Gaze

Sugar Cake

She turns on the shower, let her fatigue muscles calmed down by the spray of warm water. Deciding to let her face get sprayed by the warm water too, she recalls the earlier event that occurs on their last stage in Japan. When Irene reveals to the audience that they are roommates.

And when Irene reveals that she watches her while she was sleeping.

Her cheeks suddenly heating up, and she can't make sure whether is because of the water or her recalls of the event. She grumbles, trying to forget those embarrassing moments. Not to add up the embarrassment when Joy and Yeri decided to act about it. What an eventful day for her.

A sound of an opening door faintly seeps through the bathroom, making her know that someone coming inside the room, followed by a faint thump from something dropped carelessly on the carpeted floor.

"Seungwan-ah, where are you?" she heard Irene ask her.

"Ah, I'm inside the bathroom, unnie," she says while continuing to applying soap on her fair white skin.

She heard footsteps come near towards the bathroom door when she remembered that she didn't lock it in the first place.

"W-wait, unnie! Please don't com-"

Too late, Irene is already opening the door, peeking her head inside. "Seungwan-ah, the rests decided to order some food. Do you want som- Oh."

Wendy believes her face is already as red as a tomato right now. From the heat of the shower and the embarrassment. She saw Irene smirks while looking at her.

"That's why you are so frantic when I was about to open the door," she said with a teasing tone. Her body leaned to the wall, trying to enjoy the view in front of her.

"Unnie! Please stop looking," Wendy said, trying so hard to cover her body.

"Seungwan, you do know that I already saw everything before this, right?"

Now, Wendy believes her face is much redder than a tomato. Her reaction made Irene laughs. She clearly enjoying this.

"Stop teasing me, unnie!" protest Wendy with a pout on her face, made Irene grins so hard.

"Okay, okay, I'll stop. But seriously, you want to eat something?"

"I'm not in the mood to eat right now."

Irene frowned. She doesn't like this. "But you barely ate before the concert begin. Your body needs food, Seungwan," she said, changing her tone to stern.

Wendy flinched a bit when she hears the tone. She knows Irene hate it when she's like this. But, she just wants to sleep right now. "I'm okay, unnie, really. I just need some sleep after I'm done showering."

"Eat, Seungwan. Then go to sleep."

Wendy sighed. She knew she never wins against Irene about this. "Just order anything. I will eat."

There is no answer. Wendy looked at Irene, who still got the stern look on her face. "Unnie, I'm serious. I will eat even if you just order me a bowl of fruit."

Irene sighed. "Okay. I'm going to their rooms right now. Don't forget to go there, okay?"

Wendy smiled. "I won't."

Irene is about to get out of the bathroom when she stops and take a look at Wendy who continue to shower. "Wendy."

"Yeah?"

"You look delicious right now," remarks Irene and swiftly exit the bathroom with a loud voice of her laughs, leaving Wendy who being a whole tomato again.

--

"Joohyun-unnie, what's wrong with Wendy-unnie?" asks Joy when they're decided to gather at hers, Seulgi's, and Yeri's room to eat the food that they have ordered earlier. Dirty bowls and plates scattered around the carpeted floor. A couple of paper cup that filled with some coke also there. It feels like they're having a feast right now.

Irene frowns when she heard Joy's question. "There's nothing wrong with her. Maybe she's just tired."

"Ooh, I know!" Yeri said, making all of her unnies look at her. "It's because of 'that'."

Joy also frowns. "What?"

"Oh, come on! We act about it earlier!"

"Ah, 'that'. Oh, you probably right, Yeri."

"What is it?" asks Seulgi who still munching her food, looking oblivious.

"'That', unnie, when Joohyun-unnie decided to tell the worlds that she likes to see Wendy-unnie while she was sleeping," Joy explained.

The brain on Seulgi's head works so hard when finally she remembered it. "Ah, yeah! I remember! When you and Yeri acted on the stage, right?"

Irene looks at them, confused. "Okay? So, what about it?". She slightly relieved that Wendy already going back to their room to sleep, so she won't hear what the younger ones would say about it.

"Unnie, I know you and Seulgi have befriended for a long time but I can't believe you have reached the point of obliviousness same as her!" Joy sighed.

"Hey! I'm not that oblivious!" protest Seulgi, then continue to finish her food. "But seriously, as Joohyun-unnie said, what about it?"

Yeri slightly leaned towards Joy, aligned her lips towards Joy's ear. "I can't believe you still together with her."

"Like I don't think about that every day."

"Hey! I can still hear you!"

"Okay, back to the topic. Joohyun-unnie, you do realize that you were so greasy earlier? Like, duh. 'She sleeps very well. It's like she could perform well.' Hell yeah, what a line when we already reached our last ment," Joy scoffs while taking a sip of her coke.

Irene grumbled. "Like you won't do that to Seulgi."

"But not in front of the audience!" exclaimed Joy.

"Okay, fine, it's greasy. Yes, I said that in front of our fans who filled the arenas. So?" Irene asked, already tired by the antics that was pulled off by Joy and Yeri.

"You know how Seungwan-unnie will react if you do that in public," Yeri answered.

"She will be so flustered," Seulgi suddenly joined the conversation after she finished her food.

Irene sighed. She realized how flustered Wendy was on the stage. Yet, she doesn't know what's wrong about that. Heck, she feels alright about it. "So, what do you want me to do?"

Yeri shrugged. "I don't know. Talk to her? Oh, maybe doing that 'thing', unnie."

"Ew, Yerim, it's gross," Joy said while scrunching her face. "Please don't be loud, unnie. We all want to rest, you know?"

"I'm going back to my room. Go to sleep, all of you," she said, while give an I'm-so-done look towards the two satans, and retreated back to her room.

"Unnie! Please tell Seungwan-unnie, don't scream with her highest note! We still got our U.S. and Canada tours!"

She makes sure she closed the door as hard as she could.

--

Irene opened the door slowly, trying not to disturb Wendy who already fast asleep at their shared bed. She remembers the event that occurs yesterday night while watching Wendy who bundled up with their blanket. Unknown to her, a smile has already bloomed on her face while memorizing it.

She slowly put herself to bed, while at the same time try not to wake Wendy up. Successfully slips her body to the blanket, she throws her hands to Wendy's waist, engulfs her girlfriend with her own body heat, closing the gaps between Wendy's back and her front. Unfortunately, her action makes Wendy stirs up.

"Oh, unnie. Is it done already?" Wendy asked, with her husky sleepy voice.

"Hm. Go back to sleep, Seungwan-ah. I know you were tired," Irene replied. She made a mental note to herself, to talk about that tomorrow morning.

Wendy turned her body, now she faced Irene. She circled her arms to Irene’s waist while softly tucked her head to the place between Irene neck and shoulder. Irene lightly chuckled by her girlfriend action, while Wendy hair softly.

"Good night, unnie," Wendy whispered, already going back to the dreamland.

Irene softly kissed her forehead. "Good night, Seungwan."

--

A serene look plastered her face now. She smiled softly, looking at the person in front of her. She never knew, watching her girlfriend face while she's asleep, will be one of the most calming down experience for her.

Irene trying to took in Wendy’s face right now, remembering every bit of detail in it. How her face looks so angelic while she sleeps.

Her fair white skin seems glowing, even though the room is dark and believe me, Irene never forgets to close the curtain. How her eyelids and her eyelashes work together perfectly.

Her pink plump lips who looked so small. And her nose that will sometimes scrunch cutely, making Irene trying to resist herself not to kiss it.

Irene smiled. She really glad when she didn't see any eye bags under Wendy eyes, meaning that she currently didn't overwork herself.

Yeah, Wendy and her tendencies to worked so hard about everything.

She moves a little, trying to close gaps between her and Wendy. Trying to take in the image laid in front of her with such perfection. Wendy seems to have a really good sleep right now. And Irene believes, tomorrow she will do so well on their concert.

Like she didn't do that at every concert, Irene lightly scoffed herself.

She softly kissed her forehead, a red hue started to blossom on her cheeks. She closed her eyes and going to sleep with a smile on her face.

'Good night, Seungwan.'

She doesn't know, that the person in front of her, smiled lightly after getting kissed at the forehead.