A geek

Lie or Die

What important in life? Having money? good health? happiness? Love? Well nothing from those things matter now even if he is having all of those he isn’t in peace! Why life is so cruel to him? What did he do wrong? To keep having this bad luck? When was the moment he made a mistake to his life get to this point? 

Maybe leaving his mother was the wrong decision he made? Or maybe it was right but trusting her was and still the wrong decision! What if she had to do that! Maybe not the part concerned about him! Before that! When she was sleeping with half the city for money to just bring him food he never said something he never man up and tell her to stop! yes he was little but not that little! he was angry without asking why she is doing that! Maybe she had her reason the same he is going to do now he have his reasons, someone else happiness someone safety someone he for the first time in his entire life he care about, his young his tall his handsome he need to have a peaceful life with someone that won’t bring him problems right? maybe he will forgive his mother today because he will do the same to make another live in peace

 

Smiling next to the hospital door Baekhyun moves slowly getting out he saw him running to his direction going out from his car to help him he smiled back to him, yes his here Yixing is here and he chooses him for everyone’s good.

 

He sits in the car and look at a very happy Yixing getting in the driver seat with “let take you home Baekhyun”

 

He act to be happy all those years what was more easier is to convince Yixing that he was happy to see him, so the first thing he did in the next morning is calling the old number he had and for his surprise it was opened, he never tried calling it before respecting that he had the well to disappear but when the phone rings in the other side a joyful voice of Yixing was answering directly with “BAEKHYUNAAA”

So what he had to do is to tell him, he scared him that why he take a back Chanyeol was just a target for him to have a good life  after and for him to believe him is he never deleted the number and he never forget him, well part of his words were true because he didn’t delete the number and he really didn’t forget him but not in a lover way!

Asking him to pick him up from the hospital then talk about it Yixing couldn’t wait so he hacked the hospital and put an immediate leave with his name for him even if he didn’t got healed yet

 

Well Baekhyun couldn’t mind first he hate hospitals second Chanyeol could pay him a visit in anytime if he can

 

still he didn’t...

 

not trying to think about it because Yixing was around back at  the time he can’t know what he exactly said to him not letting him even gets in the room

 

“So Baekkie I see you choose me?” His intention get caught by Yixing talking to him Baekhyun shake his head a no 

“It was never a choice Yixing” he said “I waited for long but you never show up and I needed an escape plan”

 

“So your telling me you never loved Chanyeol?”

 

Baekhyun shrugs “his handsome I admit it! But no” his good at lying he loved him now he know it “am in love with you since the day you take my hand and put me next to your laptop” he said and take Yixing hand “and start explaining things I never hear about it”

 

Yixing laughed “I remember that face of yours how dumb you looked at me but tried to understand me no matter what”

 

Baekhyun smiled with him “please that embarrassing” but from the inside his heart breaking 

 

“But why you helped Chanyeol all this way?” Yixing sais with a very serious tone

Baekhyun look at him with a pouted face “He was my escape plan to the rich world I would do everything for it! But I didn’t know you were there! Why you didn’t come to me before? Why you needed a bullet to show me your face again?” He said wanting to make the bite in the spider web “your so mean you was watching me all this time”

 

Yixing rise there tangled hand up to his mouth and kiss Baekhyun one with “I was wrong forgive me”

 

Baekhyun just nodded with the innocent smile he could afford with “I will if you pay for lunch today! I want a double chicken burger” 

 

Yixing nodded “first thing to do before going home then” he smiled and take deep breath tha Baekhyun know it a relief one like he was waiting for this moment forever 

 

For a slightly moment he felt bad for him, maybe he loved him truly since he acted like a mad dog before, this is all because of him if he maybe waited a little longer and not open up to Chanyeol...still...even if he wait he never think about him as a lover he shouldn’t lie to himself he was his good and very good friend that he dreamed about since childhood a friend that you tell him everything and he tells you everything and what you want from each other is just to be there and listen...nothing more...but now he need to believe his lies too...just like his mother accepted to be with everyone giving money! Now he will accept Yixing even if his heart in another place...how destiny is making fun of him right?

 

 

 

 

 

>>> meanwhile <<<

 

 

 

Chanyeol was sitting in a car a normal old one with Sehun and Kyungsoo in it the three were parking near a casino 

“What taking him so long?” Sehun said 

Kyungsoo shrugs “he said he need to wait till the man finish his job hours” 

Chanyeol look at Kyungsoo “it been two hours now”

“There He is” Kyungsoo look at Jongin coming out from the door saying goodbye to the guard there, he gets in the car and Kyungsoo drives immediately 

 

“The guy said that he give the number to a client that he asked to buy it 1 week ago and the money he had was so satisfying to refuse” Jongin explained

 

Chanyeol huffs “so it’s a dead end?”

Jongin shake his head a no “the guy also said that he knows the boy because he always came here to meet the same person!”

 

Sehun asked “so we should look for that person to maybe he could give us a clue?”

Jongin nodded “and that person is a teenager and guess what”

 

“What?” The three asked 

 

Jongin smirk “Luckily I know him because he goes to the same school I teach in”

Kyungsoo smiles “damn how much lucky we are”

 

Jongin nodded “you guys ever think about this” he said turning to look at the two behind and managing his position to be comfortable 

“What?” Chanyeol asked waiting what he was going to say

Jongin stayed silent for few seconds thinking of the write words “so you guys ever think about how you get the urge to have with somebody but not because you want to because you are there just because someone else will need you?”

The two look surprised yet disgusted of what he is saying 

“Please shut up” Kyungsoo said embarrassed 

Kai shrugs turning back “just saying I was in the right time in the right place for someone else problem to just know the second guy which we will see him next”

“You sure your not a philosophy teacher?!” Chanyeol said looking at him with a very weird look

Jongin winked at him in the middle mirror “Maybe in another life my friend!”

 

Arriving to the school where Jongin teaching the four get out of the car heading inside it was an art school a huge one the music was heard everywhere students dancing in the garden other taking notes with each other some just chit chatting 

“This is cool” Sehun said “now I know I didn’t live my full teenage time when I was in high school”

Chanyeol look at Jongin “why are you a teacher here? aren’t you younger?”

Jongin smiled “when your the owner you can be anything”

Kyungsoo look at him with a wide eyes “what? You own this school?”

Jongin nodded “better look humble to know if someone loves you for you not for your money”

Kyungsoo stopped moving any other step “what your parents do Jongin?” He said looking daggers at him to not lie

Jongin smiled to him “look at the bright side Soo” he goes and hug him “you love me for me and I love you for you”

Sehun smirks “and how can you prouve you love him for him now since you know who’s son is he”

Jongin roll his eyes “exactly! Who’s the idiot we’ll get near the son of Seoul police head if he wasn’t in love with him?”

 

Chanyeol look at Kyungsoo “he have a point again”

Kyungsoo nodded “but what you’re parents do for living?”

Jongin smiled “my father is a minister and my mother is a normal house wife”

“M...ministre!” Sehun gulp his saliva “dude ur full of surprises you nerd”

“Ok we need to talk after just you and me” Kyungsoo said knowing that this relationship isn’t going further then today for sure

 

“There he is” Jongin said “hey Luhan” he called to a boy who was moving with many instruments in his arms

“Good morning sir!” He sais but immediately his eyes got wide open seeing Chanyeol standing next to him it was so obvious to the point he wanted to move to the other direction but he failed falling on the ground him and the instruments

“Oh crap!” He said feeling the pain in his on where he landed 

The four moves fast to help with “Are you okay?” 

The boy named Luhan look at them and nodded “yeah am fine” he saw a hand in front of his face to help him and he smiled taking the gentleman Sehun hand with “thanks”

The two smiled at each other then Luhan look at his teacher “Am sorry but I need to take those instruments to the A class” he said trying to avoid eye contact with Chanyeol as much as he can 

“How can they let a soft guy like you do a job like this?” Sehun said and start to take the instruments from the ground “let me help you and talk in the way Okay?”

“NO” the boy named Luhan just screamed but knowing what he did is wrong he said gently “I can take them alone, but thank you for the intention to help”

“We know your avoiding me” Chanyeol said with a serious deep tone 

“Am sorry I didn’t mean to but Lay was insisting in crushing you before you could take his love from him” he said non stop tears start to form up in his eyes he look at Kyungsoo “I didn’t do anything out of the law just a forgery of some papers for them to walk free with new identities, please don’t take me to jail I have a sick mother to take care of and they payed much more then any part time job and I would do anything for money”

 

The four look at each other with a smile Jongin said “did I mention to you guys that his the school geek”

Chanyeol shake his head a no “I thought it was you”

“Ha ha funny Chanyeol” Jongin said with angre

Sehun look at Luhan “I call him geek charming then” he smiled and Luhan smiled back 

“We won’t take you to jail” Sehun take the instruments from the floor one by one and give them to him “but If money that important to you” Sehun look at him in the eyes “how much it cost to do the right thing and join us?”

 

Luhan eyes got wide open “are you guys crazy?” He look at them a little scared “those guys are psychopath that want to kill for money! How can you go after them?”

 

“We have a police department a rich man and a minister son” Sehun smiled “Am sure we can manage! But the question is if they fall down who they would take with them?”

 

Luhan eyes got wide open “oh my god! Anyone helped including me?”

 

“Wait” Chanyeol stopped them “what did you meant by taking his love?” Thinking about it now and the time when Baekhyun was talking about someone he knows “Who’s Lay?”

 

Luhan eyes got more wider now “you guys didn’t knew! Oh my god! Am really an idiot I shouldn’t have said that!”

“Well you did!” Chanyeol start to get angry now “what did you mean?”

Luhan huffs looking at Sehun “how much you could pay?”

“I pay for your mother therapy you have my word” Chanyeol interrupted him “what can you help us with?”

 

Luhan eyes got wide open his arms felt so weak to the point he left the instruments again “you swear?” He said with a weak voice not believing it

“If he didn’t I will” Sehun said with a smile nodding for him to just accept his offer 

“Or I will” Kyungsoo said too 

Jongin shrugs “just give Chanyeol the name and adresse “his a Chaebol don’t miss the chance Luhan”

 

Luhan nodded going and hugging Sehun with all his might “thank you” He was saying repeatedly “thank you!” 

“Your shocking me” Sehun start hitting his arms 

Losing the hug Luhan look at the instruments in the ground “mom comes first” he look at the four “I will tell you what I know from the beginning from the day Lay came to me searching if I forged any papers with the name Byun Baekhyun”

 

 

Chanyeol phone ring he look at the called and Suho ID was on “yes Suho?” He answered immediately knowing he is probably in the hospital 

“sir! Baekhyun left the hospital!”

”what do you mean by left?” Chanyeol said in a worried voice “he shouldn’t be even standing by now! How did he?”

”I don’t know I asked and they told me someone named Lay came and pick him up”

 

hearing the name again Chanyeol heart skip a beat...this Lay again! no he can’t take him from him! No...he can’t...