final

blonde

"Unnie, unnie! I want to have a blonde hair too!" said Yerim, excitedly.

"I think you would look good on it." Chaewon replies, smiling widely.

"You can try it. Next time. Just take care of your scalp, alright?" Jinsoul butts in.

And, Yerim laughs in a very cute way.

Chaewon thinks she's gonna have a heart attack.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You're right. Maybe soon," Yerim breaks out a grin. "I don't want my scalp to be like yours."

Jinsoul's eyes suddenly burned up with fire. "What did you say, Choi Yerim?!"

Jinsoul walks towards Yerim. The younger was getting scared.

Yerim was gonna get tickled.

"UNNIE!" Yerim shouts, and starts to laugh as Jinsoul tickles her.

Chaewon stares at Yerim who was gettint tickled. She whispers, "Cutie."

-

Yerim and Chaewon were walking home, holding grocery bags with the both of their arms.

"Chaewon unnie, I really, really want to have a blonde hair." The purple haired said.

"Hm, maybe Soul unnie is right. Just go blonde next time."

"Why do you think so?"

"You stand out in your purple hair," Chaewon huffs, her arms getting hurt because of the bags. "And it makes me like you even more."

"H-huh?" Yerim blushes. Chaewon just realized what she said.

"I-i mean.. I like your hair!" The blonde felt stupid.

"Oh.. Is that so.."

But to be honest, Yerim was expecting Chaewon to say that she likes her.