

Taehyung cursed under his breath as the man in his arms began to cry harder, his forehead buried into Taehyung's shoulder. The older man kissed the maknae's forehead.

"I'm going to bring you up to the bedroom, ok?"

The maknae's answer came in the form of a small nod, his pink hair brushing Taehyung's skin in the process. Taehyung felt a shiver of excitement running through him, but he knew he had to control his lust, because Jungkook needed to rest and nothing mattered more to him than his little bunny's well-being.

Jungkook's arms wrapped themselves around Taehyung's neck as the older man swept him off of his feet. And thus, the ascending of the staircase began.

Taehyung would have never thought himself capable of lifting his lover up to their bedroom by walking up a whole staircase, but the young adult's burning passion for him was also something he had never thought himself capable of reciprocating.

Yet, here they were.

Taehyung brought his lover to their bedroom, laying him on their gigantic iceberg of a mattress surrounded by a sea of blankets. Taehyung sat on the bed next to Jungkook's resting form; the weight dragged the maknae's body closer to his lover's as a fold on the duvet the tip of Jungkook's toes, making him curl them.

A warm palm was gently pressed against his forehead.

"You're cold, Kookie. You should take a shower to warm up."

The younger boy only nodded at this, peeling his eyelids open slightly to navigate around the familiar surroundings. In a blink of an eye, Taehyung was holding onto his waist to lift some of the weight off of his legs.

After a few steps, and making Jungkook verbally agree to leave the door slightly open just in case the maknae would fall out of tiredness in the bathroom, Taehyung's grip lessened.

"Oh wait!" Jungkook exclaimed, gripping at his hyung's hands. "Box, living room, table," he mumbled, trying to form a coherent sentence -cue word here being 'trying'- as his mind was fogging up with sleepiness.

Taehyung smiled, pecking Jungkook's cheek, "I got it."

Nodding to himself in satisfaction when he heard the water being pumped into the pipes, Taehyung carefully walked down the stairs, fetching the oh-so-familiar box he had grown to love seeing over the years. Taehyung opened it while making his way back towards the bedroom, popping a black-chocolate and orange flavoured candy between his lips. The cacao was not sour and neither did the orange feel too acid or chemically-made.

They were perfect.

Taehyung settled himself on the bed, somewhat lying down while his upper-torso lied unprotected from the blanket draped over the rest of his well-sculpted body. Following his fourth sweet, Taehyung found himself getting warmer and warmer under the soft fabric of the bed sheets; his shirt soon left his chest and went flying in a corner of the room as he embraced the soft covers fully.

And that is how Jungkook found his lover as he left the en-suite in a pyjama-like ensemble.

"They get tastier each year, don't they?" Taehyung asked, propping himself on his elbow as he examined a candy between his fingers.

Jungkook smiled, happy that his lover still liked them.

"Just like wine," Jungkook absentmindedly replied, placing his dirty clothes on the side of his desk, sticking a mental note in his brain to do the laundry in the morning.

"Just like you."

Not finding the strength in himself to flirt back, Jungkook's cheeks turned pink at his hyung’s words.

Joining his lover on the bed, Jungkook was soon wrapped up in blankets and dragged closer to his lover by one of the older singer's arm while the other held up a heart-shaped chocolate to Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook his lips and then took the candy between his teeth.

One chocolate after the other, Jungkook felt himself glide against the mattress; soon, he was entirely lying under the covers except for his face. His eyes dreamily gazed at Taehyung's features, a sleepy haze blurring everything his eyes were not focusing on.

Cupping the maknae's cheek with the hand that was not stuffed underneath his pillow, Taehyung started his thumb over his lover's jaw and up to his ears while singing softly.

"Sweeter than sweet, chocolate cheeks and chocolate lips." Taehyung hummed softly, tracing the said parts of his lover's lineaments with the tip of his fingers.

Jungkook giggled, shaking his head at the idol, "These are not the lyrics, hyung."

Jungkook bit his bottom lip as the older male tilted his head closer to the maknae's neck, lazily applying his lips beneath his ear, the skin where he had left marks from previous sessions of love-making.

His slow touch made Jungkook arch his back slightly, sighing in content.

Leaning away from his lover, Taehyung stared into the boy's soft chocolate-hued orbs.

"I don't care, now sleep."

Jungkook's forehead creased, "We're supposed to brush our teeth before going to bed-"

Grunting, the older idol shifted the maknae's body so it laid on his own. His arms folded at his sides so that he could cup the maknae's cheeks and lead him to his lips.

This was one of the rare occasions when Taehyung was gentle. His soft kisses were his way of saying 'I know that it is not the moment for more, and I love you no matter what.' And Jungkook loved it. Jungkook loved him.

The way the tip of his fingers played with the hem of Jungkook's shirt, never touching the maknae's skin if the latter had not allowed him first. The way his long legs rubbed against the mattress as the friction calmed his heavy-beating heart. The way his lips parted to envelop their partners in a longing opening. The way his breath fanned Jungkook's skin, warming it up before in all the warmth with almost unnoticeable squeezes. The way he nibbled playfully at Jungkook's mouth to obtain a gaping between his lips where their tongues met in an innocent dance. And when both males parted from each other to regain a rhythmical breathing pace, Taehyung always dove in for one last embrace of their lips.

Jungkook panted, exhausted but content.

Before he could process the words dashing in his head, he heard his voice formulate an inquiry, "Is there something else you'd rather eat than my lips?"

Taehyung smirked at this, shifting his hand down to Jungkook's backside.

"Well there is one thing..."

"Yah! You ert!"

Taehyung pouted slightly.

"Desiring my little bunny makes me a ert?" the older boy fake-sniffled, making his chest tremble in the process.

"Ah, you know that's not what I meant, Tae..." Jungkook's heavy-lidded eyes fought to stay open as his exhaustion seemed to reach its peak.

Taehyung wetted his lips, letting his fingertips rest on the small of Jungkook's back, sometimes running his thumb over his tense muscles.

"If you kiss me, I won't talk about it anymore."

Jungkook rolled his eyes at his lover but obliged nonetheless.

However, as his lips pressed onto the older male's bare chest, Taehyung let his head fall onto the fluffy fabric of the many -not too many because there is no such thing as too many cushions, but still more than the societal reasonable amount- cushions.

"I love you, Taehyung."

Taehyung's insides burnt from the instant the maknae's lips touched his pectorals but then it was gone as suddenly when Jungkook's soft melodic voice reached his ears.

How could he do this to him so easily? Make him want to chase him and dominate him and bruise him with lust, but also protect him, hold him, caress him with nothing else but the soft touch of his fingertips.

"My tiger?" Jungkook hazarded, drawing meaningless patterns on his hyung's chest. He lifted himself up when his lover hummed in response. Cupping one of the blond-head's cheeks, the maknae smiled, “Happy Valentine's Day."

Taehyung leaned into Jungkook's hand, closing his eyes for a few seconds before tangling up their legs and tightening his grip on the maknae, "Happy Valentine's Day, my little bunny."

And both lovers fell asleep in each other’s embrace, not caring about the questions left unanswered and the worries of tomorrow.

Because this was their fifth Valentine’s Day, and from now on, their relationship could only get sweeter.

_____________

~FrenchieAuthor's note:

I feel like I may have gotten side-tracked while writing this but I enjoyed it nontheless! I feel like I finally understand my teachers when they used to tell me I was off-topic... Ah well, you don't change a winning team -I mean I hope it's a winning one?-, do you?

I hope you all enjoyed this one-shot!

If you wish to give ideas or prompts for future stories, feel free to contact me, both here and on Twitter @FrenchieAuthor!

Thank you all for reading, I wish you a very good night/day!