004

ALWAYS YOU

It was late when Chan get back to their dorm. He rarely go home because of work and as a hands on leader he always make sure to finish everything before going home. 

As expected the dorm is already dark and probably s are  already sleeping.
So he slowly open the door making sure not to create any sounds that can disturb the others. He didn't bother opening the lights and went directly to the kitchen.

Chan sigh when he saw the kitchen lights are still open 'they forget to turn off the lights.'
He continue to walk inside the kitchen and he almost scream the out of him when he saw someone sitting on the kitchen counter.

'Jisung?'

The older called but the younger is seems too  wrapped up on his own world. So he went closer to the younger, dropping the things that he bought at the convenience store a while ago in front of him and that snapped the younger back to reality.

' Oh..Chan hyung. ' Jisung greeted awkwardly.

'Are you okay Ji? ' Chan ask worried about the younger. Jisung just smile at him and mumble a small 'yes'

' You sure? you know you can tell me everything. ' He's not always with s but he really care for them so much. And he know each and everyone of them, He knows when they are fooling around or when they are serious. He knows when  they're lying and Jisung is lying right now.

Jisung sigh before answering.

' I'm fine hyung. It's just that everything is... just hard sometimes and I'm a litte bit tired. '

Chan put his hands on the youngers shoulder and gives him an encouraging smile. He understand Jisung because he also feels the same.

' We'll go out when everything is done. '

Jisung beams a smile then nodded. That's what he really likes with the younger eventhough the situation is pretty bad he always managed to smile. He's a fluff ball of sunshine.

' Alright, I'm going to sleep now hyung. Go now and have your dinner '

' good night Ji '  Jisung smiled at him before exiting the kitchen.

Chan is now left alone in the kitchen. He stared at the things in front of him and curse under his breath when he remember what happened a while ago.

gez. dumb. you're so dumb Christopher bang.

------------

On the other side. 

'hyung.. open your mouth.'  woojin blush at the youngers action. He can't believe that Han Jisung is infront of him and feeding him his favorite chicken.

'Hyung c'mon say ahh.'  woojin smiles before opening his mouth. Jisung slowly brings the chicken oh his mouth and he's about eat when he heard an evil laugh.

he look at jisung who is just staring at him with a huge grin on his face and everything started to be creepy. The evil laugh is becoming loud. 'what the hell is happening?' his heart is pounding so hard.

he look again at jisung. Shocked when he found Bang Chan in front of him laughing evily.

' kim woojin ' Bang chan said with an evil grin on his face.

Woojin opened his eyes. He's sweating and panthing heavily. He clutch on his chest because he feel like his heart is going to jump of outside his ribcage.

'What a ing dream!'

 

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Hello! If you want a much updated version of this story you can follow me on my wattpad account ( @minsungs_) but anyways thank you for subscribing on my stories and I wanna hear your thoughts!!isokay you can comment anything u want luv