Let me sulk - MiSaHyo

Everybody loves Jihyo!

 

Twice had always been an unusual group, in many aspects, really. But, something that had always bothered, not only the fans, but other idols and even their own staff was, nobody could tell who their alphas were, or even if they had any among the group. Everybody behind the scenes knew they were all mated, their scent was clearly marked, but no foreign scent could be identified from the girls, and nobody could pinpoint the alpha among them, or the alphas if there were many.

 

In truth, they had three alphas, each responsible for two omegas, but, apart from the girls themselves, and their own families of course, JYP himself was the only one who retained that information. He had told the girls it was classified, and they really didn’t mind it that much, it was their own business after all. They were questioned about it constantly, though, not only by the press, but by other idols, mcs, just about everybody looking for some gossip or to make the headlines.

 

To the girls, on the other hand, was pretty obvious who the alphas were, and never understood how nobody had caught up with it so far, even on their fourth year in business. Although, if all truths were to be told, it was a very difficult task to pinpoint them, their alphas would only step up to the part when the time came, other than that, they could even pass as betas and everyone would believe it. 

 

The times they would raise to their full potential and take their place only came about on the comfort of their dorm, among the members, none outside their circle to witness just how powerful, how superior these three unsuspected alphas could be, once they were needed. But that was something for them to know, and nobody else.

 

The girls tend to forget they have alphas, even, given how tamed and peaceful they are when not taking care of their respective omegas. At the moment, said alphas are being their passive selves on the couch, watching a movie, teary eyed, and messily eating some junk food, not even minding the girls’ burning glares from the kitchen.

 

“Okay, how is it that those three are our alphas, here?” Nayeon finally blurts out with a frustrated sigh.

 

“Who would you want as an alpha, then? Because they are the very best ones I could have ever asked for.” Dahyun rebutts through a mouthful of pancakes.

 

“I do agree with Hyunnie, they are great.” Sana adds as she comes in.

 

“Don’t misunderstand me, I love them, well, all of you guys. But look at them.”

 

“I know what you are trying to say, unnie. But you know from your own alpha, they are something else when the time comes.” Dahyun runs a comforting hand on Nayeon’s shoulder.

 

“I know, oh how DO I know. But just look at them, they are crying watching Shark Tale!”

 

“I have no idea how you just don’t find them adorable.” Sana says, looking at the three girls starry eyed.

 

“Sana, I love you, but please be quiet. I’m trying to make a point here.”

 

“She trying to rant about our lovelies again?” Jeongyeon asks with a devilish smirk as she enters the kitchen.

 

“You know she is.” Sana replies tiredly.

 

“I’ve got this.”

 

“Thanks, Jeongyeon-ah!” Dahyun answers as she skips to the counter to get more pancakes.

 

Jeongyeon just grabs Nayeon’s arm and drags her out to the living room. The other, just trying to free herself while not really understanding what is happening, she just doesn’t like being dragged around. 

 

“Momo-yah!” Jeongyeon exclaims, coming to a halt beside the couch.

 

“Yes?” The girl answers in a sniff, wiping a stray tear.

 

“Come with us, please?” 

 

Momo just looks between them for a moment, not really understanding, but she would never deny her omegas, no matter what. So she just jumps to her feet, passing the popcorn to her other companions and follows. She knows Jeongyeon would never stop the alphas’ time together without good reason. Also, she just can’t find it in herself to not come to them in time of need.

 

That, and she could smell the desire in Nayeon, and something pretty similar building up within Jeongyeon. So Momo didn’t have to think much about it, she just led them to their bedroom, came out again and took some water bottles, then closed the door behind her, they would only be seen again late that night.

 

Back at the kitchen, Sana and Dahyun were fawning over the two remaining, when Jihyo Joined them, having passed the locked room, she was wearing a very displeased expression, not that any noise could leave any of the rooms, but not that she didn’t know what was happening when the light up the door was on either. Sana was the first to notice and patted the seat beside her.

 

“You know you shouldn’t be that bothered about it, right?” The japanese woman chirps.

 

“I know, but it’s like knowing your parents are at it.” The small leader explains.

 

The other two at the table shiver with the thought, but go back to fawning over the cuties by the couch while Jihyo moves to get some breakfast, the leader just makes some extra and leaves it on the counter for Chaeyoung, who she saw enter the bathroom when the was heading to the kitchen. Sure enough, said girl comes in just as Jihyo sat down the cub comes around, wearing the same disgusted and slightly traumatized expression the leader had.

 

“Oh, come on, you two. It’s not like we don’t do the same.” Sana complains once more.

 

“I don’t want to know when my parents are doing the nasty.” Chaeyoung grumbles. “I know they are bound to do it, but I also know this was all Nayeon’s doing and I’m not here for it.”

 

“See!” Jihyo chimes in. “I’m not the only one thinking it!”

 

“We are trying not to think about it, but you two just HAD to keep bringing it up.” Dahyun gives up and scolds the others.

 

“We would have said nothing if Sana hadn’t tried to scold us for our expressions” Jihyo huffs and gets up to return her plate, appetite lost.

 

“Fine!” Sana huffs and goes to get Jihyo. “I’m making you stop being sour this instant.”

 

The japanese, then, drags the leader to the living room, where the other two alphas are still watching their movie. Chaeyoung was finishing her breakfast, and Dahyun was very much interested in the live drama unfolding before her (she is more of a gossiper than Nayeon, just better at disguising it). 

 

“Micchan, can you come and help us?” Sana coos once they get to the living room.

 

“Can we continue this movie late, TzuTzu?” Mina asks, seeing her mates need her.

 

“Sure, Mina-unnie. I’ll just go and see what Dahyunnie and Chaengie are doing.” The tall girl answers, pausing the movie and getting up to see what her mates are up to.

 

They just watch as Dahyun bear-hugs the youngest, which just looks like a koala trying to hang on to a tree. But the love in all their eyes in undeniable, so the middle-aged group just focuses back on themselves, as they felt like they were intruding the moment the school meal club became complete.

 

“So…” Mina tries to break the awkward atmosphere. “You girls needed me?”

 

“Oh, right. That.” Sana snaps out of her daydream. “HyoHyo is being cranky, and I think we should make her feel better, don’t you?”

 

“We can’t leave our cute, little HyoHyo cranky.” Mina’s mischievous side comes out just like that. “Come on, there is something I want to show you two.”

 

“Ooooh, and where is this thing? I’m sure we will love it!” Sana squeals.

 

“Can the two of you not be idiots for five minutes? I’m trying to be in a bad mood here.” Jihyo tries to keep sulking.

 

The other two just laugh and drag her to their room, Sana is eager as always, but Mina remembers to lock the door and turn on the warning light before tackling a still sulking Jihyo onto Sana, who was already laying on their bed with arms wide open and waiting.