Park Encounter

Park - Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***Lisa’s POV***

After that encounter with Jennie, I felt a lot better now. It’s a brand new day and I am currently on my way to the university with my favourite driver, Lucas. He is my favourite because of our similar personalities, he is just like a younger brother to me. He started talking about death and after-life but I tuned him out when I saw her on the sidewalk of the park selling accessories.

“Ms Lisa, are you okay?” Lucas asked with concern.

“Yeah, I mean I’m fine, I was just distracted. Could you please drop me off at the front?” I asked, and with that he pulled up after the traffic and I unbuckled my seatbelt, “you can just go back after this, anyways, I am quite near the campus already.”

“You sure you don’t need me to drive you there?” Lucas questioned again.

Damn this persistent little guy.

“Yes Lucas, just pick me up after school, see you!” I slammed the door and quickly went to find Jennie.

I decided to sneak up from behind so that I could scare Jennie.

“Accessories for sales!” I heard her shouting as to get people’s attention, she is selling her stuffs at like this flea market sort of place with other sellers.

“Boo!” I jumped out from behind her.

“Aish!” Jennie held her heart, “oh my god! You scared me!” she gasped.

“Well, that’s the point of scaring you right? Hi.” I greeted with a smile.

“Hey, how are you feeling?” she inquired.

“I am better now, thanks for asking.” I replied.

“Such a coincidence to see you here again, I thought you lived far away?” she questioned.

I nodded, “yea but I was in the car when I saw you, so I decided to get down and say hi.”

“Oh, I see…That’s nice of you. You could just send a text, you know.” Jennie smiled.

“It totally slipped off my mind that I had your number saved!” I quickly took out my phone and send her a text, “there, now you have my number.” I winked.

I decided to come out with a new topic like how she did, “I like your accessories, they’re nice.”

“Oh these? Thanks, I made them myself. Hang on,” Jennie cut the conversation short as soon as she saw someone approaching to her stall. “Hello, please take a look at them. They are all handmade.”

I decided to ditch school and spend more time with her because I just felt so comfortable talking to her, “hey, let’s go grab a coffee…please?”

Jennie looked away from her potential customers to face me, “but I have to sell these.”

“I’ll help you sell them later,” I quickly interjected.

“You want to help me to sell them?” she asked in disbelieve.

I nodded vigorously, “yes, I am quite convincing. I am a great saleswoman.”

“Really?” she asked again.

“See, I am convincing you already!” I laughed.

With that, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter