Feel's totally incomplete

Unexpected love

Chanyeol provision)

I was walking out of my office
Towards my car..
When suddenly I stop on my track I saw a boy riding a bike ...
Everything around me look like stopped and blurred only that boy was clear in my eyes...
I wouldn't say he was handsome but more like beautiful 😍 with all feminine features besides that he look damn hot ridding that bike ..

I don't know how but I started following him... every part of my body started moving on it's on  and then I  saw him parking in parking lot of the mall ..

I was just staring at him when I saw 4 boys starting moving around him in a circle but the boy didn't look terrified...

I don't know why but I was getting pissed off when one of the boy tried to kiss him...

I was just about to take my gun out and to shot that boy when I realised I was standing in a public area I can't do that here I have a good business image ...

I closed my eyes to clam my self...
but when I open my eyes I wasn't expecting to see what I saw ...

All of the 4 boys were on the floor crying in pain....
I was beyond shock that what Happened in those 10 seconds

Then that boy called someone and right after 10 min the cope arrived and arrested those bastards..

I was again staring at the boy when suddenly someone wave his hands in front of me and take me back to earth...

I looked at my side an saw my best friend standing by my side and smirking with a face (whom u r staring at ) 

Chanyeol what are you doing here you have a meeting in 15 mins ....
yeah you gyzzz are thinking right 

  Kai as in my best friend is also my partner in crime

I looked towards the parking but the boy wasn't there...
For the first time I feeled incomplete
I hope to see him again😔😔

(Baekhyun provision)

Today is my brother wedding and my mother asked me to buy a gift for him ...
So I went to a mart and park my baby in the parking lot...yes you are thinking right I called my bike as my baby 😉😉

I was about to go towards the mart when 4 boys approached me and start moving around me in a circle...

One of the boy lean closer to kiss me.
I just roll my eyes and kick him in his ball..
He crawled up in a ball on the ground and start hissing in pain..
Next one try to hit me from the back I turned around and punch him on the face...
The other two try to attack me at once I hit one in the rib cage and the other at the face ...

Everyone was on the floor. I take out my phone and called the cops ..
After 10 min the cops arrive and arrested them

After reaching home I put the gift on my bedside table .. I hope hyung likes it 😍😍

Baekhyun get ready for your hyung wedding we have only one hour left what take you so long to get back home... My mom asked me 

Nothing mom some boys try to harass you son and I gave them a good lesson..

Baekhyun when are you going to stop all these how many times I have told you not to fight with anyone... Mom said with concern in her eyes

I know my mom loves me alot but sometimes she's over protective towards me... She has always supported me and want me to  fullfil my dream in the future not like my father who want me to become a businessman and to become his heir like my brother ... that's why I'm having my degree in business he always force me to do things According to him😒😒

Mom you know my dream how can you say me to stop fighting..
You clearly know I want to become a part of NIS (national intelligence service  )  To save people from from bad happenings..

I know but you know your father he doesn't like you fighting on street with stranger ..u know that he can ground you for month .. mom said

Who cares mom .it always happens I am use to it .. now can I go and change. we will be late for hyung wedding.. I kissed mom on the cheek. with a smile she left the room ..

I went to bathroom to take a shower .
After 10 mins I came out of shower and start getting ready for the wedding

I sat in the car and start driving towards the venue...
One thing I hate about wedding is that these are not wedding they are actually meeting or business.
Where you sell yourself to a person to make your business big by both family collaboration

That's what my brother is doing by selling himself to one of Lee's daughter...he don't want to marry but what can he do. He can't go against our father wish or more like command..

After reaching the venue I saw my father talking to a gaint like person...
He looks like Yoda because of his big ears.

 

He suddenly looks toward me and smiled .. 
What's with him huhh..

I went to my brother who was standing at the alter waiting for the bride. I hugged him and said  some words of comfort because he was near to cry I know how is he feeling right now marrying someone you don't even know and besides you don't love her..

After that I went to my friends and start talking with them
Don't you gyzzz want to meet my friends

Do kyungsoo


Kim jongdae (Chen)


Luhan


Lay

They are my best friends and are always there for me I love them alot💗💗💗
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Wait the worst is yet to come till then good night 😴😴