The Beginning

DANCING BETWEEN THE LINE

Jennie keep herself dancing in the middle of the dance floor and she rise the glass in her hand as the DJ get the song more pupping up than before. A bunch of stranger is staring at her, as she drank her drink and move her body along the music.

Her brown hair that drop perfectly on her shoulder, covering the upper part of her chest as she wears a mini fit body black dress.

Damn, It’s definitely a view.

But she seems nothing to care, really doesn’t give a about a thing.

.

As Jennie got exhausted, she removing herself from the crowd, trying to walk her drunk self to the bar as she gets some rest and take another shot.

“one bourbon please”

The bartender looking at her, frowning his eyebrow. “What? Looks like I can’t take another drink?” Jennie smug, placing her hand under her chin.

“Give her what she wants, she’s with me”

Jennie looking at the man beside her, he placing the glass on his hand and placing himself sit beside her. Both eyes looking at each other, just by looking at him, Jennie knows he is someone that have a lot money,

the suit that he wears say it all.

“I can give my number if that can make you stop checking me out beautiful” he speaks again; a smirk shows up in his face.

‘huh, you wish’ Jennie roll her eyes, she turns her body to another side. “Oh c’mon pretty girl, I know you were checking me out since then” the man spoke again, playing with his glass.

Jennie didn’t reply, she takes a sip on her drink, her eyes are wandering across the room, hoping this guy will somehow vanish out of nowhere. Disappear from her sight.

“How about we go somewhere private gorgeous?” he whispered,

Jennie can feel his hand touching her chick, she grips her glass tighter, ready to throw it to him but before she could do that, someone pull the guy’s hand.

“Hey… watch out man”

Deep, and serious tone can be heard behind her. Jennie was going to look at her I’m not so needed shining hero, Thank you.

Prepare to say that she doesn’t needed him and can handle this alone but when she looks at him, her voice suddenly doesn’t come out. Her tongue is locked inside , like it sealed or even, gone.

She just freezes, standing there like a statue.   

It’s not like she has been poison by the drink, or because she has a headache and feeling dizzy but because it was him. The one that she saw a few moments ago in the dance floor, the one who got the eyes that can make her drowning, willingly, to him.

Jennie freeze for a few second, her eyes is locked in the new guy. Not giving a sign of want to look at somewhere else.

While the guy in the suit, moving his eyes from Jennie to the new guy, to Jennie then the new guy again. Trying to understand the event that suddenly happening in front of his eyes.

Before coming back looking at the new guy for the last time, he asked “What’s your problem man?”

The guy in the suit pull his hand back. Replace it with a glare to the new guy that come from nowhere ruined his plan.

The new guy glaring back at him, he straightens up his pose, “My problem is, you can’t keep bothering her if she doesn’t want you, can’t you see her signal? Or you just to blind by the suit that you wear”

The harsh words that come out, offended the letters, especially when he has that smug smile on his face.

Doesn’t want to lose, the suit guy speaks again, “why? Is that a problem to you? It’s a club for sake, try find other woman for yourself, I find her first”

Jennie feel offended with the word he spoke, WTF? You found me? I’m not a thing that you can found anywhere she glares at him.

The new guy, take a step behind. Feeling the winning, the suit guy, shows a smirk in his face. Although he still gets the I’m going to kill you glare from Jennie.

Surprisingly, a moment later the new guy takes Jennie’s hand, locking their fingers together then speak, “She’s with me, so off.”

He then drags Jennie out of that place, far from the suit guy. His voice was kind a demanding there, but somehow its sounds comfort, protection and kind a y, in Jennie’s ear.

.

“Sorry for that”

Jennie blurted out from her thought, “what?” her eyes meet his.

They already in the street, outside of the club. Jennie seems a little surprise of the new place she suddenly at. The new guy mouth was about to open but he closed again, pause a few second and finally let out his voice,

“Sorry for what I did there, you look uncomfortable so I just step forward and did that” his voice sounds softer than before, a little smile shows in his face. That makes Jennie melting.

“Yeah, its fine. Thanks” She was about to say off to the new guy too, but she just glad she didn’t.

“So… how about I pay a drink, as a thank you for saving me” Jennie smile

“umm, no its okay. You don’t need to bother” he smiles again as he shakes his hand, feeling uncomfortable for her kindness, he looks to his feet at the ground, want to reject her offer 

“It was just an instinct- “

“No, I insist” Jennie's eyes are searching look at his eyes, she want to hold his face and making it to look at her but she know she can’t do that. He is still a stranger to her.

The new guy, look at her for a second then finally nod his head as agreement, “Just 1 drink” he show up number of 1 with his finger before gained at grin from the girl he just saved, “Great!”

.

They don’t come back to the club. Instead, they go the nearest dining restaurant. As Jennie ordering a drink and a friend fries for both of them. They both chatted, talking about common things, sometime even make a joke here and there.

Jennie laugh a lot that night, she is feeling comfortable with the stranger she just met a few hours ago. It was weird, but she just hopes that the feeling is mutual.

The talk between the two get interrupted as Jennie’s phone rings. She looks the id that shows up in the phone screen, “I’m sorry it’s my best friend, she’s probably looking for me now” she chuckled

“You know what funny, the first reason why I came to the club today was because my best friend is having a date with her boyfriend and I was DEADLY bored at home” She spoke with press the word deadly a little harder. “Well, I can say the same, my best friend, bail out our night tonight, because he remembers something very important To Do” the new guy, make a quote gesture for his last words. Jennie chuckle, it’s funny to think that both of them have the same reason behind their club visit. Jennie is smiling at him

But it turns out great 

her mind spoke. She was going to speak it out but her phone rings again. Damn! really not in the right time Jisoo.

“You should probably answer that” the new guy laughs a little then pointing to her ranging phone. “Yeah, she probably looking for me to tell how great her dates are” Jennie make the face like she is done with her best friend date talks, it makes the new guy laugh again.

“I should probably go home now, It’s nice talking to you tho” Jennie spoke as she prepared herself to go

“Want a ride? I may also be going back too” the guy smile at her, feel needs to return her favor

Jennie really want to say yes and even maybe tell him, that they should go somewhere else and spent the rest of the night, away from everything and everyone, just both of them, talking and maybe getting to know each other, takes to whatever God’s plan is.

But she knows Jisoo would be furious, plus she didn’t even inform Jisoo that she was gone to the club in the first place.

Feels a little sad, Jennie spoke “It’s okay, thank you for offering tho. But… maybe next time” she smiles as she turns her heels heading to the exit door and looking her phone. She bits her lower lips, trying to stop the smile that is growing in her face.

She can’t wait to tell Jisoo, tonight’s...  it’s her times to talk about her ‘date’.

.

Jaebum grew a smile as he looks at the girl’s back, exiting the front door. He chuckles a little bit as he remembers how great and weird tonight turn out out, they are just a stranger that met at the club, but it feels like they have been friends for a long time. He continues to smile as he remembers the memories and the time with the girl, after a few second it hits him

He forgot to ask her name!!! 

 

 

Tbc