Chapter 2

Pierced heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Chen's POV*

 

I walked up to the front door and open it, finding Chanyeol standing on the other side with his eyes sharply narrowed at me. I could tell he was anrgy as well as worried. But all I could do was turn around and let him in come in by him self. 

 

As I walked back to couch where I have been moping around for the past week, Chanyeol followed me. 

 

"What is wrong with you?" He asked, a hand going on his hip. 

 

"Nothing. I am perfectly okay" I replied with a small voice, staring straight past Chanyeol at the wall that was behind him. 

 

That feeling of pain still very heavy on my chest but I refused to let it get any heavier. 

 

I knew I had to pick myself up. 

 

Because Xiumin wasn't. 

 

"Chen, stop lying to yourself. You ran from my house as soon as you heard about Chen coming back and then you locked yourself in your freaking flat for a whole week. You have no right to tell me you are okay" Chanyeol snapped. He sighed before he  walked over to me and sat down next to me. 

 

"I can pretend everything is okay, though. Can't I?" I asked.

 

"You can but I don't want you to" Chanyeol whispered, as his arms wrapped around me. He pulled me closer to him and I instantly cuddled into his strong arms, refusing to let any tears travel down my face but in the end, I could never.

 

"I d-don't want him back" I mumbled into Chanyeol's neck over my constant hiccups. 

 

"I know you don't but Chen you know you can't live without him either. You know that" Chanyeol whispered, making me whimper. He was right. He was so right. 

 

But I wished he wasn't. 

 

"W-Why?" I asked, as I pulled out of Chanyeol's chest and looked at him. 

 

"Why What?"

 

"Why didn't we work out? Why did he do that? I know what he saw but it was never what he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter