The Meeting

Of Angels and Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First Ch I hope you like it, remember spanish is my main language so sorry about grammar mistakes, disfruten (that means enjoy) oh and thank u to all who suscr, comment and to KLAVIATOORKA who upvoted even before the first ch waaa you are so cool that means a lot to me thank you ok bye

++++++++++++++++++++++++

​​​

Lee Seungri one of the youngest angels and at the same time most loved by all in paradise was the most accurate definition of perfection, the Almighty Father loved him so much that he made each of his features and details beautiful, his skin white and delicate as the clouds in the sky, his voice melodious and sweet like honey, his silvery blonde hair shining like the sun that welcomes every morning for humans and his kind brown eyes completely conveyed the purity of his soul, being the most beloved son Seungri didn't only possessed physical beauty but also spiritual. Each of his actions was motivated by love, he believed in goodness and mercy but especially in the power of repentance, but at the same time this angel possessed a lot of courage, something that was very useful to him every time he was entrusted with the task of defending a human soul and recovering it for heaven.

 

Because that's how things were at the beginning of life, human beings were created in heaven and sent to earth with the task of developing and seeking perfection, unfortunately many fell into the clutches of sin, anger, envy, lust every  banality and that's when the disciples of Satan, commanded by the golden boy of the hell Jiyong, made their grand entrance.

 

 


If heaven had his beloved son among his angels well hell was not very different, from the lava of the darkest, rotten and deepest volcano of hell a demon was created with the body and face of Adonis, the devil had done it physically perfect with sly feline eyes, profiled nose like a half moon, tantalizingly sinful lips and blond hair similar to the flames of hell, being the golden boy of the devil obviously had to be like him, so he created him with every and each one of his defects in his likeness.

Through the veins of Jiyong ran hatred, anger, apathy, accompanied by some indolence but above all lust.

 

Jiyong had centuries of existence perhaps 300 years less than the devil himself, for which he was feared, desired and known by everyone with the same magnitude, he had the highest record of souls obtained and the highest number of fallen angels from the sky directly to the temptation of his beauty, although if he was honest (arggg) the last decades this hobby had become somewhat boring, they all started just as beautiful and pure but the envy that had begun to form in them thanks to the special attention that received a certain blonde angel from their father had been the final push for them to be consumed by hell, and there were few who had fallen in their warm webs, being the last delicious victims Choi Seunghyun and Song Mino, Jiyong could still feel the delicious taste of his almost pure souls on the tip of his sinful tongue.

 

 

 

Seungri, Seungri aishh where is this angel when it is needed? Seungriiii oh there you are, what our creator would say if he saw his most beloved son wasting his time sleeping in a cloud, sincerely I still don't understand how you always end up being chosen the angel of the month "

 

"Dae my dear brother, why are you so stressed on this glorious morning, better come with me and observe the majesty of the creation of our loved holy father?"

 

"Our loved holy father went to visit the God of another galaxy so you can finish with all your babbling" Youngbae the creator's right hand commented.

 

"Oh, really? great to talk that way is really exhausting hehehe hyung btw what are you doing here?" said the angel as he returned to his position reclining in a cloud observing the earth.

 

"There is a very important mission for you there is a small baby who must return to our kingdom in a very short time first he has to fulfill his function on earth and his death will allow peace between two nations that have been decades in a war without meaning that had already too many victims it is very important that you bring him back when the time comes until then you will have to live by his side and protect him "

 

"A baby will die, a little angel? Bae you know perfectly well that I detest those kinds of missions"

 

"I know Ri but for some strange reason it seems that babies adore you, must have something to do with that face of panda you have and I must admit even I find you very funny, now hurry you don't have much time and remember to be careful is a very valuable soul and I would not be surprised if others covet him, protect him and then bring him to enjoy our beautiful paradise "

 

"Ok, hyung, don't worry, leave it to me, I'll go at this moment, I'll leave you with our father my brother."

 

"Go in peace panda" joked the elder knowing very well how much it disturbed Seungri that the eldest of his brothers had given him that nickname that had become so popular even more lately the youngest almost didn't hear his name now, it was all panda here panda over there, but still Ri couldn't be bothered knowing that everything came out of the pure and cheerful soul of his older brother, God bless that kind soul, but that didn't prevent the younger to gave him from time to time a good blow on the wings of his hyung.


"Yahh hyung," Seungri shouted in front of Bae's laughter as he vanished amid a bright light "You'll see when I come back ..."

 

"May our father be with you my dear brother" prayed Bae after the departure of the beloved panda.

 

 

 

While on another side of the earth

 

"They told me you have another job for me" Jiyong asked posing in front of the devil himself.

 

"Yahh Kwon Jiyong, that's no way to talk to our master"

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter