10. Dance

Crossroads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“The stories I couldn't say, all of the secrets I couldn't do, I want to deliver it today.”
- U R by Taeyeon

 

--------

 

Chapter 10

Dance

 

Blinking lights and loud music, that was the definition of fun party. The girls and I clapped along to the rhythm of the music on our seats while some of the boys were in the middle doing weird dances. We laughed when we saw Bambam's funny popping and locking.

 

Actually, we were with them on the dance floor earlier, partying but because of the pumps we're wearing it's kinda hard to keep up with their energy. The boys took over the center while almost all the girls were already sitting and watching, just like us.

 

"Lisa, you should join them," Jisoo beamed. "Show them a real dance!" She said but I shook my head and just grabbed the juice in front of me.

 

"No, thanks. I'm too good for the music," I proudly spoke after taking a drink. The three of them threw their hands up because of my conceited remark about myself, like they're not used to it.

 

"Looks like you girls are having fun? Mind if I take a seat?" someone suddenly appeared in front of us. He has that boyfriend look and annoying smug smile on his face. We were having fun, alright, thanks to him the mood's suddenly off.

 

"Walter!" I scoffed when he took the empty seat beside Jennie. He winked at me before laying his eyes on the woman beside me. He smiled to his ears and I could feel my stomach rumbling in annoyance.

 

Walter is the least person we wanted to be friends with. Not just us, actually it's the whole batch. He's a famous playboy and he's too proud for a jerk like him. He's not even that attractive but he can get girls hook by his friendly charm and sweet words.

 

But this guy should know that we're not those kind of girls. We know his reputation when it comes to women and we're not the type to fall for his tricks. How confident of him to come here.

 

He started talking to Jennie but it shows that the latter is not interested with any conversation with him. Who would? Well, not me. Not us. My eyes narrowed as I watched him closely. I'm keeping an eye to his every move and even to the way his mouth moved with every word.

 

"I think your friends are looking for you. You should go," Jennie told him. I felt her hand trembling on my lap. She looked at me as if asking for help so I held her hand, pursing my lips into thin line.

 

"Can I dance with you later, then?" he smirked and put his arm on the back rest of the chair Jennie was sitting. I could feel my face heating up in annoyance, glaring at his arm around her.

 

I was about to protest when I saw his arm shoved down by someone and even blocked his sight off Jennie. Yoongi stood in between them, facing Walter.

 

"I believe these girls doesn't want your presence here, bro. You might want to back off before their whole squad comes back and kick your ," he said confidently even us were surprised.

 

Walter still tried to convince him that he's not doing anything wrong but when the guys came, he had no choice but to leave. When he did, we laughed at his dejected face. 

 

"Wow, Jennie, you look really beautiful tonight. No wonder that jerk came here," Jimin commented which made us chuckle. I looked at her but she raised an eyebrow at me suggestively before taking a sip on her juice.

 

"Don't get me wrong, you're all stunning tonight," Jimin corrected himself. I looked back at them and saw that he was glancing a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter