Chapter 1: Longing Feelings

Forbidden Affection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyun-a!" A ten years old boy was running while chasing after a car who was speeding away in front of him. He didn't care how long he has been running while shouting his sister's name loudly. The only thing that he cared is to see his younger sister's face for the last time before she lives separately from him. 

After some meters away of running, the car finally stopped and noticed his presence behind. The boy heaved a sigh of relief when he saw a cute little girl was getting out from the car almost immediately. 

"Tae Oppa!" She called her brother loudly while running toward him.

"Hyun-a!" The boy didn't waste any time as he kept running faster toward his sister who was getting closer to him. They started hugging each other as soon as they meet. "How could you leave without telling me first? Are you mad at me?" said the boy while trying to catch his breath. 

The little girl shook her head immediately while hugging onto her brother tightly. She was sobbing ever since she saw her brother. "Mianhae, Oppa! Hyun isn't mad at all. Eomma told me to stay at granny's house this morning. So, I- I can't help but obey Eomma's order. I want to tell you first, but Eomma said that we don't have time to wait for you. Besides, I'm afraid to ruin your football match if Oppa knows this sudden news. Mianhae." 

The boy his sister's hair softly tried soothing her since she started to sob harder. "Sstt... it's okay. I thought you were mad at me that's why you leave me without telling me first. If it's Eomma's order, then Oppa will wait for you then. How long are you going to live with granny?" 

The younger one only shook her head. She finally could able to handle her sobbing. "I don't know. Eomma said that Hyun needs to stay at Granny's house from now on. Oppa, I'm sure I'm gonna miss you so much!" 

The boy made a tiny smiled while staring at his sister softly. He wiped some tears that have damping her cheeks. "Me either, Hyun." 

"Joohyun!" Suddenly, someone called the girl's name from behind. Both siblings turned their head toward the direction and saw their mother approaching them. "I told you to stop acting like a spoiled child in front of your brother. Are you going to make your brother sad?" She smiled while her daughter's hair with care. 

"Mianhae." Little Joohyun made a guilty face while facing down. 

Her brother, Taehyung, couldn't help but feels sad since he was going to be separated from his lovely sister. He then faced his mother with begging eyes. "Eomma, how long are you going to take Joohyun to granny's house? Why didn't you bring me along?" 

Their mother facing both of her child with a guilty face. She bends down and hugging both of them. "Listen, Joohyun need to live with granny because she needs her now. While you, Taehyung." She paused and turned to face her son. "You still have to attend school and participate in some football match. You're the ace of your team, right? What will happen if you move out suddenly? Your team might in trouble without you." 

Taehyung looked down while making a sad face after her mother's remark. He just wasn't ready to be separated with Joohyun. After all this time, he always loves and cares about her. She always succeeds in making his day seems brighter and full of fun. What will happen if she was out of his sight? Will he experience the same day as without his sister? 

Suddenly, a tiny hands holding his hand softly. As he looked up, Taehyung met with his sister's bunny eyes along with her warm cute smile. "Oppa, don't be sad! Let's make a promise to meet again someday. I won't be away from you and I'll come back to see you again." 

Taehyung's eyes started to get wet. He was trying hard to hold it at first but seems like he was failed. In the end, they both were really separated from each other. Taehyung never knows where her sister lives except the name of the town that she currently had stayed, Daegu. 

 

 

8 years later...

 

"Kim Taehyung!" A boy with slanted eyes calling after a boy who was daydreaming for almost fifteen minutes ago. He frowned when he saw his friend only kept staring at a bunny keychain on his palm with a blank face. "Yah! Do you hear me? Earth to Taehyung!" He kept flickering his fingers right in front of Taehyung's face to attract his attention. 

"What is it, Jimin?" Taehyung finally turned his head to face his best friend with an annoyed face. 

The slanted eyes boy heaved a sigh when he realized who was on his best friend's thought. "Seems like she hasn't come back yet. Aren't you going to go after her?" Taehyung wasn't answering. Instead, he was ignoring Jimin while keeping the bunny keychain back into his pocket pants. 

Knowing that his friend won't answer him, Jimin shook his head while trying to mock Taehyung. "You're so pathetic, Kim Taehyung." 

"Zip it! Just what do you want from me?" Taehyung faced Jimin with a raising eyebrow as Jimin began to face him back with a serious face.

"Your so-called girlfriend started to make a ruckus again. She was fighting with a junior this time." 

Taehyung seems like to be unbothered with the news that Jimin has brought. He heaved an exasperated sigh before leaned his shoulder on his chair tiredly. "The same reason again?" 

"You think?" Jimin lifted one of his eyebrows while looking at Taehyung. "Look, you're on fault too since you kept flirting around with some junior class while you have a girlfriend who easily gets jealous. You know how rude Yerin is when she fights with someone, right?" 

Taehyung yawned while stretching his arms upward. His face clearly showed that he didn't care at all. He stood up and was ready to leave when Jimin called after him. "Where are you going? Are you going to help your girlfriend?" asked Jimin with a raising eyebrow. 

The taller guy faced him with a bored face before answering casually. "What do you think I am? Her knight in shining armour? Besides, don't call her my girlfriend anymore since I'm gonna throw her away in a few minutes." After saying like that, Taehyung walked away with both hands were inside his pocket and leaving Jimin who was looking at his back with jaw dropped. 

"Such a heartless man!" 

 

---

 

At the school corridor, some students were gathering around just to see the fight between a senior and junior class. Jung Yerin, a 9th-grade student was still fighting with a girl from 8th-grade. She kept pulling the junior's hair hardly while throwing some rude comments toward her. "I've told you to stay away from my boyfriend. Do you think my words are just a ing joke to you? Kim Taehyung is mine! No one could have him! Do you hear it, !" 

"Since when I've becoming yours?" Suddenly, a husky voice could be heard at the end of the corridor. All the students turned their head toward Taehyung who was now standing while leaning on the wall. He was watching the entire fighting scene like a moment ago. 

"Oppa!" Yerin called as she runs slowly toward him. As she was about to hug Taehyung, he was gesturing her to stop right before she could able to touch him.

"You haven't answered my question, Jung Yerin." said Taehyung coldly and succeed on making Yerin's body trembling. "As long as I remember, my body and soul don't belong to anyone, except for myself." 

"O-Oppa!" Yerin called him through her stuttering voice.

Taehyung snorted. "Yerin-a." He started staring coldly toward her. "From now on, don't call me like that!" 

"N-ne? Bu-but--." Before she finished talking, Taehyung cut her first. 

"Let's break up! I can't handle this ing relationship any longer. Now and forever, we both are strangers. So, goodbye, past!" With that Taehyung walked away, leaving Yerin without further explanation. 

 

 

Taehyung and Jimin finally arrived at Hoseok's place where the others have already waiting for them. They were planning to have a small party for Hoseok who was finally able to capture Seungwan's heart. Son Seungwan, she was a Korean-Canadian girl that Hoseok has a crush on ever since they first met. They met when Seungwan joined a vocal class which placed next to dance class where Hoseok has joined in.

At that time Hoseok was dancing alone on that room when suddenly he heard a soothing and calming song comes from the room next to him. With great curiosity, the boy decided to check on the next room and saw a girl with white pale skin was singing a song which later he discovered that it was her own produced song called 'Goodbye'. Hoseok can't help but be mesmerized by the owner of the beautiful voice. Since then, Hoseok started to do his action to be closer with Seungwan. And today was the day when his confession got a light green from Seungwan, she accepted his feeling. Being overly happy, Hoseok called all his best friends, to come to his house since he has promised them to give a treat if Seungwan accepts him. 

"Taehyung-ie and Jimin-ie! You guys are finally come!" Hoseok spoke out almost excitedly as he opened the door widely for both men who were staring at him weirdly. "C'mon, let's get inside first!"

"Is Seungwan invited too?" asked Jimin when he walked inside the house followed by Taehyung behind him. 

"Yep, but she will come late though. She said that she was currently busy preparing for the school festival next month." said Hoseok while closing the door. The cheeky man then walked to the kitchen, letting both Jimin and Taehyung entering the living room. 

As soon as both of the guys reached the living room. They saw the other guys and started to approach them. "Hey, guys!" 

"Hey, Jimin!" said the guy with brunette hair who was the oldest among them all, Kim Seokjin. 

Taehyung was still shutting his mouth ever since they had arrived at the house. He casually sat on a nearby sofa while making such a poker face. Everyone was confusing due to his unusual behaviour as Jimin signalled them through his face that there's something going on with him lately.

"Okay! So, what's going on actually?" Seokjin asked with concern

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter