One.

Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon woke up and reached for her phone to check new messages from Jiu on instinct. She forgot that it’s been one week since they broke up. It was the thing about breakup, old habits stayed. With a sigh, she put the phone back on the nightstand and close her eyes--

“I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOUR EX!” the door opened and her roommate/partner entered the room with a scowl. “How dare she flirt with Siyeon like that after you two just broke up?”

“What are you talking about?” Yoohyeon is still too sleepy for this drama. “Wait, Min--Jiu?”

“That’s right, your beloved ex is flirting with my girl--” Sua stopped. “With my ex.”

“Are you sure? Because the last time I remembered, they’re not close.”

“Yooh, I can recognize Siyeon everywhere. I know it’s her. And about Kim ‘freaking’ Minji, she was facing my direction. I saw her lips pulled up into a smirk when she noticed me.”

“You’re looking too much into this, Bora unnie. Calm down.” the younger girl stood up from her bed and approached the older girl. “Maybe it’s business, we work in the same place.”

“Right.” Sua sighed in defeat.

“And speaking of work, we need to go now.”

The older girl nodded her head and went out of the room to prepare her things. Yoohyeon tried to assure her but she, herself, was getting worried. What if Minji and Siyeon really are getting close? She can’t do anything about it, but it would still hurt her. It’s only been a week.

--

Sua and Siyeon broke up earlier than Jiu and Yoohyeon. They had the same reason, but it was her who walked away between the two of them. She didn’t want to go, but someone has to…

After Yoohyeon got dressed, they went to Dreamcatcher Entertainment. Both of them are part of the famous KPOP duo, YooSu (유수), with her as main dancer and main rapper, and Yoohyeon as main vocalist and leader. They will have a concert, so they’re having a meeting.

“You two will sing all of the songs from your three mini-album but for the concert to last a little longer, we’ll need to have cover songs and a little guesting.” the director suggested.

Sua and Yoohyeon eyes widened when both of their exes entered the room. They should have expected it. After all, Jiu is a famous actress and Siyeon is a famous singer song-writer.

“These two will be the guests to your concert. Jiu is good at singing just as she is with acting, and everyone knows that the famous music producer Singni can sing heavenly.”

The director blabbered more, but Sua couldn’t concentrate. She’ll leave it to Yoohyeon. Even though her ex is there, she’ll be able to focus on their task. That’s what makes her the leader. Sua, on the other hand, finds it hard to control her feelings, especially with Siyeon around.

“You know, it’s funny how the person who hurts you the most is the one who swore they never would.” she added with a chuckle. “Be careful, Bora ssi, I could still hurt you badly.”

“Is that a threat?”

“It’s a love confession, baby.”

--

Siyeon hosted a party for the duo in her huge mansion. Even when she’s a successful singer song-writer, she doesn’t have anyone to spend her money with. She doesn’t have a family, that’s why she values people who stayed with her. Among them, she valued Sua the most.

But the girl had left her, so she’s staying close just to mock her. She even invited Jiu to make it more exciting. She doesn’t have anything to lose, not when Sua already left her side. Right now, everyone in the party congratulated the YooSu duo but the older girl is still frowning.

“Your pretty face is going to get wrinkles if you continue that, dear.” Siyeon teased as she walked towards them. Yoohyeon doesn’t want to leave them alone, but Siyeon stared at her.

“I’m going to get a drink.”

“Wait, don’t--”

“Don’t worry, Jiu’s around.” she assured, but it only made Sua worried cause she doesn’t want Yoohyeon around Jiu alone, like how Yoohyeon doesn’t want to leave her with Siyeon.

“Did you do this to mock me?” the older girl challenged. “You must really hate me, huh?”

“Honestly, I couldn't hate you even if I tried.” Siyeon confessed with a soft smile.

“Stop lying, I know how much you despise me for breaking your heart.”

“Oh, don’t worry about my broken heart. I found a way to mend it.” Sua’s own heart broke but she managed to hide it with a pokerface, Siyeon just chuckled. “You don’t believe me?”

--

Jiu saw Yoohyeon standing behind a pillar, watching over Sua and Siyeon with an intent stare, making her chuckle before approaching the blonde girl. A light tap on the arm, she jolted up.

“Hey, hey. Calm down, it’s me.” Yoohyeon turned around and immediately became a mess.

“Minji--uhm, Jiu…hi. Hello, what…You’re here.” the cool vocalist of YooSu is a blushing mess.

“Ofcourse, Siyeon invited me.” the redhaired took a glance and saw the two are still talking. “Are you okay with leaving your older sister with her ex-girlfriend?” she asked concernedly.

“Uhm, not really.” the younger girl answered truthfully. “Bora unnie did broke her heart.”

“Like how you broke mine?” Yoohyeon gulped. “It’s fine, I was the one who left.”

“Yeah, about that…if you love me so much, why did you walked away?”

“Well, sometimes you have to walk away from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter