8.2

Of Angels and Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry that I didn't update yesterday but I try so hard and I couldn't I don't know if it's the page problem again or maybe my internet but every day is more difficult for me to pub the CHs here aisssh.

 

ANGIE

----------------------------------------------

 

Because this house
It's not a home
Since you went away
Sad and alone
Colds walls
Empty bed
I have so much
But I regret too much

CDC

 


The silence filled the kingdom of heaven but unlike other days it was a mortifying and anguishing silence, the minutes passed too slowly for the hundreds of angels who had gathered in prayer as every day only now around the rest room from one of his most beloved brothers, they had spent what would have been 9 days in earthly time and the wounds and scars on Seungri's body had completely disappeared in a matter of seconds thanks to the delicate care of his eternal father, but still the dear angel didn't woke up even at the insistence of Youngbae who had only separated from his beloved younger brother for brief minutes, even so the younger gave no indication of waking up in the next hours or even days something that even God could not explain.

 

 

"Oppa is time for you to go don't keep him waiting"

 

"Oh, yeah you are right Minzy ah, take care of him for me, and let me know if anything happens"

 

"Yes Oppa don't worry" Minzy replied as she watched one of his favorite angels go away slowly as if he were carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders, while Minzy would continue to investigate why it was taking so long for the blond angel to woke up, because it was weird in all the previous cases of angels wounded or attacked, it was enough for God to put his hand on their head and immediately heal and continue with their lifes as if nothing had happened.

 

 


"You are late why something happenned? He's not awake yet?"

"Hello to you too and no there have not been any changes, I'm sorry" replied Youngbae looking with pity at the ex-demon who had in front very different from the proud, confident and aggressive Jiyong from before who walked the world as if it belonged to him.

 

 

And it is that when the devil returned home he decided that killing the only two demons that were left in hell was too simple as a punishment he condemn them to live on earth carrying a miserable human life earning their daily bread with the sweat of their forehead covered in a cloak of bad luck and misfortune, losing absolutely all the benefits that his previous life offered them, especially immortality.

 

If they got a job this did not last more than two days, if they could buy food in a few hours it rotted, the flowers around them died in a few seconds, the people passing by immediately became moody and even aggressive to them.

 

"How are things going, something better?"

 

"No, not really, but there we go"

 

"I told you I could help you, I can still do it, after all it's thanks to you both that we were able to save Seungri"

 

"No Bae somehow we know very well that even this punishment is little for what we deserve, I think our Lord really felt appreciated by both of us, in the end it could have been worse" said the newly released human feigning a half smile "Please Bae if ... "

 

"Ri  would be very proud of you I'm sure in thr end it looks like he managed to save your soul after all it would be so good that he was here to witness it...so don't worry if there is something new I will immediately come to tell you, take care of yourself" finished the angel slapping Jiyong on the shoulder before vanishing into thin air.

 

 


"There were good news to you?" It was the first thing Jiyong heard when he arrived at the humble room he now shared with the only true friend he had got in hell.

 

"Nothing yet, I'll go to take a quick bath and we'll go out and find something to eat, okay?" Jiyong said before going to the bathroom without waiting for the response of the older.

 

Psy knew very well that the quick bath would last at least an hour and that when coming out Jiyong would act normal, maybe more positive than the previous day and the older would have to pretend that he did not hear the younger's disconsolate sobs behind the door or the red eyes and emaciated face that were now Jiyong's day-to-day. 

 

I have two offers of work, one as a dealer in an illegal casino and another as a waiter in a small but cozy restaurant what do you think?"

 

"Waiter" "Waiter" said at the same time the roommates generating laughter between them thinking that they could possibly end up being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter