Chapter 1

The curse of the lost love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wind is beautiful and the birds are singing. The sound of water falling sounds like almost heaven. The smile and the warmth of his family. Little Hoseok never asked for more. Since he took his 1st step, he loved dancing. It was a part of him,of his life. His mother was his greatest support. Since his father left them when he was a toddler. He wished to have a family of his own with his true love. But it was just a dream. He was 5 when the Great War started, after that there were no smiles, no laughter, no happiness as there was nothing much left, just soulless bodies, innocent people screams for life. After that the great mother- the earth protector cursed the vampire prince to be lonely, hatred and never be loved by anyone for life (Except the ones in the castle as they are also cursed with him). But only true love can break that curse, only the chosen mate can break the curse. If that happens he’ll transform into supreme Dracula and strongest kingdom and ruler of all time. The Park Prince had anger issues he killed all the people he encountered. He even caused massive destruction. People claimed that he deserves the curse for his brutality. Little Hoseok was hiding inside the woods, sobbing and calling his mother who won’t answer his call as she is already dead. Now everything was over his mother was dead, his dreams were broken and he was alone. There was a heavy downpour, it seemed like the sky was crying with him. It took people quiet some years to forget about the war.

 

Hoseok POV

“ Hoseok , c’mon lets go... Hurry up or we’ll be late” 

I heard my friend calling me. We had a lot of things to do from opening the book store and cleaning it to bringing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter