Part 1

Cheater | Park Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You had seen the signs. You knew something was up. So why didn't you speak up and confront him about it? Why did you let it get this bad? What did you do so wrong for him to do something so horrible to you? But as you said, you had seen the signs and did nothing.

September 15th 2018

You were in the kitchen cooking dinner for the both of you. The aroma of chicken, noodles and broth wafted through the house giving it a homely feel. You heard the front door being unlocked and opened.

"Y/n! I'm home!"

"I'm in the kitchen!"

You heard the heavy footsteps of him and his timberland boots echo through the peaceful house. You turned your head to look at the doorway and saw his head peaking through the doorframe as he walked in. His usual adorable smile was upon his face.

"Mmmm that smells so good! What is it?"

"You'll have to wait and see."

He just chuckled and walked over to you. You turned your attention away from the pot and over to him. You dove into his arms as you had missed him and he was home kinda late so you worried a bit. As you were wrapped in his warm embrace you breathed in deeply. You noticed that something was slightly off but what was it? He smelled....? Sweeter than normal? Like he'd put on perfume. But that couldn't be right, right? No of course not! You were just over reacting. You pulled away from him and turned back to the pot on the stove. He went to sit at the table as you turned off the heat. You pulled plates put of the cupboards and used a ladle to serve the food. You carried it over to the table.

"Thank you so much y/n! It looks delicious!"

"Aww thanks, I hope you enjoy it!"

He dug into his food as did you. You both had a conversation about how your days had been throughout dinner.

You should have payed attention. But you knew no better. You went on with the evening as if everything was normal. As if everything was fine, nevermind the nagging feeling in the back of your head. It was the first sign, the one you should have noticed.

October 13th 2018

You and Jimin were going out for dinner as it was his birthday. You had arranged a reservation at a high class restaurant in Seoul for the both of you. You dressed up nicely as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter