008

ALWAYS YOU

When Woojin opened his eyes he was greeted with a familiar ceiling. He look around, wondering how he got home. He's about to stand when the door suddenly open seeing his cousin and mother peeking at him.

Chaeyeon  immediately hug him. His mother just smiled at him putting down the tray of food that shes carrying.  Then he heard a faint sobs.  Woojin look at his mom, brows furrowed. His mom just shrug before leaving them.

" since when did you become a cry baby chaeyeon?" Woojin ask. Voice still groggy from the sleep. Chaeyeon look at him with a puffy eyes, hitting his chest.

" I thought you're going to die!" Woojin look at him for a moment before bursting into laughter. " why are you laughing idiot?! You made us worry " Woojin just shook his head biting his lips to stop laughing.

Chaeyeon glared at him. Woojin raised his hands muttering a small ' Im sorry. okay i'll stop.'  still trying to contain his laughter. Chaeyeon just crossed her arms on her chest. looking at him like he's some kind of weirdo.

"How did I got here?"  Chaeyeon was taken a back at the question for a moment. She bit her lips before answering. " Uh.. they bring you to the hospital. When auntie learned about what happened she talk to doctors if you can just rest in the house knowing that you hate hospitals."  Woojin look at her directly in the eyes before nodding. He know his cousin is hiding something on him but he didn't bother to asking.

Chaeyeon stay on their house until dinner. While they were  eating, strangely no one open up about what happened which he's a little thankful because he didn't want to deal with lot's of question and talking right now.

When he's about to sleep his mom knocked on his door.  Woojin shouted  a 'come in.'   The lady smiled at him before occupying the space beside him. "are you feeling okay now?"
his mom asked. Woojin just nod. "woojinie.. is it okay if we visit you grandparents house?"  she asked carefully.

Woojin blinked a couple times. As much as possible he didn't want to go back there. He can't remember so much about his life when they stay there but  based on what Chaeyeon had told him.It made him hate the place.


"Why?"

"you're grandma is sick and he wanted to see you."  although his worried for his grandma he's still hesitant on going there. " are we going to stay for too long" Woojin's mom shook her head. Which made breath out a sigh of relief. 

"okay."

⚜⚜⚜

 

Strangely that night Woojin can't sleep. He keep on tossing and turning on his bed. So Just like what he always do when he can't sleep. He's sneaking out to go for a walk. He left a note on his table incase her mom wake up and look for him.

 

He didn't have a specific place to go. When he saw the store from the last time he's about to buy foods but he realize that he forgot his wallet. So he just let his feet bring him somewhere, humming a familiar song while walking. 

 

Woojin just found himself infront of the playground's gate. He's contemplating if he should sneak inside. It's dark and only the moonlight is the source of light in the place.

 

He took a deep breath, silently pushing the metal gate so he could go inside. When he's already inside he left the gate open just incase something happen.

 

Woojin walked near the swing. Woojin liked the silence it was comforting.  When he neared to the swing woojin's breath hitched. There's a man sitting in one of the swing.  He's looking up in the sky lost in his own thought.

 

Woojin slowly walk back.Trying not to make a sound but unfortunately  something hit his back causing hit to yelp in pain.

 

oh . Woojin thought. He look at the guy who's now standing, facing on his direction.
Woojin heave when he saw the man's face.

 

"chan."   Woojin whisper out of his breath.

 

⚜⚜⚜

thoughts please?