End

Cheater | Park Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You slid down the front door and started to cry, the man you loved didn't love you back. The man you wanted to spend the rest of your life with obviously didn't feel the same way. You felt so distraught. They hadn't caught you though so you got in your car and went to a cafe until you were supposed to be home from work.

Three months had passed since you found out. Three months of wondering why and what you did wrong. Three months of feeling betrayed, hysteric and dirty. Three months of keeping your mouth shut about what you had seen. Three months of hearing him with other women in your bed. It had to stop and today was that day. As soon as soon as you got back from work you would confront him about it. 

You got to the front door, unlocked and opened it. You closed and locked it behind you. Feelings of guilt, jealousy, nervousness and anxiety filled your entire being. You felt sick to your stomach. You didn't want to do this but you knew you had to. For the sake of your sanity. You could hear that the TV was on in the living room so you walked over and went into the room.

"Jimin?"

"Hmm?"

"We need to talk."

"Can I finish watching this first?"

"No, now. We need to talk now."

"Ugh okay."

He reluctantly turned off the TV and gestured for you to sit down. He was noticeably bothered by your disturbance but you couldn't care less right now. 

"So um, about three? Yeah three months ago I- umm I s-"

"I thought you said you wanted to talk?"

"I-I do. I-it's just hard."

"Just say it okay. I swear I wont be mad."

"Three months ago I-I came home e-early because I-I got let off early. Umm well when I g-got home I umm s-saw y-you with another w-woman."

His face instantly changed. You couldn't quite pinpoint what emotions it was conveying bit you knew it wasn't nice. 

"So you know."

"Y-yes." You gulped.

"What do you expect me to do? Wait around for you all the time? You work so much I never see you! doesn't mean love y/n! It's an instinct. I needed something and you weren't here so I got someone else to do it. They meant nothing."

"That doesn't matter Jimin! It was the fact that you did it! You slept with another woman when you already have me! And don't you dare turn it around on me and tell me tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter