006

ALWAYS YOU
' hey! ' Chan greeted  his new classmate. He just transferred to his new school and  he already get to know his other classmate except this guy. He's been silent the whole class and it'll be hard to notice him because he's sitting on the back row. The guys just stared at him and he can't help but to be amazed. He have set of beautiful brown orbs and he looks like a bear which Chan found cute. ' uh.. hey wㅡwhat's your name? '  Chan tried again but the other  just look down and started to put his things inside his bag. 'no. he's going to leave. ' Chan thought. So he think of away to make the other stay at least for  a minute. When the guys stood up he's about to say something  but everything happen so fast that Chan can't even process what happened. The guy stood in front of him,staring at him for a moment before puting his hand on top of Chan's head his slender fingers is playing on his soft blonde curls. 'I like your hair. '  The guy said before leaving Chan frozen. ' Hey! I'm Chan.' Chan screamed his name hoping that the guys would hear him. And It's as if the heaven heard him because the guys stopped and look him. 'Chan.' 'Chan hyung'  Chan felt someone shaking him.   'Chan hyung wake up!'  Chan opened his left eyes, Confused on what's happening. He heard some giggles and something like ' Minho hyung stop filming!'  When Chan already adjusted his sight. He saw s infront of him. Jisung smacking Minho while Hyunjin is laughing at the corner. Changbin looks like he also just got woke up and Jeongin was in front of him giggling. 'What's happening?' Chan asked with his bedroom voice. Jeongin smile before answering. ' We have an early practice hyung.'  the younger cheerfuly said. He replied a small ' ohh. ' and is about to stand up but the younger stop him. 'Oh my gosh! Minho hyung I said stop filming Chan hyung is on a bad state! ' Jeongin laugh hard this time while covering his hyung's chest with a comforter. Chan just shook his head and a small smile is plastered on his face. ⚜⚜⚜ Monday morning and Woojin feels like he didn't want to go to school. Looking in the mirror Woojin hated how he looks. He looks like . He have a dark circles under his eyes because of lack of sleep and his hair is messy. 'I look like . '  Woojin whispers to himself. Woojin heard his phone ringing. He glared on his reflction before answering his phone without looking on the callers I.d 'Hello!'  The guys on the other line greeted cheerfuly. 'uh.. hello. Who's this?' Woojin greeted confused. He look at the callers I.D only to see that it'san unknown number. 'Oh! Hi hyung. It's me Mark. I just want to inform you that the audition will start today. Have you already thought about it?'  Woojin's eyes grow wide. He  look at the calender that's hangging on his room.  oh my gosh!  He screamed iternaly. ' Look. Mark.. Uhm. I'm not yet prepared.' Woojin said. He heard a soft chuckle on the other line. 'ohh. It's okay hyung. do you need some help? I'll met you at the auditorium later okay?'  'okay..' Woojin sighed he didn't know what to do. He's not yet ready and also It's been a long time since he sing in front of many people. 'Sing for me again. Woojinie.' Woojin let out a low growl  out of frustration. 'damn it! stop.'