Epilogue

Cheater | Park Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*One Year Later*

You were pretty shaken after the whole Jimin cheating on you thing. It still hurt, a lot. For a couple of months he just kept harassing you. Messaging you, calling you, showing up to your house and banging on the door. He would cry and beg for you to let him in but you refused. You would never be able to unsee him in bed with another woman and you would never be able to forgive him for hitting you. You were the type of person that didn't really forgive and forget, sure you'd forget sometimes but not that often. You could hold a grudge for ages if needed and in this case it was. 

The one thing you could never stand was cheating. You couldn't understand it. Why did people feel the need to be with someone else when they're already committed to one person? The had a whole person devoted to them and they felt the need to go and sleep with someone else. You didn't get why if they wanted to do it that badly they didn't just break up with the person before they went to someone else. You couldn't abide cheating and it was the one thing you would NEVER forgive anyone for. 

*One Year Earlier* 

You slid down your front door, crumpled in on yourself and began to sob. You didn't know what to do. He was the love of your life and he cheated on you! You couldn't believe that something like this would happen to you. You believed that you would fall in love, get married, have children and live happily with your partner, you never believed that something like this would happen to you. 

Despairing of what else to do, you decided to call Namjoon. You knew that he would probably be on Jimin's side as they were like family but he was the closest thing you had to that right now. You pressed the call button and tried to hold in your tears as he answered.

"Hey, y/n!"

You couldn't stop your tears, as soon as you heard his voice they came gushing at full force. Sobs wracked your body as you shook from how hard you were crying. You couldn't stop now.

"Y/n?! Are you okay?? What happened??"

"H-h-he-"

"He who? He like a friend or family member?"

"J-ji-m-mi-n."

"What did he do?! Y/n, stay with me okay? I'm gonna come over to yours, okay? I'm not letting you be alone when you're like this."

"O-ok-k-ay."

You hung up the phone and continued to cry. You had never cried more in your whole life, you didn't even know that your body could hold that many tears. 

A few minuets later you heard a knock at the door. You guessed that Namjoon was here. Yiu started to panic slightly as you didn't want him to see you like this but in the end you decided that you didn't care right now. You got up and unlocked the door. 

Namjoon was stood there, his face full of worry. He quickly stepped into the house and opened his arms for you. You lunged into his arms and sobbed on him. You gripped your fists into his shirt as he held you in a firm but comforting grip. 

You stayed like that for what seemed like an eternity. You had never felt safer than you did in Namjoon's arms. You just let it all out, all of the hurt and pain that Jimin had caused you. In a way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter