아홉: 축하해 언니 "Congratulations, Jisoo Unnie. I really mean it'' {Updated}

Our Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

아홉:  축하해 언니

"Congratulations, Jisoo Unnie. I really mean it'' {Updated}

 

Taehyung went back to work normally, but quickly head off work most of the time because he has a wife waiting at home. Taehyung often comes back home with a lot of food packed for Jennie, he has always packed her favorite food hoping it would help his wife to recover from her miscarriage. Guess what, marriage is not that hard, or may be, if people look over pains at times, good things are bound to happy. So many other blessful things are awaited for the married couple as they move on from losing their baby. 

Every morning, the couple are just like newly married, lovey-dovey all the time. Jennie would always tie her husband tie for him, picking out clothes for him before he head off to work. They would always share load of small pecks all over each other, showering each other with love before Taehyung headed off to work. The couple are moving on from time to time.

Not only were the two were trying hard and are overcoming the obstcales in life together, so are their friends. One in every two or three days, the friends gather as the couple make up, the friends were doing their best to be around for Jennie. They often gather at Jennie and taehyung's apartment during the weekend and hang out, eat and drinks together, 

► one weekend, when they were all hanging out again at Taehyung and Jennie's apartment; ≈

The boys were playing games as they have already gathered. Jungkook and Jimin are the game masters, they are super good with it. 

Jin and Taehyung on the other hand, are not very bad however, Taehyung has not been playing for awhile. Right now he trying to warm up his skills. The boys noise were all over the house, and the laughter and small arguments over the game controller. As Jin and Jim went head and head playing game, Taehyung took a step back to head toward the kitchen. Obviously he is checking on his wife. Taehyung show up in the kitchen and the other girls just laugh as soon as he appeared. They all knows how lovely dovey Jen and Tae are toward each other. Taehyung grab a glass of Juice, drank it before he head close to Jennie looking at what she has been doing. 

While the guys were playing games, the girls were cooking. Jennie is now making Kimbap for lunch. Taehyung headed toward her and naturally hugs her from behind making small kisses over her nape. He asked "What are you doing sweetheart?" softly, he whispers into Jennie's ear and she chuckles at his breaths close to her. "I am making your favorite food, " Jen answers with a cute baby voice and Jennie feed a piece of Kimbap into Taehyung's mouth. 

Lisa and Rose at that instant were blushing because of the two were being so sweet together. Lisa and Rose were peeling onions, and they had their protecting heltmet on looking very funny. They did so to prevent the onion from making them cry. Jisoo had made Lisa and Rose did it because of some reasons. Jisoo, on the other hand was mixing pancakes powder for Kimchi and Onion Pancakes, dishes for lunch. 

As soon as Taehyung has the kimbap in his mouth, Lisa raise her voice,,, "Eyyyyyy, that is cheating" and Rose slaps lisa hand gently and she made her lips goes shhhhhh causing Jisoo to laugh at the maknae silliness over food. Lisa has always been very sensitive when it comes to food. Taehyung heard lisa whining about food, he quickly chew on his kimbap and kiss his wife cheeks before he head out of the kitchen and back to play game. 

Jisoo has been acting weird since she have arrived at the house. In the morning when the girls were heading out for groceries, Jisoo did not join. She said that she a bit tired and she want to stay in. Becuase Jisoo just had a rough day at work yesterday as well, the girls did not suspect it either. They were very chill about who is going to get groceries and who is not going. It is totally okay for them. However when the girls head back in, they witness Jisoo falling asleep as she sits on the small sofa. This is so weird of Jisoo because she has never been the type who would fall alseep anywhere easily unless it is her room , or to be specific, Her bed.Jisoo also is not the type to show up with over size and loose clothes, however lately, has always apear in casual and loose clothes, so unlike her at all. 

Jin, Jisoo's husband who has always been clumsy and always playing and teasing his wife around is kinda weird as well. He has not even once eversince they have arrived here. Instead, he has been in and out of the kitchen very often drinking water, getting snacks, getting this and that which is a little fussy of him. He would always go close to Jisoo on purpose and he is kind of being very protective of her. He stopped her from drinking too much juice and even stopped her from eating certain food that were available. Jin's action seem to be casual however, Jungkook and Lisa are being very sharp about it. 

The first time that Jin went into the kitchen and then show up again in less than 15 mins to get water and then Juice, got Lisa asking "oppa. what is wrong with you today? you are getting a lot of drinks and you have been in and out nonstop =/=. shoo shoo you are in my way" When Lisa asked the question, jisoo was quiet and Rose and Jennie while doing their work, they laugh it off like it is a joke but well they kinda agree to Jin in and out routine in the kitchen. it was a bit too much.

Hearing the girls teasing about Jin going in and out of the kitchen, Jungkook shouted from the sofa with his hands still playing the games, "Hyung ah!!! how many glasses are you planing to bring? your three glasses are here on the living room table, and they are in my way aish!" Jungkook whine at glasses that Jin had bring outside and have not bring them back in. They wre placed in front of the game area and true, it was in the way of the gamers. 

Jimin nods agreeing to it and Taehyung laughs and he turns he head around looking into the kitchen, "hyunggggggg, your glasses, the golden gamer is whining, he might break my glasses sooon. Hurry up" The girls laugh and Jin headed out to grab the glasses back to the kitchen 

           

"jezzz these kids, you should be helping me as well" Jin looks straight into Taehyung's eyes and he just shurgs. "why are you even here sitting and just stare at the glasses " Jin held 4 glasses at a time and he bring them back to the kitchen. Heading back to the boys, all of the boys are once again playing games and they are very into their games. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter