Coffee & Kisses : A Night to Remember

Coffee & Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-

-

-

 

As far as I remember, my only plan for the night was to get drunk and that's it, though if I happened to get my very wasted, I'll just have to call my assistant to pick me up. That, was the plan. And Kang Seulgi always plan everything. But the plan didn't include myself being dragged outside the bar and towards my car, a stranger straddling me while we're making out like thirsty love-bunnies, me driving like a maniac exceeding the speed limit just to arrive the fastest to my loft, and then sharing an intimate night with someone, let alone, a stranger.

 

 

One-night stand isn't my usual thing. But I'm not denying the fact that it wasn't my first time. Just my second time. Not that it matters now. Next thing I knew, pale skin hovers on top of me, riding herself to nirvana. Oh, glory. My  morals left my ethical mind and lust dominated my body and soul. Biting was never my thing. Hence, right now I'm starting to believe that I don't really know myself that well. I think I might have sank my teeth into each and every part of her and yet I'm left crazy for more. And for some more than consolation, the nameless woman smelled very good. Like fresh flowers and sweet honey. I didn't have the chance to ask her name nor her age. Please, the least thing I wanted is to a minor. God, no please.

 

 

After a series of hottest in my entire life, in a drunken state if I may add, I felt myself succumbing to hibernation. I felt her back being pressed on my front and my face buried in her soft raven hair. With my arms around the petite waist, my senses being filled with her oddly calming scent, I gave up the fight against sleep.

 

 

For a record, I felt home once again and I can't explain why.

 

 

*riiiiiiiinnnngggg*

 

 

I groaned loudly burying my face under the smooth sheets. The annoying alarm continues to ruin my sleep making me reach for it and smash the button hard. I sighed after but today isn't just my lucky day just when my phone alarm began to buzz relentlessly.

 

* 사랑을 했다 우리가 만나

지우지 못할 추억이 됐다

볼만한 멜로드라마

괜찮은 결말

그거면 됐다 널 사랑했다 *

 

My hand blindly searched for my phone, beside the digital alarm clock, around the lamp shade, under the pillows, anywhere the sheets... 

 

 

* 우리가 만든 love scenario

이젠 조명이 꺼지고

마지막 페이지를 넘기면

조용히 막을 내리죠 *

 

Oh my god, shut the up, iKON!

 

I lifted my face away from the pillows and sheets and tried to open my eyes. Thank god for my dark gray curtains, the sun slipping its rays on the slits looked ever-so painfully bright. My ears finally caught on the direction of the sound and saw my phone laying flat on the wooden floor. I picked it up and swiftly shut down my phone all at once.

 

Taking the sight around me, my bedroom looked like a havoc double-hit by tsunami. Jeez.. Was last night that wild? I also took notice of the neatly folded long sleeves shirt on top of the pillow beside me. That was mine, yes, but I don't fold my clothes like that. Surrounding it was a catastrophe. It's as if the folded shirt is the odd one out. The only thing that looked foreign and yet familiar. Broken pieces of last night sipped through my mind. I shut my eyes, leaning my head on the headboard. The stranger who I can't seem to fully remember the face. My sense of sight can't really contribute well with putting the memories of last night into place. But, my entire body screams her. I can still feel her around me, beside me, beneath me, with me.

 

Soft smooth skin, slim waist, curves on the right places, long legs, light touches... Scent of fresh flower--- lavender, to be specific. Its quite familiar, I guess I've smelled it on a fabric conditioner. But the sweet vanilla honey scent is a different story. Its her own flavour. Just her. 

 

 

My eyes shot open.

 

What's with these thoughts? 

 

 

I glanced around once more. My king-sized bed felt empty all of a sudden. I never thought of my bed that way. The loneliness infiltrates my chest and made my stomach sank. I shook my head dismissing these silly feelings. 

 

I stood up and felt like my bladder is going to explode. I rushed to the bathroom and do my routine. I had to do a double take when I saw myself in the mirror. Wow, I looked trashed. My face crunched up from the awful taste of alcohol in my mouth. What did I really drank last night?

 

After brushing my teeth, my brain finally recognizes the  effects of hangover. My hands clutched to the sink as the sharp pain on my temples hit me like ton of bricks. The agonizing headache doesn't seem to subside anytime sooner. I took a shower instead, hoping that it might help with the hangover. When the water drizzled on my skin, I flinched from the 'little' pain on my back. My skin felt like housing a hundred scratches. After drying off, I made my way to the closet. Pulling some black pants and v-neck red shirt, I decided that breakfast might help better and then maybe some Advil would do too. Deciding against taking my phone with me, I stepped out of my room. No use of bringing that device since it's my day off. For once, I crave for some rest day. I really don't feel like dealing with clients today. I'm already on my worst time of the day. I'm booked to my worst mood.

 

Why am I feeling this way anyway? I should've expected this... Feeling of emptiness. Empty . Of course, it's a one-night stand. I know this. I didn't felt like this during my first time so, why now? 

 

Maybe it's just one of those days where my emotions are all over the place. Rarely happens but, the worst thing that can happen is when I already f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter