005

ALWAYS YOU

Woojin woke up that day too early. First, because after that nightmare it took him a lot of time to sleep again. Second, it's because  it is his most awaited day. The fansigning event of SKZ. and lastly, he still have a morning class to attend.

So he prepared to go school first. Checking his schedule for today and thankfuly he only have 2 subjects which is biology and chemistry.

As soon as he got to school Woojin focuses on his classes. He's so eager to finish everything on time because he didn't want to be disturbed later.

Woojin is fixing his things on his locker when someone called him. 'Mark..' woojin thought.

' Woojin hyung '  he closed his locker first before looking up.

'Yes?' The latter plastered a soft smile. ' I just want to remind you about the audition. ' ooh. about that woojin still don't know if he would join. But he can't say that to the younger since the younger would look at him with expectant eyes and full of hope and he doesn't have a heart to disappoint him. Mark has been good to him after all.

' hmm. Iㅡ '  he was cut off when the bell ring indicating that the next class is about to start. Mark smiled at him lightly tapping his shoulder before leaving. Woojin sigh sending a glare to bell. damn that bell.

To say that he isn't excited was a lie. 5 mins.  Woojin whispered playing with the pen on his fingers. He's so excited and nervous at the same time. He's finally meeting the SKZ members especially Jisung. His Han Jisung
Woojin smiled but his smiled vanished when a face of that certain someone flashed on his mind.  He felt his heart strings being tugged and he don't understand why his heart is frantically beating.

damn that blonde curls.

Woojin shook his head and tried to focus again on the discussion again.


⚜⚜⚜

 

' hyung are you okay? ' Chan blinked before answering the younger. ' yes. why did you ask jeongin? '

 

Jeongin just rised a brow before shaking his head. ' Nothing hyung.'  you're spacing out.  The younger wanted to add but stayed silent instead. He's worried for his hyung but now is not the time to ask questions because they're still in work.

 

' 10 minutes before the fanmeeting starts. '  One of the staff announced. Chan is already dressed his make up is also done.He's just waiting for the other members to be done.

 

His heart is beating so fast and his palms are sweating. It's not the first time they're going to have a fanmeeting but he still gets  nervous.

 

and thinking about the conversation he had with someone a while ago made him even more nervous.

 

⚜⚜⚜

 

Woojin can't sleep that night. He didn't know why that scene keeps on replaying on his mind and it's getting on his nerves and the  loud beating of his heart is not helping at all.

 

'hello everyone! first of all I would like to thank all of you for coming here and for supporting us, SKZ. I hope you'll enjoy!'  when Jisung said his greetings Woojin felt his heart melt. The younger is so cute with his cheeky smile and he really want to squeez that chubby cheeks of him.

 

He's smiling all through out when the other members said their greetings not until he met that ocean blue orbs. He know that it's only a contact lense but he felt  as if someone punched his chest making it beat wildly and  he can feel the million butterfly making their way to his stomach.

 

Woojin gulped when he realized that he's staring at him. Making him more anxious.

 

'what the hell! Why is he staring at me?'

 

shocked. Woojin clutched on his chest  so hard when  Chan flashed a smile showing his dimple. 

 

damn it! 

 

when it's time to line up to for a mini fansigning. He keeps on biting his lips. He's so ing nervous and the fact that he's going to chan first made him even more nervous. 'focus woojin! focus on jisung!' 

 

he looked at the younger and the sight of him laughing and joking around with his co-member made woojin calm. at least a bit.

 

'it's your turn' woojin froze when heard that. And when he saw Chan staring at him with a wide smile plastered on his face made him want to run away.  He's thought was interupted when he felt a light  pushed from the cherry head guy on his back. The guy rolled his eyes when he look at him mouthing a 'you're wasting your time.' 

 

'hey.'  Woojin felt a thousand of electric sparks run down to his body when he felt a warm hands on his own. He look at the guys who is still smiling at him and guiding him to kneel infront of him.

 

woojin swallowed a dry lump on his troat, blinking a couple times.

 

'A-are you okay?'  Chan asked  worry is visible on his face. Woojin's forehead creased not missing the stuttering of the blonde.

 

'uhh.. yeah.' he answered. Looking down on his hands. Chan realizing that he is still holding the others hands immediately  removes his hands.

 

'im sorry.' He  whispered before flashing an awkward smile.  Woojin on the other hand  felt like he can finally breath.

 

'Where's your album?'  woojin handed the album silently. Which Chan signed immediately.

 

He didn't know why he can't say anything. He promised to Chaeyeon that he'll say hi to chan for her but now it seems like his got tongue tied.

 

He can't help not to stare at him and when he realized that he's staring for too long he averted his gaze. Luckily he found Jisung but the sight made him frown when he saw Jisung being close to Minho

 

' It's doneㅡ ohh. Im offended.You're looking at someone else while I'm in front of you'  Woojin's eyes grow wide. ' I'm sorry.'  is what he can only say.

 

Chan stare directly into his eyes for a moment. And there's this feeling again like someone punched his heart so hard this time. He didn't know why but his heart ached when he saw the sadness and longing in the others eyes.

 

'It's okay. your time is up.' Chan said breaking the stare first, handing him the signed album with a smile. 

 

'thanks..' woojin mumbled looking down before moving next to Jeongin.

 

' sing for me again.Woojinie.' chan whispered.

 

Woojin cursed his ears for hearing that. Now he can't sleep and it's already 2 am in the morning. There's a lot of question running on his head but he can't find any answer.

 

it's annoying. Who the are you chan?

 

 

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ 

i wanna hear your thoughts??