SYNOPSIS

Portrait Of You

Plot:  

Since childhood, she already knows she is unlike everybody else. Kwon Mirae already knows there something not right in herself. Regardless of that fact, her father disapproved of what she thinks she is. Due to this, she always pretend she is normal whenever she is at home and be her natural self outside her parents radar especially her father.

Ever since middle school, he acknowledged he is a great singer but he doubted himself that he can enter the entertainment industry. Kim Jongdae doubted his looks if he can pass the audition or can possibly debut as a singer. He is not as confident as how he looks to be. He is jealous of all of his attractive friends. They have a line of girls trailing behind them however he has none.

When Mirae come across a video that her best friend accidentally sent her on a messaging app, she suddenly felt a strange feeling that she never felt ever in her whole life.

His dream comes true. Jongdae can now sing at the stage in front of million fans his group had. He can now sing in his heart content. However, his self-esteem is still at the bottom. What’s even worse, some people is giving him disapproving looks, questioning him of how he easily became an Idol.

A normal girl with a normal life and a famous a boy whereas both of them doubt themselves. Hoping to find something and/or someone to comfort them. Will they find their true selves or will find in each other’s arms.