LOST

Of Angels and Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello dear readers, I am sorry for the wait but with everything that happenned to Seungri my desire to write was who knows where, now that things look a little more positive I will write again, it is a short chapter because the next will be bigger I hope you like it, to my "Little Nyongtory" readers who are here I want to tell you that I made one more epilogue "Epilogue 2" because you were asking me a lot to do a sequel, I can not do it because my brain does not give me much :p but I'll leave you some chapters of Nyongtory teens as a farewell please be patient pleaseeeee, as always thank you very much for your comments, suscr and especially for Upvote my story to know that you like what I write fills my heart with so much joy you have no idea sooo thank u and sorry about grammar mistakes.

ANGIE.

---------------------------------

 

Heat was what Seungri felt around him, a suffocating heat that didn't let him think clearly and did nothing to help his current state, his body full of sores and scars had long since buried his heavenly beauty, his dry throat was without a single drop of saliva, when it was the last time these terrible demons gave him a little of water was 3 or 4 weeks ago? Seungri didn't now how long he had been locked in this dark and macabre place in the deepest part of hell, the terrible smell of sulfur, darkness, heartrending screams and wild moans filled the new home of Seungri. "Why has not anyone come for me yet?, why am I still alive? Nobody knows where I am? Nobody cares about me anymore? Father, have you abandoned me?" were the questions that again and again Seungri made inside his head and the answer was still the same absolute silence, Seungri had already clear that any superhuman power he had possessed in heaven and earth here had disappeared, his two executioners Song Minho and Choi Seunghyun had left it more than clear in the sessions of beatings and daily torture, no one would come for him a silly little fool angel who was not worth the effort, how wrong the almighty had been when he created a insect so simple and with nothing good about him, apparently even the highest power in the universe had its bad days this was what Seungri listened to at least 3 times a day the last two months and little by little of the friendly, intelligent and innocent angel there was nothing left, maybe the ex-angels were right lately Seungri felt so empty so little it was as if a hand had penetrated his cheast and ripped out his poor heart and have fed it to the pigs, with each passing day the blond platinum angel was becoming a shell of the shining angel that one day was.

 

"Are we ready for our today session? I don't know why but I feel really motivated" Silence is what Minho received that only increased his thirst for torture "You could answerd me is that you have already lost all your good manners I see that since I left the city of the north the quality of education has abruptly declined hahaha then where do you want to start feet or head, come on choose look that today I am in a very good mood ... No answer? Ok no problem we will start with my favorite part, the abdomen " Minho said as he drew of his pocket his favorite dagger made of lava, the most ardent in the universe a gift from his beloved Lord for having complied with the order to bring the blonde beauty without any problem. Screams, crazed laughter, jeer, sobs and skin sound being pierced and burned was all that could be heard in the isolated and deep cave where the devil kept Seungri hidden, apart from Minho and Seunghyun no one else was aware of the young angel whereabouts.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter