baby

Xiaoyang Stories

xiaojun giggled as he laid back down while looking up at the bottom of his bunk. he was on yangyang’s bed. speaking of, the latter was in the bathroom brushing his teeth & preparing for bed. xiaojun was giddy when thinking about how far their relationship had come in just a short amount of time. yangyang was his boyfriend now. just that revelation itself had xiaojun’s tummy filling with butterflies. he failed to notice the door opening as he internally squealed & buried his face in his pillow. “ahem” he heard as he whipped his head around to see yangyang standing at the edge of the bed with his hands on hips. he was wearing a black tank top & grey sweatpants which confused xiaojun because it was freezing. he himself was wearing a pastel green sweater with a pair of black sweats. “is there something you wanna say?” yangyang asked in a mock baby voice. xiaojun knew exactly what he was referring to & timidly pulled the blanket up to his neck. “no” he sassily responded before sticking his tongue out & turning to face away from the other boy.  he heard yangyang laugh softly as he climbed into bed which in turn made xiaojun smile as well. xiaojun’s pulse quickened when he felt arms wrap around his waist & a warm body pressed against his back. he was positive yangyang could feel his quickened heartbeat but xiaojun refused to show that he was affected. “I’m sorry for startling you” yangyang unexpectedly whispered which caused xiaojuns eyes to widen. he felt the other boy nuzzle the back of his head & felt warm breath on his neck. xiaojun sighed with a shiver before turning around, expression turning tender, “you don’t have to apologize..” he stared into yangyang’s big, beautiful, round eyes that always made him look childlike. ..”especially when you didn’t do anything” added xiaojun as he brought out a hand to gently the side of yangyang’s face. in response to the touch the other boy closed his eyes while silently waiting for xiaojun to continue speaking because he knew he wasn’t done yet. “im just...so happy...so so happy....with everything” he finally finished as he went in to rub his nose against yangyang’s. he got a gentle kiss on the forehead in response, “you make so me happy” yangyang said while going to bury his face in xiaojun’s neck. xiaojun had tender smile on his face as he felt yangyang’s lips lightly moving across his neck. he was on the verge of sleep when he felt his neck being bit. xiaojun was surprised at what yangyang had done & even more so at the fact that he let out a quiet moan. he could feel yangyang smirk against his neck before pulling away & admiring xiaojuns red face. “wh-what was that for?” he mumbled while staring at yangyang as if he were in a trance. “nothing” yangyang shrugged & smiled that heartwarming smile that made xiaojuns knees week. he leaned in closer & xiaojun closed his eyes thinking he was going to kiss him. he felt nothing against his lips so opened them back up while blinking confusedly. “you know...” said yangyang inches from his face “I’d love to hear you sing for me one day” he finished with a wink & cheeky smile. it took a couple of seconds for xiaojun to process what yangyang had meant before his entire face turned red like a tomato & he gaped, feeling absolutely scandalized. “that’s it, move!” he said over yangyang’s obnoxious laughter as he tried to get out of the bed but failed due to his position against the wall-side of the bunk. yangyang blocking his escape & playfully pinning him down keeping him from turning around didn’t help his case in the slightest. xiaojun settled on glaring to the side with a pout. “im-im s-sorry” yangyang tried to get out in between laughs. “let me go” growled xiaojun, with no real malicious intent. “I was just joking...don’t be mad at me” said yangyang as he came down from his initial excitement. xiaojun rolled his eyes still not looking at him. he saw yangyang lay back down out of the corner of his eye before he spooned him. “baby” he heard murmured in his ear after a minute of silence. xiaojun’s throat went dry, this wasn’t the first time yangyang had used that pet name. “baby boy” he heard him say again, “my cute little ba-“ yangyang didn’t have time to finish since xiaojun had whipped around to face him & buried his face in his chest. “what was that?” said yangyang as he heard xiaojuns muffled voice. “I said I’m older than you stupid..” which in turn made yangyang chuckle, “I know...you’re still my baby though.” xiaojun scrunched his nose & squeezed his eyes shut “you’re so cheesy you kno-“ a pair of soft lips on his own cut him off. he instantly melted at the contact & quickly wrapped his arms around yangyang’s neck as he felt hands slide up his sides underneath his sweater. neither of them knew how long they stayed like that, sharing an intimate moment before yangyang pulled away while xiaojun dazedly blinked. “we should get some sleep, tomorrow is gonna be busy.” he was right, they had an intense choreography to learn which would take a lot of effort to execute. “okay” xiaojun nodded, still disoriented from the kiss, as he cuddled close to yangyang. he felt firm arms wrap around him like a koala as yangyang returned to his earlier position with his face planted in xiaojuns neck. “goodnight.....I love you.” they’d said it before numerous time yet the butterflies never ceased. xiaojuns expression turned incredibly sweet, “I love you too” he responded while kissing the top of yangyang’s head & holding him close.

 

you’re my baby too..he thought to himself as they drifted off info slumber.