You and I

Until The End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sua threw her phone away and rushed to Siyeon’s room, hoping that the now-black haired girl hadn’t read it yet. But when she saw her expression, she knew that the girl had seen it.

“Please let me explain.”

“Explain what?”

“It’s not what it seems.” her heart is hammering, feeling nervous not knowing what would happen next. What would the endgame of their relationship be after. “Will you believe me?”

Sua felt the hope bloom in her when Siyeon looked up, but her heart immediately fell seeing the unshed tears in her girlfriend’s eyes. The guilt came in, and the hurt followed. When they first gone out on a real date, she promised she would never make this girl cry…not ever. Yet…

“I’m sorry.” she slowly walk towards the other girl. “I…know it hurts, but please listen first.” Siyeon didn’t say anything. “I don’t know to explain this, but I want you to know I love you.”

“You love me?” the younger girl’s chuckled humourlessly. “If you love me, then why did you said those things? You know it would hurt me.” she did…but she couldn’t lie to their fans.

“I’m really sorry, Siyeon.”

“For what? For saying those, or for leading me on?”

“I didn’t lead you on. I love you, okay? This isn’t just some…temporary thing.”

“Ofcourse, it is!” Siyeon exclaimed as the tears starts streaming. “One day, we’re all going to leave. One day, you’re going to find that ideal type of yours. Someone who can be a good husband and father who puts family as number one priority…and it’s not going to be me.”

Siyeon stood up and ran out of the room. That’s when Sua noticed that they weren’t alone, Jiu is sitting on the opposite bed with a sad look while Yoohyeon is standing in the doorway, holding her phone. She walked out of there and ran to cry at her own room. I messed up…

Meanwhile, the tallest member of the group stared down at the cracked screen of Sua’s phone to see what made the couple fight. And her heart broke, seeing what it was about.

“Are you going to leave me too?” Jiu snapped her head up to stare at her own girlfriend.

“You know I would never do that.” she said with conviction as she went to Yoohyeon’s side.

“I can’t give you kids, Minji.” the red-haired’s heart broke at the defeated voice of her own personal sunshine. “Everyone knows how much you and Sua unnie dream of having kids.”

“There’s a lot of ways for having kids; adoption, insemination, heck, there’s even cloning.” Yoohyeon chuckled, making Jiu smile too. “We’ll talk about this when we get there, okay?”

“Okay.” she nodded.

“Don’t worry…I’m not gonna leave.”

“I love you.” Yoohyeon wrapped her arms around Jiu.

“I love you too.” Jiu replied truthfully, hugging back as tightly but gently.

--

It was almost midnight when she went home and was surprised to see the television . Then, she saw that Yoohyeon was actually watching a show with Jiu sleeping on her lap.

“Why are you still awake?” she asked, pushing the door close.

“Sua unnie locked me out of our room, and I think she cried herself to sleep.”

“Why would she be doing that? I’m the one hurting here.” she couldn’t help but ask bitterly.

“You know you’re not the only one hurting.” Yoohyeon looked down at the sleeping girl. “If I did that, I would be in pain too. Knowing I hurt the person I love the most in this world.”

“Well, Jiu unnie’s lucky that you’re careful with what you say.”

“Sua unnie didn’t mean it, she just answered the question truthfully.”

“And how would you know that? What if she actually regret being with me?”

“I’m her roommate for years now, I think I know how she really is. And you, of all people, should know too. She loves you, she didn’t want to hurt you nor leave you…I know that.”

“Do you really think that after our contract ends, when all of us leaves, you and Jiu unnie would still be together?” Siyeon challenged. “With all the challenges you’ll have to face?”

“I don’t know about the future, but I know I don’t want to lose her right now. And I’m sure you don’t want to lose Sua unnie too. So, talk with her about this. Hear her out…please.”

Yoohyeon sneak her hands under Jiu and lift her up gently. She gave Siyeon a nod before walking past her and headed to Jiu, Siyeon and Dami’s shared room. Luckily, the rapper is sleeping with her girlfriend tonight, and their main vocal probably wouldn’t sleep right now.

She plopped down in the couch and stare mindlessly at the television, a hundred thoughts running in her mind. Yoohyeon is right, but she couldn’t handle the pain if things go wrong.

“Siyeon?” she looked up and saw Sua standing there, with red eyes from crying too much.

“I’m sorry for storming out like that.”

“God, please don’t apologize. I’m the one who should…”

“Can we talk about this tomorrow? It’s near midnight, and we’re both tired.”

“Are you still mad?” the older asked hesitantly as she slowly took a step towards the other girl. “If you are, can you please do that tomorrow? I don’t want us to go to bed angry…”

“Yeah. You should never go to bed angry, we never know what can happen.”

“Thank you.” Sua helped Siyeon up and went to her shared room with Yoohyeon.

“We’ll fix this mess tomorrow.” the younger girl said, after they settled down in bed.

“We will. But before that, I want you to know that I do love you…So much, Lee Siyeon.”

--

Siyeon woke up to an empty bed. What happened to fixing it? she thought as she stood up and headed out of the room. Then, she remembered that Sua always cook for them. Maybe that’s why she left the bed before her girlfriend woke up. Unless, she doesn’t want her--no!

Both of them agreed of fixing it, and they will. But the other members needed some food for breakfast and Sua is the mother of this dorm, so it’s her duty. That’s all there is to it. Yeah…

“Uhm, good morning.” she greeted when she saw Sua was indeed cooking in the kitchen.

“Hey, you’re awake.” Sua smiled in greetings before flipping the eggs. “How did you slept?”

“Great, how did you?”

“It was fine.”

Awkward silence surrounded them. It’s really awkward when a couple fights, especially when it’s both of them. They always fight because of small things, but it was never like this before.

“Should we--”

“I’m done.”

“What?”

“Oh, sorry.” Sua turned around, holding the plates of omelette. “What were you saying?”

“No, nothing. It can wait. We should have breakfa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter