Chapter 3

Pierced heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I held on to Suho' hand tightly and shuffled back and  forth as my eyes watched the crowd that came through the doors. I wanted to look away because I know I wasn't emotionally stable to let myself get an image of  Xiumin again but then I couldn't look away either. 

 

"Dae , relax. It's going to be just fine" Kai mumbled, placing a hand on my shoulder. 

 

"I know" I replied. But I didn't know. 

 

I didn't know what was going to happen to me and Xiumin , or what was going to happen to me.

 

"Suho, you sure it's this flight?" Chanyeol asked as he glimpsed at his watch, "His flight landed half an hour ago"

 

"Relax Chan, you know how slow Xiumin is when it comes to walking through the airport" Suho pointed out, letting out a small laugh as he brushed an arm over my shoulder. "Okay Dae ?"

 

"I am fine" I whispered, I didn't know whether I was trying to convince myself by saying that or Suho . I diverted my eyes back to the crowd, instantly freezing when my eyes found those so familiar hazel eyes. They were the same. The only thing that was so familiar and nice.

 

He had changed, from his clothing style to way he walked. There was more confidence in the way he carried himself. 

 

And I felt my heart swell at that. Xiumin finally cracking out of his shell. 

 

His hair was still the same colour of raven black but it was shorter, still up in a quiff though. Those cheekbones of his still looked sharp and edgy, they just had stubble over them. He looked so, so good. 

 

"Dae , you're staring" Suho whispered, I could tell he was smirking. I looked away and closed my eyes, facing the floor because I wasn't going to let Xiumin attract his way back into my head or my heart. 

 

I can't be thinking about him like this. 

 

What we had was gone now and it was never coming back. I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter