One: Starting point

CAÍDO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Lee Chaeyeon! Go to the detention office, now!”

 

“B-but s-sir–“

 

“No buts Ms. Lee, go now.”

 

Chaeyeon sighed as her shoulder slumped in defeat while gathering all her things before making her way to the dentention office. 

 

She looked back to her room to see if her professor is looking at her, a smirk suddenly plastered on her face when she saw no one is checking her. 

 

Chaeyeon hurriedly go to the detention office and all off the students who saw her are frowning because she’s running like a mad man while a smile is written on her face. 

 

“I think I am the first one.” 

 

Chaeyeon whispered to herself proudly while slowly opening the door of the office.

 

But her shoulder fell down again when she saw all of her friends are inside the detention office and she’s the last one who came.

 

“Oh man! I thought I will be the first one.” Chaeyeon pouted while taking a seat beside her friend Jang Wonyoung. 

 

“You lose the bet.” Nako said while sitting like a queen.

 

“We’re waiting for you, for almost…thirty minutes.” Minjoo said as she looked at her wrist watch before turning to her. 

 

“Yeah…we thought you will dump us.” Yuri said dramatically while leaning her head to Wonyoung’s shoulder. 

 

“I won’t do that, duh.” Chaeyeon said rolling her eyes.

 

“We know, Yuri’s kidding. We know you won’t.” Hitomi chuckled, her cheeks are rising again.

 

“We are all in the detention office.” Wonyoung said which catches all of their attention.

 

"Is this friendship goals?" Minjoo asked while looking at them.

 

They all looked at each other with a serious face but laughed when they realized how pathetic and childish their bet is. 

 

All of them decided to do a bet, where the person who gets first to the detention will get to choose the place where they will eat for tomorrow Friday night. 

 

The winner's food will be free, she won't pay for her foods, but her friends will.

 

At first Chaeyeon doesn’t want to join because she doesn’t have money and she doesn’t want to cause a trouble again. 

 

“So, how did you get here? What did you do?” Wonyoung asked to Chaeyeon.

 

“Well, I pretended that I was asleep.” She said while fidgeting her fingers. 

 

“What? That’s all?” Yuri laughed while looking at her. 

 

“You know that I am not the type of person who causes troubles.” Chaeyeon pursed her lips while looking at her friends.

 

“Well, yeah. That is correct, more correct than Yuri’s scores in her exams.” Wonyoung laughed when the said girl punches her shoulder.

 

Yuri throws daggers looks to Wonyoung but the girl just shrugged her off, unbothered creature.

 

“So…who win?” Chaeyeon asked to them.

 

“Who do you think?” Hitomi grinned.

 

“I’m guessing…it’s Wonyoung.” She said while looking at Wonyoung who only smiled at her.

 

“You’re really a genuis!” Wonyoung said with a smug looked. 

 

“You’re really proud, aren’t you? You’re really the trouble maker in our group.”

 

Nako hissed because she didn’t get to win this bet, she’s the second person who came here.

 

“So, where do you wanna eat?” Minjoo asked to Wonyoung and the girl’s eyes suddenly lit up while looking at them.

 

“I know a place! It’s really popular because the food they make is really delicious and the place is so calming and the–“

 

“So, where it is?” Nako scoffed while crossing her arms.

 

“The place is—"

 

“So, where is it located?” 

 

Wonyoung rolled her eyes when Nako interrupted her again. 

 

Chaeyeon just looked at them quietly and she’s sure that these two will have an argument again, there is no day that Nako and Wonyoung won’t argue even if it’s a small thing.

 

“Yeah, do you know where it is?” Chaeyeon cut in, to avoid the two from bickering with each other again.

 

“The case is…no.” Wonyoung scratched her nape awkwardly while all of them are looking blankly at her. 

 

“Should we think of another place? We have one hour in this office.” Hitomi said, all of them agreed but Wonyoung frowned at them.

 

“Yaaa! I won the bet! I will choose!” Wonyoung pouted and throw tantrums like a kid. 

 

 

“Kim Minjoo! Where did you go? You and Yuri were not in the classroom earlier, I’m waiting for the both of you to come.”

 

Chaeyeon said to her bestfriend who only looked at her but continued doing her homework without giving her an explanation. 

 

“Chaeyeon, we expected that you are the last one that will come to the detention’s office, that’s why we go out first.”

 

Yuri said at her, but she just scoffed. Well, it's true. Chaeyeon is the only one who can't cause trouble with her bestfriend Minjoo.

 

Yuri, Minjoo, and Chaeyeon are in the same block. They are all taking a business course, she didn’t know how she ends up in this course, it just happened in a snapped of a finger. 

 

But Yuri really wants to build her own business after finishing her study and they only have one year to finish their course, they will graduate soon.

 

And Minjoo, she doesn’t know what course she’ll take, that’s why she ended up choosing this course too.

 

About Wonyoung, Nako, and Hitomi, they are also graduating students, they’re in the field of creative arts, design and communication courses specifically they are taking interior design courses. 

 

All of them are finishing their study in this year and Chaeyeon is glad she’ll graduate with her friends. 

 

“All of your homework, pass it to me, now.” Their class president announced.

 

Chaeyeon quickly get her paper and give it to their president, who quickly check it.

 

“Chaeyeon…” She stopped and looked at Eunbi, when the girl called her.

 

Chaeyeon bit her lips when their president only stared at her, she coughed awkwardly to catch Eunbi’s attention.

 

“Oh…you didn’t put your name.” Eunbi said, giving Chaeyeon paper to her again.

 

“Uh…sorry.” She laughed awkwardly and quickly write her name on her paper. 

 

After that, Chaeyeon quickly go to her seat and Minjoo is looking at her with a teasing smile.

 

“What?” She asked.

 

“Awkward.” Minjoo teased.

 

“Are you that clueless Chae?” Yuri asked which causes her to raised her brow.

 

“What are you talking about?” She asked, still confused. 

 

“President has a thing for you, she likes you dumb.” Minjoo said, stating the obvious, but Chaeyeon looked at her as if she’s joking.

 

“Yeah, we can see it. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter