Chapter 3: Re-Encounter

Forbidden Affection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Your smile, even your scent.


I’ve always waited, counting down with my fingers.


No matter where I am, it’s only you"

 

  "Taehyung, wake up!" Taehee shouted at Taehyung who still in his deep slumber. She tried to wake him up since it's the day when they will fetch Joohyun at the airport. But instead of waking up, the raven boy seems didn't budge at all. No wonder since he couldn't sleep well last night. He was phone calling with Joohyun again, talking about the things they would do as a replacement of their times which has passed by fastly. It could be a lie if he wasn't anticipating this day at all. Taehyung always missing her, there's no day he would forget about her presence. Kim Joohyun has already become a part of his soul ever since she was born to this world. Watching her son still sleeping soundly, Taehee heaved an exasperation sigh before started shaking Taehyung's body continuously. "Hey, wake up, son! You said that you will fetch up your sister today!"

As soon as the 'sister' word came out from Taehee's mouth, Taehyung's eyes instantly open. He reluctantly woke up and facing his mother with his bed face. "What time is it?" asked Taehyung while rubbing his sleepy eyes. 

"It's past noon already." The woman in a striped black suit claimed casually.

"What!?" Watching her son immediately turning his head while making a shocked face, Taehee chuckled.

"Just kidding. It's still past seven in the morning and you look scared to the death just now. Are you that afraid to make your sister wait?" She smirked while ruffling Taehyung's messing hair and earned a slight glare from him. "Get ready, the plane will be landing in one hour." 

Taehyung nodded and then facing his mom with a baffled face. "Aren't you going to work, eomma? Why are you still here?"

Taehee crossed her arms while facing Taehyung back with a subtle stare. "Of course, because I'm going to accompany you to the airport, silly."

"But, why? I can fetch her alone." Taehyung said back, showing off his disagreement toward his mother's remark.

Taehee then huffed as she answered Taehyung using sarcastic tone. "Are you sure that you're going to recognize her face easily? Joohyun has grown up into a teenage lady, Taehyung. She's not our nine years old Joohyun that you used to know. Besides, she surely won't recognize you too because your appa and I are the only ones who she could recognize just by looking at our faces."

Taehyung went speechless. After spending some times by calling each other during the night, he always thinking that Joohyun still the same -though it's for her personality only. He admits that her voice has sounds thinner and kind of cute at the same time, but he never wondering about how her look might change into. He then rubbed his neck awkwardly while wondering how much Joohyun has changed that his mother doubting him for recognizing his own sister. "Is she change that much?" 

Taehee shrugged. "You'll find it by yourself, Taehyung. Now, go take a shower. I'm sure that you don't want us to catch by a traffic jam in these hours." She smiled and turned her body when her eyes accidentally caught a romance novel that was above Taehyung's desk. Taehee instantly halted her step and frowned when she read the name of the author of the book. Sarah Lee.

"What's wrong?" asked Taehyung when he saw his mom started to pick up the novel.

"How do you know about this book?" Taehee ignored Taehyung's baffled face as her eyes were still focusing on the cover of the book which shows intimacy between a boy and a girl.

Taehyung looked awkward as he rubbing his neck while answering his mom. "Well, Joohyun said that she is into reading novels these days, so I intend to give her that book as a welcome back gift."

"Is that so?" Taehee raised an eyebrow and Taehyung nodded. 

"That novel is so popular among teenagers nowadays and I thought Hyun might like this one since it's on the highly recommended rack."

Taehee frowned in silent as she putting back the book. "I see. Anyway, get ready fast. I'll wait downstairs."

Taehyung watched his mom walked out from his room till she closed the door slowly. He was going to go to his bathroom when his phone dinged from a bunch of notification group. It was unusual that his phone would be turned noisy since all of his friends were in school today. Filled with curiosity, Taehyung decided to check on it.

 

///

A.N: Warning! This chat contained a rated convo. I suggest all underages skip this part instead! Thank u!

 

We are Bulletproof 

💬💬💬

ImmaHopeNotHoe

Missing! 

Have you seen this person?

Game_KingKook

Whoops! (☞゚∀゚)☞

PrinceofBusan

헐! ☉_☉

HandsomeanJIN

Kinda looks familiar to me!

Is she one from our school? (´・ω・`)

NamJoonie_Kim

Wow! Pure and feminine! 

Easy to be tamed! ༼ つ  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ༽つ

Mean_YG

ㄴ! (¬_¬)

HandsomeanJIN

Wait-- isn't she look like Taehyung?

 ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

Kim_Vantae

D'!

Game_KingKook

Ouch! (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

Namjoonie_Kim

Man, whoever editing this

I feel so cheated! ( ͡ຈ ͜ʖ ͡ຈ)

PrinceofBusan

Are you sure that it was edited? ( ͝סּ ͜ʖ͡סּ)

Kim_Vantae

off Jimin! This ain't funny at all!

ImmaHopeNotHoe

!

Wrong picture!

I mean this! (☞ຈل͜ຈ)☞

Game_KingKook

Attacked!

Kookie's not ready! 

Namjoonie_Kim

Guess I'm not straight anymore ㅇㅈㄴ

Namjoonie_Kim

Is it right to be over this? ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )

HandsomeanJIN

Holy , no! 。゜(`Д´)゜。

Underage need to leave the chat! 

Game_KingKook 

Not me! ( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉)

Mean_YG

(;一_一) 

PrinceofBusan 

That in' fair skin is so ready to get some hickeys! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Kim_Vantae

ㅅㅂ씨발!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

HandsomeanJIN

Language, Taehyung! ( ̄Д ̄;;

PrinceofBusan

With pleasure, hon! 

Tonight?

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Kim_Vantae

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮

Game_KingKook

ㅍㅎㅎ Bullseye! (☞゚∀゚)☞

PrinceofBusan

I'm in' pregnant! (ᵔᴥᵔ)

Namjoonie_Kim

ㅎㅎㅎ

Everyone has got pregnant online after watching that photo! 

The power of Kim in' Taehyung is no joke! (꒡ꜙ꒡)

ImmaHopeNotHoe

! Imma serious! (`ε´)

Where the hell are you, Tae? 

Are you ditching school? 
 

Kim_Vantae

I'm not a !

I'm a Gucci Boy! 

(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)

ImmaHopeNotHoe

凸(¬‿¬)

Namjoonie_Kim

Heck! 

You'll never become serious, Hoe! (-。-;)

ImmaHopeNotHoe

(°ロ°)☝

Please, read!

PrinceofBusan

ㅎㅎㅎ

He's going to pick up his long-awaited bunny in the airport, guys!

 ̄(•ㅅ•) ̄

HandsomeanJIN

Bunny? (๑╹ᆺ╹)

누구? 

(・_・ヾ

PrinceofBusan

PrinceofBusan

현 토끼 a.k.a 김주현! (⁎˃ᆺ˂)

Game_KingKook

진짜?

헐! 대박! °Д°

PrinceofBusan

Game_KingKook

(●♡∀♡)

Namjoonie_Kim

(♥ω♥ ) ~♪

HandsomeanJIN

(●♡∀♡))ヾ☆*。

ImmaHopeNotHoe

(灬♥ω♥灬)

Mean_YG

(๑♡⌓♡๑)

Namjoonie_Kim

Never been thought that Yoongi could send cute things before! 

(゚A゚;)

Mean_YG

( ︶︿︶)_╭∩╮

Namjoonie_Kim

(ʘᗩʘ') ㄷㄷ

HandsomeanJIN

So, this is y Taehyung looked happier lately

His lil sister will reunite with him! 

너무 달다 ㅋㅋㅋ (๑→ܫ←)

Kim_Vantae

Holy !

How could you have my sister's photos? 

PrinceofBusan

Stole it from your phone ㅋㅋㅋ

(─‿‿─)

ImmaHopeNotHoe

오! 여동생?  So, this is how your lil sister look alike?  귀엽다!(*’∀’人)♥

Mean_YG

Looks like a kid to me!

Namjoonie_Kim

A kid?

Not my jam! 

(▰˘◡˘▰) 

Kim_Vantae

Well, ofc duh! She was still in' 8 y.o in that photo!

Kim_Vantae

Anyway,

Park Jimin!

Delete my sister's photo from your in' filthy gallery

NOW!

PrinceofBusan

헐! 

My innocent gallery feels offended by your comment, Tae! 

How could you? ಥ_ಥ

Kim_Vantae

Innocent my ! (‿ˠ‿)

You think I didn't know that your gallery is full of  !?

ImmaHopeNotHoe

헐! (ʘᗩʘ')

Namjoonie_Kim

대박! ≧☉_☉≦

Need to stalk Jimin's phone after this!

HandsomeanJIN

You in' dirty s!

She was an 8 y.o kid, bruh!

How could you save her pic among photos!?

Such a disgust! ಠ_ಠ

Game_KingKook

ㅎㅎㅎ 

I can't imagine when Jimin hyung started to get and then found her photos amongst one! 

Jimin hyung is 100% ! (/。\)

Namjoonie_Kim

Well, it can't be helped since he's the type of guy who does it while looking at some photos to help him rise up his duck! ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )

HandsomeanJIN

...

Hm? What?

Namjoonie_Kim

Whoops! Sorry! 

I mean !

(⊙ꇴ⊙)

HandsomeanJIN

Σ(゚Д゚)

ImmaHopeNotHoe

ㅍㅎㅎ

(((((;___▲___))(((((;___▲___))(( ̄▼ ̄ ;)))))

Mean_YG

⚠️ e detected!

Kim_Vantae

YOU SON OF A !

I SWEAR I'M GONNA BURN YOUR TY PHONE ALONG WITH YOUR  IF YOU DON'T ERASE MY SISTER PHOTO FROM YOUR GALLERY!

(♯▼皿▼)

Namjoonie_Kim

(꒪ȏ꒪;) 

Calm down, dude!

You scaring my ! 

Game_KingKook

(゚Д゚;∬

HandsomeanJIN

Dammit! Stop with the thing!

It drives me up to the wall! (-д-;)

PrinceofBusan

Holy motherer!

Ain't save her pic with photos! 

I save it on another folder, ㅇㅋ! 

Kim_Vantae

Bull!

Just delete her photos, dickhead!

PrinceofBusan

Alright, alright! I'll delete it right away! (-∧-;)

Seriously, your sister complex syndrome need to be hospitalized!

Kim_Vantae

ImmaHopeNotHoe

ಠ⌣ಠ

Are you guys realize that Jimin just admitting that he indeed saving some photos?

Namjoonie_Kim

ㅎㅎㅎ

Jimin has become a man! 

PrinceofBusan

Namjoonie_Kim

So, are you really doing it using the photos?

(´v`)

PrinceofBusan

Doing what?

Namjoonie_Kim

ion... (⌒∇⌒)

PrinceofBusan

Eat and die, hyung!

Game_KingKook

ㅎㅎㅎ (☞゚∀゚)☞

 

Kim_Vantae

(¬▂¬)

Anyway, aren't you all having classes? 

How the all of you playing with ur phone without getting caught by the teacher? 

Namjoonie_Kim

Seokjin and I are going to have a student council meeting soon...

ImmaHopeNotHoe

ㅋㅋㅋ

Me and Yoongi were ditching class

The literature class is hella boring

PrinceofBusan

Where are you 2 now? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter