First day

Who are you ?

Starring at the ceiling, all you can hear in this whole house is your own breath and heart beat. 

*Flashback*

" I'm going to miss you so so much, Oppa" you said hugging your beloved brother  at the airport before his boarding to abroad for his scholarships. 

​​​​"Awww, I will miss you so much " he pat your head." Promises me that you must take care of yourself, Okay?" you nodded. "And oppa must promise me that you will call me often" "I promise".  "Pinky swear?"  " Yes, pinky swear" 

​​​He then turn to his friends, yes they came to Hoseok's graduation ceremony last time and get all the attention from others. Well, they're all hot tho....

Anyway, you see your brother talk and laugh together but then he whisper something and look at you. After, everyone is nodding and smile. Giving no interest, you just smile back. 

​​​"Okay, so now it's time for me to go. Thanks everyone for coming. Bye Mom, Dad, guys.... " Then he look at you and continue" and my beloved ugly little sis" and laugh. You pouted. 

*End of Flashback* 

So that's that. You're alone now. Break time almost over, that mean school is near..... 

You wonder how will you spend your high school life without Hoseok by yourself to take care of you. 

​​In the back of your mind, you just wish everything stay the same as it was. Friends, classmates, life..... NOTHING more nothing less. They said new is always better but you hate complicated things so it's a big NO for you to get involved in any dramatic. 

​​​Close your eyes, you felt into a dreamland...... 

*1st Day of schools*

After checking your class, you go straight to the room. Peaking through the window. You saw your bestie, Eunji. Feeling excited, you run into the class and shouted out her name. 

"Eunjjjjjiiiiii!!!!! " she look at you showing her shock face yet happy since you both wish for same class. Here, one of your pray has true now. 

" So Mi, how are you? I miss you damn much" you guys are hugging each other. "I'm fine really, I miss you too". Then you two begin Chit-chat about random stuff. 

Soon, bell rang give signal to all students come to there desks. 

​​​The door open revealed middle-aged women with her glasses on, walk in. You can see she has a warm smile on her face, give off a good first impression. 

​​"Hello everyone, from today I'm your history teacher as well as your homeroom teacher" she said and smile. 

Lesson start, everyone is silent and focusing. 

*Lunch break*

"Hey, Somin-ahh!!! Let's go together. I'm hungry" you agree and walk hand in hand to the cafeteria. 

While busy stuffing food inside your mouth, you heard Eunji "How is your oppa, Hoseok? Is he fine?"  then you replied "Oh, yes. He's doing better now since he quite adapted to new environments fast" and smile. Thinking about your brother always made you a bit sad since it's too quiet without him around. Plus, you didn't want to call him too often since he's busy with study and you don't want to bother him. 

After finished, you two walk back into class. 

.  

 

"And that's it for today. See you guys tomorrow" the teacher walk out. Gathering stuffs, you shove back inside the bag.  "let's go" you said to Eunji. 

Arrived home, you think "Hmmm, seem like thing are going smoothly. It's pretty good then"  and go up to your room took a shower. 

 

 

(What you didn't  know is that, it's good for now) :') 

 

                                                                                                    

 

Hey guys, I know it's but wait a bit more. It's only getting start xD